Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by himc15 View Post
    so I just lesten to the song, hahahhahahahahahha is this what we were worried about, hahahhahhahahhah
    no one will deny our Queen a #1 this year

#period
    I know right? We should be worried about the other new releases and the Weeknd not that song

Comment

• not even Adele will be a threat to Mariah, I'm telling you, just focus on that Magic week guys, focus

spread the word ,its all about that week, anyone dripping don't matter at this time,just that week,

Lambs, remember, the MAGIC WEEK, THE WEEK OF XMAS , THE WEEK OF MARIAH, THE week we gonna have the record and keep Tue Queen high at #1 where she belong,

20- 27, this is what's matters guys, this.Stream,buy, play and gifts,tell people, watch the video on YouTube and share the link to people even to haters,just this week

Comment

• Dont wanna jinx it, but i think Mariah has got 19th #1 in the bag.
        [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• I hope she gets her 19th #1 and after that reward us by releasing Caution as the final single from the album with a proper video
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by sm3 View Post
            I know right? We should be worried about the other new releases and the Weeknd not that song
            the weeknd can't do it either, if releasing a song + a video didn't get him to over 400 points, what makes you think he will get to that points level on a Xmas week? with his streams dropping and Xmas music is everywhere taking over Radio,Internet and GP minds,??

this is our year and we will get there,
            #FingerCrossed

Comment

• Christmas Tree Farm

iTunes:
              #1 United States

Omg Taylor must be the biggest threat..

Comment

• I know what will block Mariahs 19th #1 this year, but I don't wanna say it coz I know they read this thread and they might do it, so I will say it after the Xmas is over,
                don't ask me ,coz I won't tell.

Comment

Xmas music is everywhere taking over Radio,Internet and GP minds,??
                  This.

Its already December 6.
                  Once it hits December 15, Mariah will switch into HIGH GEAR and she will be EVERYWHERE!

any contenders would need to release a smash hit within the next week, which is unlikely.
                  Also, christmas music will overshadow any new release.

Comment

• the power of the GP is more than the power of fanbases,just saying

Xmas week, that Magic week, Mariah or Mariahs team I know u are here Reding everything, WE NEED A DISCOUNT AND SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE, AND ITunes banners,

don't f**k this up please, we got this.

Comment

• Mariah Australia has a really good Spotify playlist with all the versions of AIWFCIY that count:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6C...y9PjYKUKQ&nd=1

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyross View Post
                        If Mariah’s team is really reading this, PLEASE TELL ALL CONCERT GOERS THIS CHRISTMAS TO PREORDER THE SINGLES, CDS ETC, Guide them if needed. Also let Mariah’s people personally tell them they need to stream the single correctly in the coming weeks. THE CONCERT GOERS are usually the ones who love and believe in Mariah the most, so asking for their help will really push the song to the top!
                        Maybe lambs going to shows could give out flyers encouraging people to pre-order the singles? Street team style like the old days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Christmas Tree Farm

iTunes:
                          #1 United States

Omg Taylor must be the biggest threat..
                          As predicted, Taylor topped itunes.

This is initial frontloaded sales due to her fanbase, which is expected

But there is no way that garbage song is sustaining any chart momentum

Comment

• buy the CD SINGLE!

This is the biggest advantage Mariah has. Every sale is worth 1250 streams

https://www.amazon.com/All-I-Want-Ch...5455934&sr=8-3

Comment

the weeknd can't do it either, if releasing a song + a video didn't get him to over 400 points, what makes you think he will get to that points level on a Xmas week? with his streams dropping and Xmas music is everywhere taking over Radio,Internet and GP minds,??

this is our year and we will get there,
                              #FingerCrossed
                              Thanks for the assurance #FingersCrossed

Comment

not even Adele will be a threat to Mariah, I'm telling you, just focus on that Magic week guys, focus
                                Adele will probably sell 300-400k in its first week, which would secure her #1 position for the rest of the year in case she releases next week but it's highly unlikely unless it's a surprise release.

At the moment, neither Taylor nor The Weeknd are posing any threats to AIWFCIY.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Here's a nice campaign guide for both US and non-US lambs on how we can help make "All I Want For Christmas Is You" become Mariah's 19th Hot 100 No. 1

Guide For US lambs,
                                  https://alliwantforchristmasisyou.tumblr.com

Guide For International or non-US lambs,
                                  https://alliwantforchristmasisyou.tu.../international

Let's make it happen. Please share.

Comment

• ^^highly doubt Adele will be able to sell 300-400k first week. Even 100k might be out of question, don't recall anyone selling more than 100k in 2019.
                                    #CAUTION
                                    #GIVINGMELIFE

Comment

• thank you [MENTION=901]red[/MENTION]horse,

@francois, yes, very hard to get those kinda sells in 2019 but well, its Adele, she might,but only for the 1st week man,she won't be able to do what she did in 2015,like never

Comment

• [MENTION=37063]himc15[/MENTION], low probability based on statistics.
                                        #CAUTION
                                        #GIVINGMELIFE

Comment

• Taylor didn’t get any #1 with her singles off the new album even with big budgets and she released 3 remixes for Lover even one with Shawn MENDES who just had a #1 song. Why would she be a threat with a Xmas song now?

Comment

• I love Taylor but her new Christmas song sounds kinda boring... not impressive.

Underneath the tree>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                              Miss You Most will win the poll, but Mariah will perform One Child.
                                              She’s such a troll I don’t doubt she won’t perform the most voted lol

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                I hope she gets her 19th #1 and after that reward us by releasing Caution as the final single from the album with a proper video
                                                If she was smart she’d already had a hot single with a relevant feat to release by January

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                  Taylor didn’t get any #1 with her singles off the new album even with big budgets and she released 3 remixes for Lover even one with Shawn MENDES who just had a #1 song. Why would she be a threat with a Xmas song now?
                                                  Not this again...in the Mariah topic. Two of those singles were up against Old Town Road (which by the way broke Mariah’s record) and they both had more points than the current #1 has. They peaked at #2, not at #100 luv.
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• i am not really worrying much about these artists blocking Mariah from the top spot.
                                                    i think Mariah and her team has it in the bag already,i also think that they are aware that this year is the best time for AIWFCIY to top the chart and they had the whole year to plan it out, and i think that pre-orders will do a a lot of magic. plus, the christmas week is just very strong for mariah that even GP is behind her.
                                                    Last edited by MimiCici; Fri December 6th, 2019, 13:41.
                                                    Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

Working...
                                                    X