• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She looks great and happy <3

Comment

• she looks rich and famous just like she wished to be
      https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Does she stop flying on private jet now?

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
          Does she stop flying on private jet now?
          I think she mixes it up, right? I've heard stories of people meeting her on planes before, like Duncan James from Blue: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/c...-blue-boyband/

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
            Also the comments section of the Daily Mail must be the most depressing place on earth.

Comment

• Here's the full image of that Variety shot. I wish we could see more from this shoot:

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
              See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• I guess she doesn't plan on getting married again?? I don't blame her.

Comment

• Never, never listen to anybody, when they try to discourage you; 'cause they do that, believe me!

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                    Does she stop flying on private jet now?
                    Sold the jet, and now just flies private airlines.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy
                      Sold the jet, and now just flies private airlines.
                      Environmentally conscious and frugal queen.
                      MARIAH

Comment

• Cool, a shiny digipack just as I hoped it would be ! I can't really tell but perhaps it also has some 3D with Mariah's silhouette. I look forward to adding this to my christmas albums collection !
                        If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "Alibi" on YouTube.

Comment

• The idea of having a personal jet always seemed dangerous to me, LOL. So much work goes into keeping planes maintained and flight ready. (Just Google Harrison Ford, JK)

Comment

• “Forever” leaves me shook every time I remember it,

Yes we stan “Melt Away” and “UTS” more but her ability to write a standard like “Forever” really is unparalleled, and the verses, my god, the vocals in those verses
                            #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                              “Forever” leaves me shook every time I remember it,

Yes we stan “Melt Away” and “UTS” more but her ability to write a standard like “Forever” really is unparalleled, and the verses, my god, the vocals in those verses
                              A great tune. I always loved the way it felt much older than its release date, like a song that had already existed for 20 or 30 years at the time of its release.

Comment

• I like how her relationship with Bryan is so low-key. Nice change after attention seeker Cannon and publicity stunt Packer.
                                http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                  Here's the full image of that Variety shot. I wish we could see more from this shoot:

This is such a stunning shot. It'd make an insane albumcover.

Comment

• It reminds of that pic from TEOM shoot

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                      “Forever” leaves me shook every time I remember it,

Her and her collaborators really did produce some fantastic songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRiah View Post
                                        I actually think theyíre selling pretty well, considering she hasnít done any promo yet! Remember that she still had all of those interviews/ announcements/ press with those influencers that havenít been released. Iím sure come November, when everything starts rolling out, sheíll sell out most of the shows!
                                        I am sure you are correct, just when i saw there are over 16000 tickets still available I though uh oh but yeah its early and the shows are not till the end of November so i am sure she will be fine.

Comment

• After almost a year with Caution, I've come to thoroughly enjoy SLLY and Portrait, the 2 songs I enjoyed the least... The album still sounds fresh af, well except the two Skrillex songs which aged a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                            After almost a year with Caution, I've come to thoroughly enjoy SLLY and Portrait, the 2 songs I enjoyed the least... The album still sounds fresh af, well except the two Skrillex songs which aged a bit
                                            Im surprised people didnt like SLLY instantly! Its one of my faves and was so catchy to me. I think it had potential tbh - like most of the songs on the album.
                                            See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                            See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• My most played song on Caution by a lot is The Distance. Loved it at first listen. It's really a gem on that album.
                                              Second place used to be Giving me life, but Caution the song has snuck up on me lately.
                                              Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• Me I keep watching the W. Y video on youtube so it will reach 10M soon...Im playing it like 7 times per day. Any other lamb here who wants to support the cause?
                                                IG Account:
                                                https://www.instagram.com/diosbendigaestenegocio/

Comment

• Can anyone confirm if that was a live fricking G5 at the end of Obsessed in Dubai?

WHAT THE HELL?!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                                    Can anyone confirm if that was a live fricking G5 at the end of Obsessed in Dubai?

WHAT THE HELL?!
                                                    no, I think Obsessed and WBT climaxes were the only playback though, which is not much at all!
                                                    #CAUTION

Comment

Working...
                                                    X