No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to be superficial but does anyone else think her boobs look less....prominent?
    "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
    "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• The Ukmix update really killed the thread. I used to check the thread every hours before but now i can stay a few days without checking it. That’s a bit sad

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
        Very satisfying medley for the lambs. Very generous of her to do such album cuts during her Vegas concerts. Biggest way to improve is to ditch those tight dresses and let her walk in trousers (ala Fantasy). Just seems so awkward seeing her having to hobble around as if someone wrapped her in clingfilm.
        Yeah you can see she wants to move a bit but clearly she cannot.
        She could have some corset dress with a flowing bottom, that would allow her to move more at least and keep a snatched waist.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

She could have some corset dress with a flowing bottom, that would allow her to move more at least and keep a snatched waist.
          It also doesn't help her vocals. While she sounds very solid, there moments where she sounds constricted...which is because she IS constricted.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

What?
            First time she has looked like a flat chested eighth grader since butterfly

Comment

• I also agree... enough with those dresses. she should wear comfortable clothing.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                Sorry to be superficial but does anyone else think her boobs look less....prominent?
                It’s just the cut of the dresses, they don’t require her to tape anything up
                #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

It’s just the cut of the dresses, they don’t require her to tape anything up
                  It flatters her to be honest. 'Accentuating' her t*ts never did much for her, she looks good with the girls hanging naturally.

Comment

This has nothing to do with the charts.
                    But she flopped in every album since she left her label 2008. And everyone would start think about more serious stuff than the charts. Today it's about how much the label want to give money to promo and pay to the radio stations for playing the songs tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

But she flopped in every album since she left her label 2008. And everyone would start think about more serious stuff than the charts. Today it's about how much the label want to give money to promo and pay to the radio stations for playing the songs tho.
                      Take it to the Madonna thread. Comparing Mariah & Madonna flops is an old and tired discussion.

Comment

Take it to the Madonna thread. Comparing Mariah & Madonna flops is an old and tired discussion.
                        Im not comparing. Also, you started it that you steal my comment for someone else here, so ignore me .)

Comment

• I slowed down the tempo of Butterfly (Classic Bossa Nova) and FM-processed with Audio Breakaway Audio Enhancer

this is the most beautiful song i know
                          https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

radio promotion is irrelevant. Spotify payola is the keyword.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by madameX View Post
                              The Ukmix update really killed the thread. I used to check the thread every hours before but now i can stay a few days without checking it. That’s a bit sad
                              It had been slowing down for months before the update. The fact that Mariah has kept a relatively low post-Christmas profile with nothing new on the horizion hasn't helped.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Ironically, she couldn't really move when she started rocking those micro mini dresses, miniskirts, and tube tops during the Butterfly era.

There was one performance of Honey that features her clearly wanting to get her dance on, but the ensemble wouldn't let her..

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

It had been slowing down for months before the update. The fact that Mariah has kept a relatively low post-Christmas profile with nothing new on the horizion hasn't helped.
                                  Truth, hopefully things will pick up when there is some new news. The months heading into Caution were the best, not sure if the new software could handle that though.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                    Mariah's doing Brighton Pride, who's going?

Just got my tickets.
                                    Omg I’m there!!

Comment

• Whenever you call (Album version)
                                      Last edited by Anderson; Wed February 19th, 2020, 12:45.

Comment

• Everyone needs to listen to joyride then angels cry prelude.
                                        Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dash08 View Post

Omg I’m there!!
                                          In the words of the famous Jackson 5.... I'll be there

Comment

• another album vocally like e=mc2 please Mariah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Mariah Carey - My All (Full Crew Main Remix Without Rap)

Comment

• you have opened my heart

Comment

• Originally posted by Lafa View Post
                                                  another album vocally like e=mc2 please Mariah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                  Caution came out in 2018 sis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post

Caution came out in 2018 sis.
                                                    If she take some pause of singing then she'll get her pre-2008 vocals.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X