Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • She needs to do more voiceovers
    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
    See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

    Comment


    • A B Side + Intl Only Bonus Track + unreleased but mastered (more from Island Def Jam years) + New Song compilation would be amazing if it’s happening

      Where do the demos fit in?

      The clip of All In Your Mind with an alternate vocal comp threw me off, something like that seems more “Anniversary Edition” debut album, as would any debut demo tracks, if she found them, and demos of “Can’t Let Go” and “So Blessed” would go on an Emotions reissue

      Then what about the unreleased songs that never made it past the demo stage? Will “Can You Hear Me” be mixed and mastered so it can sit alongside tracks like “Everything Fades Away,” “Slipping Away,” “Sprung,” “Secret Love,” “4Real4Real,” and “Skydiving,” or will it still sound like a unfinished demo, in which case you put it on Emotions re-issue
      Last edited by allygdale; Yesterday, 23:39.
      #CAUTION

      Comment


      • Since we are very unlikely to get Christmas stuff this week, especially since we got the amazing releases last December (although some alternate vocals wouldn't hurt Mariah ;) )... I think we should still celebrate.

        Well this is art.
        MESMARIAHSING!

        Comment


        • SmartIsNewSexy
          SmartIsNewSexy commented
          Editing a comment
          Still an A+mazing video.

          The downside is that views will be split between this anniversary video and the original video.
          The original video was on track for 1Billion views in a couple of years. But now it will take longer

      • Just For Laughs

        Mariah Carey - OGs and Rarities
        1. NEW (always start with song you want streamed most on top)
        2. Sprung
        3. Skydiving
        4. NEW (or never heard and really good)
        5. Slipping Away
        6. Secret Love
        7. When I Feel It
        8. 4Real4Real
        9. There Goes My Heart
        10. HATEU (So So Def Remix)
        11. Do You Think Of Me
        12. Everything Fades Away
        13. Say Something (Morales Remix)
        14. Heat
        15. Imperfect
        16. Runway
        17. There For Me

        Maybe: Can You Hear Me, Reach For The Sky, Kick Rocks, Panic The City

        I know some of y’all love There For Me, Heat, and Runway but I would not be too upset if they were cut
        #CAUTION

        Comment


        • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
          Since we are very unlikely to get Christmas stuff this week, especially since we got the amazing releases last December (although some alternate vocals wouldn't hurt Mariah ;) )... I think we should still celebrate.

          Well this is art.
          But the new version is so much better than the original. I’ll be watching only the 2019 version

          Comment


          • Comment


            • I still can’t believe Everything Fades Away is a b-side
              #CAUTION

              Comment


              • Mrdaloren
                Mrdaloren commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s not. It’s a bonustrack

              • RayRay
                RayRay commented
                Editing a comment
                It is a b-side in the USA. It's only a bonus track on international editions.

            • Originally posted by allygdale View Post
              Just For Laughs

              Mariah Carey - OGs and Rarities
              1. NEW (always start with song you want streamed most on top)
              2. Sprung
              3. Skydiving
              4. NEW (or never heard and really good)
              5. Slipping Away
              6. Secret Love
              7. When I Feel It
              8. 4Real4Real
              9. There Goes My Heart
              10. HATEU (So So Def Remix)
              11. Do You Think Of Me
              12. Everything Fades Away
              13. Say Something (Morales Remix)
              14. Heat
              15. Imperfect
              16. Runway
              17. There For Me

              Maybe: Can You Hear Me, Reach For The Sky, Kick Rocks, Panic The City

              I know some of y’all love There For Me, Heat, and Runway but I would not be too upset if they were cut
              Say Somethin' Morales Remix is already available.
              The HATEU remix should be released as part of the Angels Advocate album IMO.
              My Instagram... - Click here

              Comment


              • I can't believe Meltaway was never released as a single

                one of the highlights of Daydream !


                Comment


                • Watching Charmy tour vids.
                  Girl, where da muddafukking DVD at?!
                  Enough of those EPs, give us this!!!!
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

                    Nah. Leave that move to get a number 1 to desperate ones. She should only do it if she genuinely likes the music.
                    desperate ones? This time all the singers from billie eilish to justin bieber are desperate. And fans dying for #1

                    Comment


                    • Found it odd Forbes has not valued her net worth since 2007 (222M). We know she spends a lot of money but has toured extensively + royalties etc. Thoughts? ​​​​​​​

                      twitter.com/H0neyBF1y

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by H0neyBF1y View Post
                        Found it odd Forbes has not valued her net worth since 2007 (222M). We know she spends a lot of money but has toured extensively + royalties etc. Thoughts? ​​​​​​​
                        In many ways, working with Forbes is a PR thing, IMO.
                        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                        See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

                        Comment


                        • SmartIsNewSexy
                          SmartIsNewSexy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Agreed.

                          Celebrities like to report their finances for publicity.
                          Mariah is a private person.

                          Regardless, there is no question that Mariah is filthy rich.
                          AIWFCIY alone generates millions every year

                      • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                        I can't believe Meltaway was never released as a single

                        one of the highlights of Daydream !


                        they could have released anything from Daydream and it would have become an instant hit. But anyway, they needed to focus on selling more albums. If they had ridden on the bandwagon, Forever could have been a heavy contestant for a #1 along with Melt Away.

                        Comment


                        • I truly love this MC30 era and I truly appreciate all the works by Mimi team to discover & re-discover old remixes, videos & (why not) singles cover!
                          I hope in a second race through all the eras after the first one, because I want more from Emotions and Music Box eras (my favorite ones!).

                          I would like much more live performances, especially about those songs she sang just in those first years (Vanishing - I don't wanna cry - Now that I know).
                          I would like physical releases, box sets with singles or live blu ray video! Maybe a Music Box Tour date?

                          Please Mimi!!!

                          Comment





                          • VOL impact is unparalleled !

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X