No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow she sounds great! It really must be the air of Europe working its magic!

She’s looking like a bag of money too! All blinged out. She’s been wearing a big, new Butterfly ring on her left hand recently but tonight she went all out. LOL

If she does VOL on the AmFAR gala but not on this leg of the tour...
    Last edited by ForeverYoung; Thu May 23, 2019, 23:44.
    DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

• I know we hated the fact that MC + Stella were going to do a biopic of her life but I hope it still happens BUT...largely without her input.

This is a good article about how the industry is looking toward biopics/docs for their revenue. Apparently some 35 are in the works. Hopefully one on our girl

Full article: Why the Music Industry Is Betting on Biopics and Documentaries For Its Next Revenue Burst

During the next year, some 11 biopics, biodocs -- as in documentaries -- and high-concept films about music artists and fabled eras of industry history are set to debut at theaters and on TV and streaming services, with at least another 14 screening that are at film festivals, looking for distributors or are in production or development. With a few exceptions, they all have licensed synch rights from music publishers, record labels or both
      We've already seen evidence that documentaries could cause a bump in her streaming/sales numbers, even if marginally, when that one aired on UK's Channel5.
      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I know it's late but happy 5th anniversary to this AMAZING piece of art... was looking for its thread but couldn't find it.

DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• [MENTION=26035]musiclover2174[/MENTION] the Me I Am Mariah thread is here:https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...sive-Chanteuse

I think its anniversary is May 27th though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            [MENTION=26035]musiclover2174[/MENTION] the Me I Am Mariah thread is here:https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...sive-Chanteuse

I think its anniversary is May 27th though.
            It was released on Australia and Germany on the 23rd. But if we're looking at its US release, then yeah, 27th would be its anniversary.
            DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• She's back in Cannes? Get them coins MC!

BTW it would be nice to see her tour in Africa again.

Comment

• Variety reports she sang two songs

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/a...mp-1203224373/

I believe they were Emotions and Always Be My Baby

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                  OMFG at the tone and the sustained belts in Hero and Without You, bish needs to film and bring back 8th Grade!
                  I know!!! Her vibrato is beautiful and she sounds so comfortable, rich, and free in her belts.
                  You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by chilled View Post
                    That AYNAF performance was impeccable!!! My All is getting really beautiful again.
                    Really really impressed by the whole concert and how good she sounded
                    ATYNAF was stunning! I got tears and started fist pumping alone on my couch watching the video. She just has something special that will never be matched again in our lifetimes.
                    You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Good positions for MC on Ireland Apple Music:

#37 - Caution
                      #81 - Greatest Hits
                      #305 - #1 to Infinity
                      #318 - The Emancipation of Mimi

UK Apple Music:

#693 - Caution
                      #1184 - Greatest Hits

UK iTunes:

#426 - Caution
                      #1097 - #1 to Infinity

Comment

• MaRIAH!! I'm vibeing her ALLT HRU......Missy N Prince

!!!! We Gottah Get Sume MariAHLIZZOISMSSSS Elliott Ness GOING....PlEASE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaCr...jdYckt&index=2
                        Last edited by musedeva; Fri May 24, 2019, 07:10.
                        http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/be7e40f95

Comment

• OMG her vocals at Cannes. I am slain and wigged and floored and blown.

The RETURN of them Vocals is here.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Can I just say that Emotions is such a great live song... I did not like it much for about 25 years... but in the past 2 years I began to really really love it.
                            My Chart

Comment

• At ticketmaster, there are only tickets for the 25.
                              26 and 27 are sold out in London.

Comment

• Glad she is doing so well in London, as always if we're honest. London & New York are her most supportive cities in the world.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Hopefully the London residency becomes an annual thing.

Comment

• That's like 25 years ago. I'm expecting nothing short of brilliance from her this time around.

She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                      At ticketmaster, there are only tickets for the 25.
                                      26 and 27 are sold out in London.
                                      Just checked out Ticketmaster and there's no tickets available across all three dates. Sold out it is!

Wondering whether she can slot a few TV appearances between the 28th and 31st to talk about the award she just received and promote caution. They need to push those UK numbers. I'm sure most people there don't know she has a new album out.

Comment

• Thats good news. Do we know how many tickets were on sale?
                                        IG Account:
                                        https://www.instagram.com/diosbendigaestenegocio/

Comment

• Originally posted by Belgo View Post
                                          Finally some respect for Mariah's songwriting. Great to hear she won at the Ivor Novellos.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...e-1975__26406/
                                          I really can't believe she didn't turn up for this , the Ivor novello awards while not a big tv awards show is still a BIG deal and VERY respected.

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                            I really can't believe she didn't turn up for this , the Ivor novello awards while not a big tv awards show is still a BIG deal and VERY respected.
                                            It must be her scheduling. Someone needs to get Melissa together...

Comment

• Also, I'd love it if Mariah did the 'legends' slot at Glastonbury one year - Kylie's doing it this year and it's doing/ will do wonders for her new album...

Comment

• Mariah is running instagram ads in the UK asking fans to listen to an Essentials playlist on Apple Music and her new single A No No.

Live Nation also sent an email with a similar message.

Comment

• Maybe it's time to do some promo in UK. She always receives a lot of love there, sell the concerts and talent shows use her songs

Comment

• Would love to see some certifications/recertifications while she is in the UK

Comment

Working...
                                                    X