Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mimiongaku View Post

This is SO cool, love it. E=MC2 was a fantastic era voice-wise.
    Imho her almost full vocal range were for the last time in this album and IWKWLI.
    Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Tue February 11th, 2020, 17:36.

Comment

• That acoustic version of Dreamlover installs the wish in me that she would some day do an acoustic album... or add a second acoustic disk to her new album or release an acoustic GH album. I mean it's time.
      My Chart

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
        My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
        Forever and always!

Comment

Forever and always!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
            That acoustic version of Dreamlover installs the wish in me that she would some day do an acoustic album... or add a second acoustic disk to her new album or release an acoustic GH album. I mean it's time.
            Im for it! Have you seen video with Outside stripped audio?

Comment

Forever and always!

Comment

• https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Crazy how well that works. lol

Comment

• She's performing in Aruba on May 24th!

Comment

• Happy lamb appreciation day.
                      Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• deleted
                        Last edited by Robby; Tue February 11th, 2020, 23:43.
                        Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                          She's performing in Aruba on May 24th!

So, she has the Hawaii dates and this, the rumour had it that she was going to perform again in Spain this summer, but nothing has been announced

Comment

• Justice for the Oscar winning song "When you believe"!!

Comment

Forever and always!

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

So, she has the Hawaii dates and this, the rumour had it that she was going to perform again in Spain this summer, but nothing has been announced
                                And the rumour about Brighton Pride!

Comment

• I'm so happy Mariah has become more interactive with young artists online..
                                  Hopefully they will end up making a duet song together !!!

Comment

• Mariah Carey - Fourth Of July (Missy Elliott Remix) (FM-processed)

https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Mariah with Lee Daniels last night
                                      Last edited by sm3; Wed February 12th, 2020, 14:59.

Comment

• Mariah has moved her publishing back to ASCAP

Comment

• Mariah Carey Moves Her Publishing Catalog to ASCAP

https://mellonpost.com/mariah-carey-...alog-to-ascap/

I thought she was with SESAC and not BMI. Don't know exactly what the difference is. Wonder what this means?

Comment

• Originally posted by sm3 View Post
                                            Mariah with Lee Daniels last night
                                            Love her
                                            "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                            "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• It’s not publishing dahling, it’s performance rights

She went from BMI to SESAC to ASCAP

Her publishing was with Sony in the 90s, and Universal Music Group since CB
                                              #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                                It’s not publishing dahling, it’s performance rights

She went from BMI to SESAC to ASCAP

Her publishing was with Sony in the 90s, and Universal Music Group since CB
                                                Thanks for clarifying. Now I understand. Was wondering what had happened to her UPMG publishing deal.

Comment

• These things are uninteresting to me with the exception of the timing in which they are announced.

I knew she was no longer with SESAC over the simple fact that they did not congratulate her for being inducted into the Song Hall so I was waiting on the announcement of where she was going.

I wonder if there is some other project going on with her catalog that they chose to announce this today.

When it was announced that she moved back to CAA on 22nd July 2019, we soon got the announcement about Mixedish theme song (5th August 2019)

Comment

• I wonder what issues Mariah has with publishing organizations, because she keeps bouncing between ASCAP and SESAC. She just rejoined ASCAP this week after ditching them for SESAC a few years ago. Maybe they offered her a better deal than SESAC?

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/...ng-1203501917/

And I see that she isn't interested in rejoining BMI, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X