No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else waiting on this announcement for the supposed Christmas Show at MSG? I feel like this needs to be announced soon in order for people to get their tickets and travel expenses in order. It’s also been a while since she’s done a solo arena show in the US so in order to fill that place up she should get on it! I will say that in Mariah’s case, NYC is the place she’ll have the best chance with high ticket sales.
    funny how one can learn
    to grow numb to the madness
    and block it away

Comment

• 1. GTFO
      2. Giving Me Life
      3. Portrait
      4. The Distance
      5. Caution
      6. One Mo Gen
      7. 8th Grade
      8. With You
      9. A No No
      10. Stay Long Love You

Comment

• I am JEREMIMI : World renowned vocalist. Check out my YouTube Channel for over 250+ Mariah renditions, singing tutorials, & more!

Comment

• 1. GTFO
          2. One Mo Gen
          3. Caution
          4. With You
          5. Stay Long Love You
          6. A No No
          7. 8th Grade
          8. Giving Me Life
          9. Portrait
          10. The Distance

Comment

• I like how GTFO is in everyone’s top 3 now but yall was hating when it was released saying “I'm glad this is just a buzz single” it was my fav since the beginning and still is

Comment

• GTFO is still a bore to me

I Don’t >>>>
              Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
              All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• 1. One Mo Gen
                2. Giving Me Life
                3. Caution
                4. GTFO
                5. A No No
                6. With You
                7. Portrait
                8. The Distance
                9. Stay Long Love You
                10. 8th Grade
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Caution ranking is actually quite hard:

1. 8th Grade
                  2. GTFO
                  3. SLLY

Then all the others are equal. I still play the album the whole way through a few times a week....

The only song I skip sometimes is Giving Me Life. It's a good song, but sometimes find it a bit boring

Comment

• Do you still think 8th Grade is better than GOAT?
                    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                    All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• You have to be in a certain type of way to hook with GTFO. That song grew on me a lot over time.

Comment

• 1. Giving Me Life
                        2. Caution
                        3. 8th Grade
                        4. GTFO
                        5. The Distance
                        6. One Mo Gen
                        7. With You
                        8. A No No
                        9. Portrait
                        10. Stay Long Love You

Comment

• Originally posted by Imopink1 View Post
                          I like how GTFO is in everyone’s top 3 now but yall was hating when it was released saying “I'm glad this is just a buzz single” it was my fav since the beginning and still is
                          Well, many of us like it at first. I think it had better reception than With You.
                          I feel GTFO is one of her most brilliant songs

Comment

• I think GTFO sounds even better pitched lower

Comment

• 1. 8th Grade
                              2. Giving Me Life
                              3. One Mo' Gen
                              4. The Distance
                              5. SLLY
                              6. Caution
                              7. GTFO
                              8. Portrait
                              9. A No No
                              10. With You

Comment

• @MsWeiss

Reach out to Mariah’s lawyer, and ask if she wants it. Name your price. Or offer it as a gift.
                                I had a client engage in a similar transaction with another legend who shall remain nameless. Said legend was happy to own their parent’s work. Legend actually paid for it instead of accepting it as a gift, which had been the original offer.

Comment

• 1. Giving me life
                                  2. Portrait
                                  3. With you
                                  4. A no no
                                  5. Slly
                                  6. One mo' gen
                                  7. Gtfo
                                  8. Caution
                                  9. The distance
                                  10. 8th grade

Comment

• 1. Giving me life
                                    2. Portrait
                                    3. With you
                                    4. A no no
                                    5. Slly
                                    6. One mo' gen
                                    7. Gtfo
                                    8. Caution
                                    9. The distance
                                    10. 8th grade

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                      @MsWeiss

Reach out to Mariah’s lawyer, and ask if she wants it. Name your price. Or offer it as a gift.
                                      I had a client engage in a similar transaction with another legend who shall remain nameless. Said legend was happy to own their parent’s work. Legend actually paid for it instead of accepting it as a gift, which had been the original offer.
                                      I think asking Liron in TW could be ok too

Comment

• GTFO is still my least fave off the album.
                                        One Mo’ Gen is slaying it for me recently

Comment

• Had no clue that it took so long for Old Town Road to build up.

The Washington Post reports that the song grew via Tik Tok late last year and didnt reach peak interest until April.
                                          https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...a93_story.html

I wonder if Obsessed can have a similar fate.

Comment

• I recall GTFO getting universal praise from most places online? Still wish they'd gone all out and send it as a radio single to pop.

IMO it's in line with her first singles in terms of being catchy, timely, and perfectly Mariah. A total SLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by woabritney View Post
                                              I recall GTFO getting universal praise from most places online? Still wish they'd gone all out and send it as a radio single to pop.

IMO it's in line with her first singles in terms of being catchy, timely, and perfectly Mariah. A total SLAY!
                                              I think the only think missing was remixes. the song is so mellow it needed some beats. urban remix feat drake couldve been a smah

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                I think the only think missing was remixes. the song is so mellow it needed some beats. urban remix feat drake couldve been a smah
                                                True!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                  Remixes were severely missed this era. I think every era had atleast one (partly) resung remix so far. I don' think Memoirs had a resung mix, but we got that whole Jumpsmokers thing which was nice tbh.
                                                  "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                                  https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                                  "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                    Remixes were severely missed this era. I think every era had atleast one (partly) resung remix so far. I don' think Memoirs had a resung mix, but we got that whole Jumpsmokers thing which was nice tbh.
                                                    HATEU remix was resung

Comment

Working...
                                                    X