No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys my local friend who’s going to the show tonight sent me this photo of inside AND THERE ARE CAMERAS. MAYBE SHE’S ACTUALLY FILMING THIS!!!

Comment

• how do you send a photo on here

how do you do it lol

Comment

• apparently, mariah was an hour late to the show!

Comment

• I have this feeling that this show is going to be something very special and magical. Like the same energy that went on around Beacon Show in 2014... Embrace yourselves, lambs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mimicarey View Post
            how do you send a photo on here

how do you do it lol
            You can either upload to it a site like imgur.com first. If you use this option, copy the URL and place it between the image tags [*img]URL HERE[*/img] without the *.

Or use the "Manage attachments" button via UKMIX to upload it directly from your PC/Phone. I believe you must be using the "Full Site" on mobile as opposed to just the mobile site if you're using your phone.
            See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• She's doing endless love!!!!!!!! Omg

Comment

• somebody direct me towards a live stream so i can see the show from the comfort of my own house

Comment

• Oh my fck she just slayed! Endless love knocked out of the park!

Comment

• Endless Love

Comment

• This seems to be a working live stream

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1BdGYAVlQzNGX

Comment

• OMG Endless Love... it's been 84 years!!!! I can die now.
                        My Chart

Comment

• It'll never be as good as it was with Luther but wow - I really get the feels over the fact that she performed it in the same venue 25 years later. Her silky smooth vocals are perfect for the song.

Comment

• I always watch the Endless Love video for the reaction when she gets on stage. Man, she was beloved back then.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Apparently...

Comment

• she should've sang endless love with lionel richie when they toured together

Comment

• See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                    she should've sang endless love with lionel richie when they toured together
                                    I don't think her voice was up to it then - the ATH tour was probably where she was at her lowest, both physically, mentally, emotionally and vocally. I'm glad she saved it for The Royal Albert Hall because it's more respectful to Luther. Believe it or not, Mariah is six years older than Luther was when they did the performance in 1994!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                      ma'am that was lowkey a screech but she picked it up for the ascending run

Comment

• I thought the ATH tour had some good moments. Especially with VOL.

I remember the audience being there for her in a very real way and she got emotional about it at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                          I wish people would stop saying “Mariah is an hour late”, when she’s never actually scheduled to go on until 9pm.

Comment

• Mariah is killlllllllllinnnng meeeeeeee with these vocals, My All is the best,wtf did I just witnessed???? oh my Gooooodddddd

the runsssssss,

aaahh aah eyaaaa eyaaaa eyaaaaa haaaa
                                            I just can't.

I'm crying tears of joy, this woman is not human

Comment

• Comment

• So much praise and love for her tonight on twitter. Great to see!!

Comment

• The best concert I've ever been. This has been my 10th Mariah concert and she has slayed me.

The wgistles, the tone, recreating Endless love (ugh I've cried a lot during that), her confidence, her love for her fans, the Royal Albert hall, the audience. Seriously I'm very emotional right now

Comment

• This is my Endless love recording

Comment

Working...
                                                    X