Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
      Forever and always!

Comment

• Promo!
        #CAUTION

Comment

• It feels like the lambs has died peacefully after Xmas.
          She already started the residency and no ones even talking about it here anymore

Comment

• Almost Home... was not the soundtrack to that infamous (albeit enjoyable) Disney movie... they buried it so deep into the credits that nobody was in the theatre anymore when it came on. (I also heard it wasn't even part of the credits in some places).

Disney acted so shitty in that respect... they hired the biggest female ever and did not promote the song for one of their BIGger movies. It was an injustice... the song should have been a hit and made several charts and be praised and should be at 100m streams already.

Had Rihanna sung it, it would have even been a #1 single.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
              It feels like the lambs has died peacefully after Xmas.
              She already started the residency and no ones even talking about it here anymore
              in 8 months we will all be back celebrating unheard-of successes... with the book also. Mariah hasn't been doing much lately... and concerts never attracted any meaningful conversation here.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                Almost Home... was not the soundtrack to that infamous (albeit enjoyable) Disney movie... they buried it so deep into the credits that nobody was in the theatre anymore when it came on. (I also heard it wasn't even part of the credits in some places).

Disney acted so shitty in that respect... they hired the biggest female ever and did not promote the song for one of their BIGger movies. It was an injustice... the song should have been a hit and made several charts and be praised and should be at 100m streams already.

Had Rihanna sung it, it would have even been a #1 single.
                I love Rihanna, but she couldn't have done it justice. The big vocals make this song one of Mariah's best IMO.

I think Disney expected more of this movie. I do feel it will be broadcast on tv for many years to come at Christmas. Mariah herself could have done more to promote it too. She should have performed it at Idol and have it on her Me. I Am Mariah album.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
                  So Underrated.

[center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post

Caution came out in 2018 sis.
                    Not comparable vocally

Einstein was like all full voice and belting except ITC and Bye Bye

Caution was more Memoirs vocally but without the belting

#CAUTION

Comment

• #CAUTION

Comment

• To commemorate the 30th anniversary of her debut album, Mariah should re-release THERE'S GOT TO BE A WAY, along with a special anniversary edition of the Debut album (with unreleased demo and remixes).

The message of TGTBAW is still relevant today

[center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I love Rihanna, but she couldn't have done it justice. The big vocals make this song one of Mariah's best IMO.

I think Disney expected more of this movie. I do feel it will be broadcast on tv for many years to come at Christmas. Mariah herself could have done more to promote it too. She should have performed it at Idol and have it on her Me. I Am Mariah album.
                          She hated that song, she would never put on her album. And it was briefly promoted on Idol with a movie montage with the contestant

Comment

• For the anniversary year (two big anniversaries really) we should do a weekly streaming and topic focused countdown of her albums from her most recent studio album to her first. That's like 14 weeks without Christmas albums but with #1s included (as it has a number of big songs).

And the final week (which would be the week of the debut album) would coincide with the first week that VOL first charted on the Hot 100.

Who's in for the longest streaming party ever?
                            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I hate that I like “Almost Home” because Mariah dislikes it so much

The verses ain’t it because they are so unMariah but the chorus is great
                              #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by Dash08 View Post

Omg I’m there!!
                                I'll be going to Brighton too! Bought the tickets the day the rumour was out. So happy they confirmed it afterwards

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                  To commemorate the 30th anniversary of her debut album, Mariah should re-release THERE'S GOT TO BE A WAY, along with a special anniversary edition of the Debut album (with unreleased demo and remixes).

The message of TGTBAW is still relevant today

It would be great if all songs on that album got some love tbh.

Really solid debut that still holds up

Comment

• The One is basically WBT part 0.5

Comment

• Almost Home is excellent. Final chorus vocals and scatting counter-melodies (basically, her two main contributions to this song) are an unmatchable 10/10 quality. But unfortunately, as she was preoccupied with other things (like divorce and that Minaj...), she wasn't in a position to promote it. Also, as people say, she hated the song. Only Mariah is talented enough to sing a song she hated and recreate the ending into a masterpiece, but oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

It would be great if all songs on that album got some love tbh.

Really solid debut that still holds up
                                        Prisoner can’t sit with us.

Comment

• Apparently people are saying mean things about Mariah to DemKids on their social media accounts? The kids have social media? Adults think it’s okay to follow them on social media and try to hurt their feelings?

Stop the world, I want to get off now.

Comment

• found a vinyl on Fantasy Remixes with rare vocals that's not up on internet........... but i lost it when i moved to a new place
                                            https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• i wonder if they asked Mariah.

Comment

• That little show couldn’t afford Mariah
                                                #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                                  That little show couldn’t afford Mariah
                                                  She'd stick out like a sore thumb.
                                                  "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                                  https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                                  "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Bish is serving ITC THE HILLS realness! Slay on MC

Now if only she could do CME Rosie
                                                    #CAUTION

Comment

Working...
                                                    X