Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaqubb View Post
    Why she wasn’t at this year Roc Nation Brunch. Even Melissa showed up...
    Maybe she was workinh or probably like what happens when u getting older... you start doing things you enjoy more than things to please other. I dont think she likes these reuniona things or awards. So i think it ia good on her that she does what she feels like

Comment

• Agree she went all out during the last Christmas season, must be very exhausting! Anyway 2 weeks before her Vegas shows..

Comment

I wish she was there. Maybe she was at the studio working ?

Comment

• Heartbreaker is rip-off for Fantasy and if you put vocals from Heartbreaker to Fantasy drumkits, it fits to that (do you want evidence?)

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
            When was this photo taken?

Mariah looks incredible!
            Her nose is here like MJ and not MC (sorry)

Comment

• Comment

LOL, my old boss got invited this year. Had I not switched careers...I still wouldn't have gotten to attend, but it would have been interesting.

Anyway....

Melissa represents Mariah's interests, and attended on her behalf. There were a few people who attended that Mariah wouldn't have wanted to see, let alone talk to, so it worked out.

Maybe that's why she doesn't go to these things, or maybe she was busy getting ready for her Vegas shows next month?

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                  Heartbreaker is rip-off for Fantasy and if you put vocals from Heartbreaker to Fantasy drumkits, it fits to that (do you want evidence?)
                  I agree that Fantasy is miles better and is iconic, but Heartbreaker is also iconic, let ha breathe both are iconic. However, if there was another song that just had its anniversary (for example yesterday) and a day later we don't acknowledge that song, that's not a iconic bop.

Comment

• I'm so bored... Mariah should release an uptempo new single very soon which is hot and extremely catchy like TMB, Migrate
                    Mariah please....

Comment

• Caution remix feat Post malone or Travis scott would be great too...
                      Last edited by Anderson; Mon January 27th, 2020, 05:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by GenerousPalmstroke02 View Post

I agree that Fantasy is miles better and is iconic, but Heartbreaker is also iconic, let ha breathe both are iconic. However, if there was another song that just had its anniversary (for example yesterday) and a day later we don't acknowledge that song, that's not a iconic bop.
                        That gif omg dying

Comment

• Are there any photos of Mariah and Kobe?
                          [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• Are there any photos/photoshoots with Mariah where she wear (nice) basic clothes like at my avi?

Comment

• Where in the hell are the moderators?
                              #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

LOL, my old boss got invited this year. Had I not switched careers...I still wouldn't have gotten to attend, but it would have been interesting.

But you could have gotten some goss.

I keep assuming you're in the UK for some reason.

I'm sure Mariah is gearing up for another big year.
                                Who knows what she has planned!
                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I wish weŽll have some special event/release for the 30th career anniversary.
                                  Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                  Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                  Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                    Where in the hell are the moderators?
                                    What's happening that you think needs moderating?
                                    "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                    "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                      Where in the hell are the moderators?
                                      Why?

Comment

• Last night I dreamed Mariah got her 20th #1, it was a collabo with Normani, which is weird since I don't even know what she sounds like lol
                                        MARIAH

Comment

• How predictable. InFamous gets banned and trolls come out of the woodwork... some that just joined UKMix last week... that's not suspicious at all.

Comment

• Yasss

Comment

• LMAO dead
                                              MARIAH

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                Yasss

lol mariah is the shaddiest b in the industry. she ven cut thalia out of the pic. i wonder if they both will say somethin

Comment

• Wish there were official remixes for "With You".

Comment

• Originally posted by GenerousPalmstroke02 View Post
                                                    Wish there were official remixes for "With You".
                                                    And for GTFO

Comment

Working...
                                                    X