Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I’m very confused by that second disc
    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
      Well Im very confused by that second disc
      I'm assuming that the tracks on the second disk are either live or remixed versions. Definitely missing some info.

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
        My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
        Forever and always!

Comment

• Her reaction is priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
            and maariah still paying dust to brazil urgh ungrateful

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
              Well I’m very confused by that second disc
              I think we’re getting St Johns Divine on audio

Even better would be them adding the concert to Netflix come November 1st
              funny how one can learn
              to grow numb to the madness
              and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                I think we’re getting St Johns Divine on audio

I don’t think it’s the ‘94 show. Considering the track list it’s from last year Xmas concert

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                  I think were getting St Johns Divine on audio

I don't know how you're making that up from that tracklist. Live versions from her recent christmas tours seem more likely.
                  "Lift up your head
                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Glitter deserved a Grammy... Maybe Butterfly too... And Emotions...
                    https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Originally posted by Lafa View Post
                      Glitter deserved a Grammy... Maybe Butterfly too... And Emotions...
                      "maybe butterfly" ?! this album deserved every award.grammy is so stupid cause even rihnna and ariana who doesnt have any creativity just get songs that are made to be a hit with no identity gets best album grammy wins and butterfly didnt even get a nomination

Comment

• Unbelievable that Heartbreaker is 20yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Unbelievable that Heartbreaker is 20yo!
                          It really is so surreal.
                          I was 12 when that song came out, I still remember buying the single and playing it for the first time, magical times.
                          "Lift up your head
                          Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                            It really is so surreal.
                            I was 12 when that song came out, I still remember buying the single and playing it for the first time, magical times.
                            IKR! I was 16, unforgettable summer and school year for me. LOL, we are getting too dusty!

Comment

• Heartbreaker is LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE... The best out of the DREAMLOVER/FANTASY/HEARTBREAKER trio

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                IKR! I was 16, unforgettable summer and school year for me. LOL, we are getting too dusty!
                                It's incredible actually how her music has been the soundtrack for so many!
                                I became an instant fan when I heard "Without you" as a little 7 year old and when I graduated from highschool at 18 (I took my time LOL) there was TEOM. Her music has basically been my constant in life. No matter what happens, there's always Mariah and I'm so happy she's still actively making music.
                                "Lift up your head
                                Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Heartbreaker is 20 years old. Damn, I am dusty!
                                  The sands of time fade into dark
                                  Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                  A message to madness
                                  Feel music that's realness

Comment

• The dusties better represent!

"Lift up your head
                                    Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hejira;7145980]The dusties better represent!

The sands of time fade into dark
                                      Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                      A message to madness
                                      Feel music that's realness

Comment

• I still can’t at Sony photoshopping Mariah as a full on dark brunette on covers throughout the marriage

Her hair was never that dark in music videos and performances

For Merry Christmas, they painted her hair 5 shades darker than it was in outtakes

We love a remix and we love justice
                                        Last edited by allygdale; Sun September 22nd, 2019, 21:50.
                                        #CAUTION

Comment

• great image quality, allygdale
                                          https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Uhhh...no, you just painted her 5 shades lighter.
                                            And FYI, her hair was that dark in her videos and in real life.
                                            Kind of a weird post honestly...what is your point?
                                            Last edited by Hejira; Sun September 22nd, 2019, 22:20.
                                            "Lift up your head
                                            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Her hair during the Merry Christmas era was dark and brown.
                                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Yes, the Mariah we love minus all the surgery

Comment

• The MC era was definitely her beauty peak during her “America’s Sweetheart” phase (1990-1996)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                    Uhhh...no, you just painted her 5 shades lighter.
                                                    And FYI, her hair was that dark in her videos and in real life.
                                                    Kind of a weird post honestly...what is your point?
                                                    Extremely weird, she had dark hair then.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X