Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    I know. Even now they're divorced. I've never seen a divorced couple getting along so well. They sparkle.
    My mom and they used to get along and they talk to each regularly like friends till the day he passed away

Comment

• ^ That's good to hear.

Does anyone else made a special Mariah playlist on Spotify?

Here is mine:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5w...T5K5bR2XX4Jveg
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Last month, a user uploaded the Glitter album on Spotify. Search under podcast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post
          Last month, a user uploaded the Glitter album on Spotify. Search under podcast.
          people aren't really lambs if they haven't ripped the CD onto their computer... Glitter is a mandatory must every day... like eating.
          My Chart

Comment

• Easier to include Glitter to your Spotify playlist than having to open another app every time you want to listen to it.

Comment

• Itís a real disservice too.

Given that Mariah owns the masters and the publishing, it can be said that she is the one that is preventing it from being put on streameries and that she was the one that snatched it from peopleís iTunes after they bought it.

I want to think there is some legal dispute going on but it is a hard pill to swallow seeing it gone after its resurgence. It really was becoming a big mover in her catalog last year.

Comment

• Yassss queen.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                  Yassss queen.

I AM F L O O R E D.

KILL EM' WITH THE SWEET SWEET FLAVOR OF IRREFUTABLE FACTS

Comment

• Originally posted by Z0rzi View Post
                    I AM F L O O R E D.

KILL EM' WITH THE SWEET SWEET FLAVOR OF IRREFUTABLE FACTS
                    She should do this more often

Comment

• Go Mariah!!! ����

Comment

She should do this more often
                        Hopefully, this will shine some light on how Mariah's always been heavily scrutinized and put under a magnifying glass that ONLY sees the "negative" sides/moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z0rzi View Post
                          Hopefully, this will shine some light on how Mariah's always been heavily scrutinized and put under a magnifying glass that ONLY sees the "negative" sides/moments.
                          and she's always kept quiet and I think it's time to emancipate herself for real

Comment

• I am so here for not taking these hits anymore. In the past, she's stayed quiet while gossip blogs and media companies spread this kind of nonsense about her.

Queen of standing up for herself.

Comment

• LOL, Buzzfeed is shook. They deleted the tweet. The guy who wrote the article just issued a half-assed, butt-licking apology and claimed to be listening to The Roof as Mariah dragged what he wrote.

Again, I am so here for her calling out the malicious crap masquerading as affection for her diva image when it's only ridicule and click-bait. They can go somewhere with that fake love.

Yes, sis. Control the narrative and maintain your very positive image.

And it is so hilarious that she called out every outlet that reposted this story except for Perez.
                              Last edited by banksy; Mon October 14th, 2019, 00:43.

Comment

• Perez is still a thing?

Comment

• Comment

• what was Mariah replying to? I didn't read / catch it...
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Lol buzzfeed corrected the article. Mariah’s PR team is really on the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                        what was Mariah replying to? I didn't read / catch it...
                                        A Buzzfeed article/tweet:

Comment

• hahahahahahahahhah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Get 'em Mimi, I love this and I love her, hahahaahahahahhha, that saves them right

fake a** journalists,
                                          I can't stop laughing from her clap back,
                                          #Queen

Comment

• “That’s idiotic” should be MC’s new meme

Comment

• Mariah looks so youthful !

Eternally 27!
                                              [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

Yassss queen.

The original tweet was deleted.
                                                What was Mariah replying to?

Comment

• Queen of standing up for herself.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                    The original tweet was deleted.
                                                    What was Mariah replying to?
                                                    A tweet of this article:
                                                    https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanschocke...se-witherspoon

Comment

Working...
                                                    X