Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
    I have been streaming like hell in the US. Using various services when possible. It does seem like a minimal contribution at times, but it all adds up. I bought a signed CD as well and downloaded my copy. I preordered the other CD version as well but that will count on a different charting week, right?

I think there are a lot of us doing our part. It is cool to come together as a lamb community to support Mariah and her amazing music.
    Yup, thats why this is We Belong Together part 2. Lambs are uniting together to secure that no. 1. Good times to be a lamb!

Comment

• AIW Original + AIW (So So Def Remix) = just bought from iTunes !!

Comment

• Originally posted by redhorse2016a View Post
        Yup, thats why this is We Belong Together part 2. Lambs are uniting together to secure that no. 1. Good times to be a lamb!
        There was no streaming back in 2005 lol. WBT went to no 1 cos of the GP dahling.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          There was no streaming back in 2005 lol. WBT went to no 1 cos of the GP dahling.
          so after all are u really a lamb? I still dont fully believe in your support
          IG Account:
          https://www.instagram.com/diosbendigaestenegocio/

Comment

• ^^ no way AIW can make it to the top if there is no GP support. Nonetheless, lambs did a great job in contributing to AIW so far.
            #CAUTION
            #GIVINGMELIFE

Comment

• My friend just bought a copy for me and one for himself. Right after, he downloaded the digital copy....I have trouble to believe this will count for 2 digital copies but I did my duty as a lamb who lives abroad. :3
              IG Account:

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

It's we belong together part ii bcoz it's another good time to be a lamb, being part of a community and all.

Are you like [mod removed], passive-aggresive, a wolf in a sheep's clothing or something?

Comment

• I just ordered the signed single and downloaded the mp3. Been streaming the YouTube playlist that Mariah posted. And streaming the Spotify experience thing. Been busy, but doing it every chance I get. I want this so bad for her. lol

Comment

• Its a waiting game now.

I pray the lambily did enough to secure 19th #1

Comment

• Theres still a few hours STREAM BABY STREAM

Comment

• After tonight, we can still contribute to THIS WEEK's charting by requesting to US radio stations until Sunday!

Comment

• Keeep streaming lambily

Comment

• Originally posted by cttabye View Post
                            After tonight, we can still contribute to THIS WEEK's charting by requesting to US radio stations until Sunday!
                            That's right.
                            Airplay tracking ends on Sunday.
                            But streaming/sales tracking ends Thursday

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                              That's right.
                              Airplay tracking ends on Sunday.
                              But streaming/sales tracking ends Thursday
                              OK. so I am switching all my streams back to my actual location now, this is such fun !

Comment

• I can’t believe that 19#1 is in the bag already. This was the longest wait of my life.
                                I remember i become a lamb in 2003 and became aware of her success in 2005
                                And 2008 but not until 2010 that i became also a Billboard chart watcher. The first time i wasn’t really aware of her 18#1s
                                I began anticipating her 19th#1 in 2012. #beautiful became the closest thing she had since then and that opened my eyes as well
                                That women over 40’s are being snubbed in the industry. 19#1 is real and coming it was so unreal. Regardless if it’ll happen next week or the christmas week i don’t mind as long as the iconic chase to 19#1 will finally come true.
                                Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• I ordered the digital download but I don’t have a computer so I can’t download it. I’m using my iPad, does anyone want me to gift them so they can download it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MimiCici View Post
                                    I canít believe that 19#1 is in the bag already. This was the longest wait of my life.
                                    I remember i become a lamb in 2003 and became aware of her success in 2005
                                    And 2008 but not until 2010 that i became also a Billboard chart watcher. The first time i wasnít really aware of her 18#1s
                                    I began anticipating her 19th#1 in 2012. #beautiful became the closest thing she had since then and that opened my eyes as well
                                    That women over 40ís are being snubbed in the industry. 19#1 is real and coming it was so unreal. Regardless if itíll happen next week or the christmas week i donít mind as long as the iconic chase to 19#1 will finally come true.
                                    its not in the bag... we need to keep streaming, buying, watching, playing etc

Comment

• Why cant u use your ipad? Download itunes on it and play it

Comment

• Originally posted by unbridled View Post
                                        its not in the bag... we need to keep streaming, buying, watching, playing etc
                                        during the christmas week it is pretty much secure.
                                        Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• I’ll have to gift it in order for it to count?

Comment

• Originally posted by lamb014 View Post
                                            AIW Original + AIW (So So Def Remix) = just bought from iTunes !!
                                            Don’t forget you can buy the singles on Amazon too:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZWBD447
                                            https://www.amazon.com/All-Want-Chri...s=music&sr=8-3

https://www.amazon.com/Want-Christma...6191042&sr=8-6

https://www.amazon.com/Want-Christma...6191088&sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.com/Want-Christma...6191088&sr=8-3

Comment

• Mariah just needs to call some big radio stations this week-end and she will secure her 19th number one. If only we could have access to the full.data....
                                              IG Account:

Comment

• Imagine thinking AIWFCIY isn’t going to number 1 because of GP support, the delusion

We were just as active in 2005, calling radio stations, downloading the song, downloading the remix, and buying the CD single

How bout you....#NTT

All I want for Christmas is a certain user banned until the New Year

We get it, you love to hate MC, you pretend to like Celine, you’ve been pressed since American Life flopped

Enough is enough
                                                Last edited by allygdale; Fri December 13, 2019, 04:27.
                                                #CAUTION

Comment

• I'm with her ^

Comment

• So ya betta watch out ::high notes:: (Anniversary Mix)
                                                    #CAUTION

Comment

Working...
                                                    X