This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I love how some of you say Rainbow and MIAM have some average songs and also praise Charmbracelet. Most of her albums have that average songs: TEOM has One and Only or I wish you knew, Emotions has And you don't remember, EMC2 has Last kiss, Memoirs More than just friends or Caution Stay long love you.
      Charmbracelet for me has several: Irresistible, The one, Sunflowers for Alfred Roy to name a few.
      MIAM has one of her best production. I remember many fans at that time praising it but the lack of sucess started to change the taste and I'm seeing the same with Caution

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
        I love how some of you say Rainbow and MIAM have some average songs and also praise Charmbracelet. Most of her albums have that average songs: TEOM has One and Only or I wish you knew, Emotions has And you don't remember, EMC2 has Last kiss, Memoirs More than just friends or Caution Stay long love you.
        Charmbracelet for me has several: Irresistible, The one, Sunflowers for Alfred Roy to name a few.
        MIAM has one of her best production. I remember many fans at that time praising it but the lack of sucess started to change the taste and I'm seeing the same with Caution
        I think opinions on MIAM and Caution have been pretty consistent myself.
        I still mostly see praise for Caution and MIAM gets the criticism it deserves... it was a good concept but poorly executed and is almost impossible for me to to listen to due to the vocals being so heavily produced and manipulated.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
          I love how some of you say Rainbow and MIAM have some average songs and also praise Charmbracelet. Most of her albums have that average songs: TEOM has One and Only or I wish you knew, Emotions has And you don't remember, EMC2 has Last kiss, Memoirs More than just friends or Caution Stay long love you.
          I wish you knew is not an average song. However I agree. Not here for the MIAMTEC hate. It’s blasphemy.
          For the Nostalgia if nothing else

Comment

• Mariah doesn't have a bad album. Just unsuccessful ones

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
              Mariah doesn't have a bad album. Just unsuccessful ones

Comment

• Spotify Update:
                Mariah - 49,834,249 new high!!
                AIWFCIS +2,771,338
                #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• AIWFCIY fell to number 8 on the U.K. charts😩

Comment

• Did u mistakenly took last week's result as this week's?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by shanghaichica View Post
                        AIWFCIY fell to number 8 on the U.K. charts��
                        OMG you almost gave me a heart attack

Comment

• My least fave albums are Rainbow, Glitter and MIAM.
                          I don't get the MIAM praise and never wll, aside from Faded, #Beautiful and Dedicated.
                          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                            Spotify Update:
                            Mariah - 49,834,249 new high!!
                            AIWFCIS +2,771,338

That number is HUGE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                              I think opinions on MIAM and Caution have been pretty consistent myself.
                              I still mostly see praise for Caution and MIAM gets the criticism it deserves... it was a good concept but poorly executed and is almost impossible for me to to listen to due to the vocals being so heavily produced and manipulated.
                              Agreed. Caution is truly one of her best, and I still see it described as such by most. The only slight criticisms for it I see are regarding the lack of bombastic vocals and not having a lead worthy pop single (Fantasy, DL, etc.). I would say everyone would agree that Caution was perfect if it had an 11th song, that addictive top40 uptempo lead she was known for.

Comment

• I kanda agree w/Andy, tho.
                                Caution lacks some vocal magic, tbh.
                                But it's a great album for sure.
                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Trying not to come across as negative but honest.. I think we can never really hear that "vocal magic" people are looking for with the current mariah (if u mean the high notes) ... Unless she hires a vocal coach that will re-train her to cope with her voice and what it could actually do. Having said that, her mid belts are still consistently pretty strong
                                  Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Well, I think GML vocal layering, and OMG harmonies are some vocal magic, also 8th grade outro. At first I like her belts but through the years what I really enjoy is listening to that subtle melodies

Comment

• Caution lacked "vocal moments"

That is my only criticism
                                      Other than that, it was perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by carloandrew View Post
                                        Trying not to come across as negative but honest.. I think we can never really hear that "vocal magic" people are looking for with the current mariah (if u mean the high notes) ... Unless she hires a vocal coach that will re-train her to cope with her voice and what it could actually do. Having said that, her mid belts are still consistently pretty strong
                                        I don't agree at all, what makes Mariah's voice unique is her tone apart of her range. In Daydream her mid range belting is the brand of it, not her upper register, for example. Mariah's vocal magic, for me, is the consistency in her tone, no matter what note she's hitting. She's going to lose range, all of us do while maturing.. and you have Almost home or Supernatural with those high belts

Comment

• The climax of faded. Your faves could never. I’m going to drop my mic right there.

Comment

The climax of faded. Your faves could never. I’m going to drop my mic right there.
                                            THAT WAS AN EFFING MOMENT.
                                            She slayed my entire existance w/that one.

Comment

The climax of faded. Your faves could never. Iím going to drop my mic right there.
                                              that song is so cooool....
                                              https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Lambs!

Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post
                                                All I Want For Christmas Is You is #1 in Germany for the first time!

stevvy, celebrate!
                                                Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                                My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                                Forever and always!

Comment

• How many copies of AIWFCIY did Steevy buy to get this to number one

Comment

• Finally Number 1 in Germany. And i have never been this proud of my country
                                                    Somebody's doing the wrong note.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X