No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah - The Musical would be amazing one day if its done of a certain quality her catalogue is just so strong and her story is unique and interesting.

Comment

• I would LOVE a musical from her. Better - a Cirque du Soleil show similar to MJ’s. Just a complete reimagination of her work fit for the stage.

Comment

• She's making us miss her.
        "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
        "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• https://people.com/music/john-legend...holiday-video/

"I have nothing left to teach," Mariah Carey responded to John Legend on his Instagram
          lol

Comment

• Hey guys - I'm a serial lurker on here, but I've uploaded a cover of myself singing 'Music Box' to YouTube as a tribute to one of MC's most underrated songs in my opinion!

I'd appreciate it if you guys (True lambs) could give it a watch and let me know what you think! Thanks

Comment

• That was a nice rendition! I agree that the song itself is so underrated, and I think you kept the emotion of the original. You had some beautiful transitions and runs. Thanks for sharing.

Also where did you record this? The sound quality was really good!
              You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                Forever and always!

Comment

• Maybe they're writing together or something

Comment

• I've listened to mashups of Mariah x Charlie on youtube and they actually sound great together. Didn't she also mention she's working with someone we'd never expect her to collaborate with? So I'm here for Mariah x Charlie
                    Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                    Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                      Forever and always!

Comment

• Her vocal acrobatics are insane!!

Comment

• #Bondgirl

Comment

• They've done really well to still not confirm brighton pride! Been quiet for a week

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post

Pure imagination remix remains the single greatest thing Mariah has ever recorded. Even Da Brat couldn't ruin it

Comment

• I love I Still Believe & the remixes!! I remember watching the video all the time on MTV & VH-1. what a time...
                                #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• [even you probably have listened this]
                                  You MUST hear this (again!). This version is everything and more than released version!!!:

It was first thought in first seconds of listening studio track if does exist version without the drumkits and god thanks it's out there! Many love.

Comment

• I think adele could pull off the whole dark tone of vanishing really well but don’t know what those runs would sound like.
                                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
                                      it's a shame pure imagination wasn't included on the remixes

Comment

• I still believe is sublime.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Of the 4 categories, the least deserving winner was definitely Joni Mitchell for Best Pop Album. That was an immediate bargain bin album.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                            I still believe is sublime.
                                            Brenda K-mart could never....
                                            [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                                  OMG this is a prank right? burn in hell Grammy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post

Pure imagination remix remains the single greatest thing Mariah has ever recorded. Even Da Brat couldn't ruin it
                                                    It's one of my favourite remixes
                                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X