Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one thinks you’re a troll, @mm2912

The single is bigger than the album, but the album is still very popular

We have been living in a singles market for a decade, Mariah didn’t become synonymous with Christmas until after the TEOM era when album sales were declining
    Last edited by allygdale; Wed December 11th, 2019, 05:38.
    #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
      It’s so pathetic to think I’m a troll just because I don’t act like a stupid blind zombie fan who only see perfection. I was just wondering why she’s not on top where I think where she belongs and should be, that’s all
      I wasn't talking about you. But since you asked. AIWFCIU is a monster hit. And it's an original song by Mariah. No other xmas song comes close to its presence. That song alone has more power than several xmas songs from other artists put together. Her MC album is also doing well. And it has sold 14M copies WW already. Maybe somebody else sells more copies of a xmas album, while she sells more singles. Nobody can have it all. Mariah is doing very well regardless.
      Last edited by hawk25; Wed December 11th, 2019, 05:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        No one thinks youíre a troll, @mm2912

The single is bigger than the album, but the album is still very popular

We have been living in a singles market for a decade, Mariah didnít become synonymous with Christmas until after the TEOM era when album sales were declining
        Very true. I understand why, in 1994, they didnít release AIWFCIY as a single.
        No one would have bought a Christmas single back then.
        But people were buying albums.

Then again, I do remember buying, and I still have, the vinyl for JTTW with the remixes.
        So, I guess, JTTW was the only single actually ďreleasedĒ?
        There wasnít a vinyl release of AIWFCIY back in 1994, right?
        Can any older lambs confirm this?
        Last edited by Cashiado; Wed December 11th, 2019, 05:44.
        http://marcokircher.com
        http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
        IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
          The diminution of every accomplishment is so tiring, dahling

Partake in a new hobby

Kenny Gís audience is collecting retirement benefits and Mariah stays slaying everyone from prude elders on Facebook to tweens on TikTok

Our queen remains extremely relevant with three decades in the game, not everyone has that

Did you purposely miss the literal first line in my post ?

InFamous said -
          Mariah is obviousy far more relevant now in terms of Christmas appeal.

Comment

• LETS FOCUS ON STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS

BUY BUY BUY

GIFT GIFT GIFT

USA LAMBS

ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS YOU #19 here we come
            STREAM, BUY, GIFT, WATCH, REPEAT, REQUEST ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU. LETS GET THIS 19TH NUMBER 1

Comment

• Originally posted by unbridled View Post
              LETS FOCUS ON STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS

BUY BUY BUY

GIFT GIFT GIFT

USA LAMBS

ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS YOU #19 here we come
              YESSS, I am streaming ( with a VPN) right now

Comment

• Where’s the music video Joseph Kahn said it would drop tonight?

Comment

• Mariah just dropped this:

https://mariahcareyshop.com/products...gital-download

ALL YOU USA PEOPLE BUY ONE PLEASE, SIGNED SINGLE AVAILABLE FOR 48 hrs ONLY

buy buy buy
                  Last edited by unbridled; Wed December 11th, 2019, 06:44.
                  STREAM, BUY, GIFT, WATCH, REPEAT, REQUEST ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU. LETS GET THIS 19TH NUMBER 1

Comment

• There is a SIGNED CD single available for 48 hours only. In Mariah’s store now! Available in the US only.

Comment

• Originally posted by unbridled View Post
                      Mariah just dropped this:

ALL YOU USA PEOPLE BUY ONE PLEASE, AVAILABLE FOR 48 hrs ONLY

“Please note the physical Signed CD single is a pre-order and is expected to ship in 10-16 weeks. Any items ordered with this item will also ship to arrive in approximately 10-16 weeks.”

Comment

• If it’ll only be shipped 10 weeks later, do the purchases be counted on the day the payment is made, or on the day the item is shipped?

Comment

• Available for 48hrs?
                          There is only 48hrs left for this chart tracking week!
                          Coincidence? I think Not !

They really want the #1 for this chart week (Dec6 - Dec12).

They must have insider information, that the points are really close.
                          [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• But the key part is it comes with a digital download that is redeemable immediately.

Comment

• Yeh i think this is why...

Lets just hope people who buy it download it...or that the sale counts for this week regardless of shipping :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                                But the key part is it comes with a digital download that is redeemable immediately.
                                Well spotted! Thanks x

Comment

• 10-16 weeks = 2-4months
                                  Huh?

They must mean 10-16 days?

Comment

• Everyone tweet the link and use mariah hashtags for people to buy

Comment

• The points to #1 must be very tight. Maybe that’s why they’re supposed to release the new MV tonight too

Comment

Itís so pathetic to think Iím a troll just because I donít act like a stupid blind zombie fan who only see perfection. I was just wondering why sheís not on top where I think where she belongs and should be, thatís all
                                        "Queen of Christmas" is a label given to her by the media because her 1994 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' is the most successful Christmas pop tune of all time. There's simply no escaping from that song and Mariah Carey during Christmas. Album sales chart has nothing to do with that label. And that is all to that. If you're a real lamb, you should already know that. Questioning her status as "Queen of Christmas," IN A MARIAH CAREY FORUM THAT IS FULL OF DEDICATED LAMBS, for sure will invite scrutiny and disgust.

Comment

• Let's stay focused guys.

It's a bit more tense because of how close everything is at the moment, so please let's try to play nice to each other over the next couple of weeks.

Comment

The points to #1 must be very tight. Maybe that’s why they’re supposed to release the new MV tonight too
                                            Good point.
                                            If the video can receive 5-10million views, that would be enough to secure #1

Comment

• Just pre ordered. I lost count of how many pre orders I have made on her site lol. If it is that close, I am going to download it on iTunes right now and also amazon music.
                                              Everything Fades Aways...nothing ever stays the same~

Comment

• Originally posted by redhorse2016a View Post
                                                "Queen of Christmas" is a label given to her by the media because her 1994 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' is the most successful Christmas pop tune of all time. There's simply no escaping from that song and Mariah Carey during Christmas. Album sales chart has nothing to do with that label. And that is all to that. If you're a real lamb, you should already know that. Questioning her status as "Queen of Christmas," IN A MARIAH CAREY FORUM THAT IS FULL OF DEDICATED LAMBS, for sure will invite scrutiny and disgust.
                                                U can feel disgust of me as much as u want. I won’t feel and it won’t make me a less of a lamb because of that. Track 1 off Caution for u daaahling

Comment

• These signed CDs were part of the Xmas countdown all along (it's been in the html/css all along). The digital bundle and the video drop could be timed for this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                                    These signed CDs were part of the Xmas countdown all along (it's been in the html/css all along). The digital bundle and the video drop could be timed for this week.
                                                    No, the countdown for today is AIWFCIY 60s version in HD
                                                    http://christmas.mariahcarey.com/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X