• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #23 on iTunes. *seasonal peak*
    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• What do I need to the tracking week of christmas?

Buy the single on mutiple sites? Buy the album?
      Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
        What do I need to the tracking week of christmas?

Buy the single on mutiple sites? Buy the album?
        You can pre-order the physical single now from mariahcareyshop.com or from Amazon. Because itís a pre-order, sales will count towards the tracking week of Christmas.

Comment

• I really hope her team would use some concert footages for her social media content. She's really doing great being funny with social media and all.. Its time for people to know that firsg and foremost she is a vocalist cause some people tend tp forget that
          Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Let's make AIWFCIY no. 1 worldwide! Play it via Youtube Music.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=yX...Z4THU8vUpQ0F0Q

Comment

• Itís too soon for a focused streaming campaign.

Comment

• Can't believe that the moment we've all been waiting for is about to happen in exactly 1 month!

So nervous and excited at the same time.
                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  It’s too soon for a focused streaming campaign.
                  I agree, it's better for the last 2 weeks of tracking

Comment

#23 on iTunes. *seasonal peak*
                    Not too shabby. Hoping to see it within the top 10 on the 1st of Dec.
                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• I love how she is so cordial with her fans. remember Avril's Meet&Greets?

Mariah actually lets us peasants touch her golden skin. I c@n't.
                      My Chart

Comment

#23 on iTunes. *seasonal peak*
                        How does this compare to previous years? Would you happen to know?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                          How does this compare to previous years? Would you happen to know?
                          Go to her Xmas thread, start at page #369, you will get all #s + Spitify and charts since like 2016 even more

but to answer your question, it was at #9 last year on Nov 24th, so it's wayyyyy behind,

Comment

• Yesterday she was at #21 in Spotify global chart! and #33 in USA

Comment

• Originally posted by himc15 View Post
                              Go to her Xmas thread, start at page #369, you will get all #s + Spitify and charts since like 2016 even more

but to answer your question, it was at #9 last year on Nov 24th, so it's wayyyyy behind,
                              Thanks for that!

Comment

Now maybe I’m wrong about this but I’m sure it has to do with that fact that at this point last year we’d already celebrated Thanksgiving. I’m sure there’ll be a jump this weekend on iTunes.
                                funny how one can learn
                                to grow numb to the madness
                                and block it away

Comment

• Hi lambs. I was lucky enough to get tickets to the taping for James Cordon [sic]. I'm having a hard time deciding if I am going to go. I'm in Phoenix and the taping is in LA. About a 5.5 hour drive each way. Taping starts at 4 and ends at 8. So if I drive home it will be nearly 2 am. Any thoughts on going to these tapings? Never been to one and was wondering if all the driving would be worth it. Happy holidays everyone.
                                  IGē adamingwersen

Comment

You are comparing different calendar weeks.

Comment

• Spotify for AIW

United States - #33 (+8)
                                      United Kingdom - #13 (+6)
                                      Worldwide - #21 (+5)

Go Mariah

Comment

Spotify for AIW

United States - #33 (+8)
                                        United Kingdom - #13 (+6)
                                        Worldwide - #21 (+5)

Go Mariah
                                        Gooo. It's great! UK is promising too
                                        Last edited by delapuerta; Mon November 25, 2019, 15:34.

Comment

• Get the AIWFCIY CD from Amazon. It's #653 right now (too low)!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZWBD447

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
                                            I didn't see it at first either, but if you bring up the track info as you listen to each of the original album's tracks, a few comments from Mariah will display if you scroll down in the "now playing" menu. I hope that makes sense!
                                            Still wasnít able to figure it out!
                                            No biggie tho. Thanks for the reply btw, youíre the best!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mcbsrw View Post
                                              Hi lambs. I was lucky enough to get tickets to the taping for James Cordon [sic]. I'm having a hard time deciding if I am going to go. I'm in Phoenix and the taping is in LA. About a 5.5 hour drive each way. Taping starts at 4 and ends at 8. So if I drive home it will be nearly 2 am. Any thoughts on going to these tapings? Never been to one and was wondering if all the driving would be worth it. Happy holidays everyone.
                                              1) tapings never starts or finishes on time.
                                              2) Better to take a day off work the next day

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                                IKR? The last time she let a fan get that familiar was during TEOM. I think it was during a performance on VH1. The girl didn’t ask, she just planted one on Mariah’s cheek as she walked by.

This guy seems pretty festive, non-threatening, and happy to be near her, so she probably had no problem with it. He paid $$$ to meet her, so there’s also that. We all have our roles to play.
                                                Haha, I, too, instantly thought of that girl from the ILT VH1 performancel, when I saw that photo of the fan kissing MC! She was walking through the audience and that girl just went up to her and kissed and yelled out: "aaaahhh!" It was so cute and hilarious.

Mariah is so wonderful with her fans. She also looks magnificent. This is going to be an EPIC holiday season!

Comment

• off topic

Imagine, Mariah will be named Woman of the Year at Billboard's Women 2020 and to receive Icon Award at AMA 2020. I'd like that very much. She deserves it.
                                                  I'm so excited for next anniversary year.
                                                  Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                                  My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                                  Forever and always!

Comment

• I’m shook at those Spotify numbers
                                                    funny how one can learn
                                                    to grow numb to the madness
                                                    and block it away

Comment

Working...
                                                    X