X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• The 60s black and white video is now in HD!!

looks A+mazing

[center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
        These signed CDs were part of the Xmas countdown all along (it's been in the html/css all along). The digital bundle and the video drop could be timed for this week.
        I was trying to think which lamb might appreciate this without melting down and I thought of you.. but this part sent me lol
        4 is multiple dahling !!

Limited to 4 autographed CDs per customer. Multiple orders will be cancelled.

Comment

• What’s the maximum number of purchases can be made by the same person to be counted towards the chart? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
            U can feel disgust of me as much as u want. I wonít feel and it wonít make me a less of a lamb because of that. Track 1 off Caution for u daaahling
            Okay, I also feel the same. Just do your part then. Stream, stream, stream! And buy!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
              No, the countdown for today is AIWFCIY 60s version in HD
              http://christmas.mariahcarey.com/
              You are right, it looks like a signed something was/is set for tomorrow (either the deluxe CD or the single). I'm on my phone at the moment, so very hard to tell.

Let's get to ordering, I hope I get the redeem info (never received for Caution purchase).

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                What’s the maximum number of purchases can be made by the same person to be counted towards the chart? Lol
                Depends on how it is reported I guess.

But as each also includes a digital copy, I want to assume they've figured this out.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                  I was trying to think which lamb might appreciate this without melting down and I thought of you.. but this part sent me lol
                  4 is multiple dahling !!

Limited to 4 autographed CDs per customer. Multiple orders will be cancelled.

Probably afraid more than 4 per person would result in a lack of digital redemptions. The wording is priceless though.

Comment

• Everyone purchasing the CD please make sure you redeem the digital download.

Comment

• Just because u start or mix ur shade with a fake compliment, doesnít make you look like a fan. ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE already know what you are like and can see thru you. Iím really really really surprise that you arenít either banned or why havenít you stuck to your public fake plea that you will leave this thread. It must be so sad to even engage in a fake discussion just to wait for an opportunity to bait the lamb so you can dampen their moods. Surely if a lot of member have already called you out, itís time to back up a bit and reflect or even give it a break. Give us this Christmas season to enjoy mariah is that hard??? My god youíre so tiring!

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      Did you purposely miss the literal first line in my post ?

InFamous said -
                      Mariah is obviousy far more relevant now in terms of Christmas appeal.
                      Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

But as each also includes a digital copy, I want to assume they've figured this out.
                        Silly question here lol

If I buy 10000 copies from Amazon, under the same account, would that still be counted as 10,000 valid sales?

Comment

• Originally posted by redhorse2016a View Post
                          "Queen of Christmas" is a label given to her by the media because her 1994 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' is the most successful Christmas pop tune of all time. There's simply no escaping from that song and Mariah Carey during Christmas. Album sales chart has nothing to do with that label. And that is all to that. If you're a real lamb, you should already know that. Questioning her status as "Queen of Christmas," IN A MARIAH CAREY FORUM THAT IS FULL OF DEDICATED LAMBS, for sure will invite scrutiny and disgust.
                          Real-er lambs will also know that Mariah has rejected the title as she feels it is too much, as per her People interview in 2017.
                          Here is an excerpt to refresh your memory

Sometimes dubbed the "Queen of Christmas," the 47-year-old singer told People that she doesn't want that title.

"I don't accept that name because I feel like it's [too much]," she said. "I humbly thank them and I do have an extraordinary love for the holiday season, and it is the best time of the year."

Comment

I think you just need to create a new account for each digital redemption, but I'm not 100%. I would think they would have limited to just 1 per person if only one redemption counted.

Comment

• Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
                              Just because u start or mix ur shade with a fake compliment, doesn’t make you look like a fan. ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE already know what you are like and can see thru you. I’m really really really surprise that you aren’t either banned or why haven’t you stuck to your public fake plea that you will leave this thread. It must be so sad to even engage in a fake discussion just to wait for an opportunity to bait the lamb so you can dampen their moods. Surely if a lot of member have already called you out, it’s time to back up a bit and reflect or even give it a break. Give us this Christmas season to enjoy mariah is that hard??? My god you’re so tiring!
                              The best thing to do is to ignore negativity, especially at this festive time of the year. Don’t feed trolls with any attention.

Comment

Silly question here lol

If I buy 10000 copies from Amazon, under the same account, would that still be counted as 10,000 valid sales?
                                Doubtful.

There are definitely systems in place to ensure bulk purchases do not influence the chart in this way

Comment

• We also need to tweet/social media for USA people who bought any singles/albums/newest signed single to redeem their digital downloads to help as well! Some people forget to redeem and its a waste!
                                  STREAM, BUY, GIFT, WATCH, REPEAT, REQUEST ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU. LETS GET THIS 19TH NUMBER 1

Comment

• If you are talking digital, you'll only be able to buy a song once from the same account (it'll just show as purchased after that with no option to buy).

Girl, 10,000 though, that's excessive! Wait till BeeBoy sees that one.

Comment

Doubtful.

There are definitely systems in place to ensure bulk purchases do not influence the chart in this way
                                      I suppose so haha. Wish the physical singles are available in store so I can do as much bulk purchases as I want lol

Comment

• Originally posted by unbridled View Post
                                        We also need to tweet/social media for USA people who bought any singles/albums/newest signed single to redeem their digital downloads to help as well! Some people forget to redeem and its a waste!
                                        It says on the website:

“ Each order will include a digital download of “All I Want For Christmas Is You” that will be Emailed upon purchase.”

Sounds like a digital copy is included anyway as soon as you order it? Regardless of you redeeming it or not I think that counts as one download anyway, no?

Comment

The best thing to do is to ignore negativity, especially at this festive time of the year. Don’t feed trolls with any attention.
                                          There was no negativity. Some of us were having an interesting discussion about the big players over the years when it came to Christmas music, and why Mariah has been so successful with hers. It was lively, interesting and largely civil until the usual suspects ran in screaming at the tail end of the discussion, which prior to that had been pretty cool.

Anyway, stream, buy, gift. NO 1 is within reach and I have supported this for years.

Comment

It says on the website:

“ Each order will include a digital download of “All I Want For Christmas Is You” that will be Emailed upon purchase.”

Sounds like a digital copy is included anyway as soon as you order it? Regardless of you redeeming it or not I think that counts as one download anyway, no?
                                            I’m not sure how it works - but I hope you’re right!

Comment

It says on the website:

I didnt get it with my emailed confirmation of my order. So waiting to see when/if another email arrives with the redemption.

Comment

• Bish where is the video?!
                                                #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by unbridled View Post
                                                  We also need to tweet/social media for USA people who bought any singles/albums/newest signed single to redeem their digital downloads to help as well! Some people forget to redeem and its a waste!
                                                  Wait, they've been doing a digital bundle with the cassettes/vinyls?

I'm not getting these emails if yes! F$#&

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                                                    Wait, they've been doing a digital bundle with the cassettes/vinyls?

I'm not getting these emails if yes! F$#&
                                                    No, I think this is the first one that’s had a digital download bundle.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X