Clear All

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
    My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
    Forever and always!

Comment

• I still want Mariah to be in RPDR, even after the S11 challenge disaster

Comment

• Zup beeches! What's with Mariahland today

I've been busy with BTS comeback so I'm just literally just catching up watching concert clips and MC is sounding good!
        Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Ariana and Tori Kelly sang when you believe on karaoke

Comment

• Mariah has done things on her face but tbh who doesnt? Its 2020
            Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
              I still want Mariah to be in RPDR, even after the S11 challenge disaster
              What is the S11 challenge disaster?

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                No offense to any other immensely talented singers, but this is the best live vocal performance I have ever heard in my life, I mean, F*CK

She seemed so at ease too, she was really able to pretend the audience didn’t exist back then, she was just doing it for her

My favorite ever Mariah performance is Close My Eyes on Rosie, but if I wanted to show her off her vocal capability, I would play someone that

I’ve always felt snl performance is way superior than the grammy’s.
                Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Amazing! I love it when Ariana actually pronounces words - makes her a much better singer. This is actually the first time I've liked someone singing this song ofher than Meemz or Nippy.

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                  Ariana and Tori Kelly sang when you believe on karaoke

Comment

• amazing! Can’t wait for everything fades away next

Comment

• Mariah Carey just shared her singing Melt Away backstage with her backing singers (like she did with Slippin' Away).
                      Love it!!!!
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                        amazing! Can’t wait for everything fades away next
                        Yass, all the lambs requesting Everything fades sway is amazing

Comment

• I will be On the bathroom floor if she performs EFA.....
                          [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• Went to the show last night. It was amazing and her voice sounded great. The house was packed. She added "Slipping Away" to the setlist, which was cool to hear live, especially after she did the Instagram video. She didn't do the full song, but it was a good portion of it. If I had to guess, she might add "Melt Away" next to Friday's show.

I specifically went to see her perform songs I've never seen her do live before like "I'm That Chick", "Breakdown", "Cry Baby" and "Say Somethin". All were part of a medley, as you all know. She did a decent amount of all of them except "Breakdown" which was the one I wanted to hear the most. I feel like she only did 20 seconds of that. Still, I'm happy to have experienced even that much!

Overall, the show was great, just a little shorter than what I'm used to when I see Mariah live. I think all in all it was only about an hour and some minutes. Maybe she wanted to get back home to dem kids whom she announced were not at the show.

I was about 5th row all the way to the right-side and luckily Mariah loved our section and spent most of the concert performing to us because she could tell we all had the energy and were the real lambs in the audience... with the exception of the guy who sat next to me. Instead of sitting next to a lamb (especially in a section full of them), I ended up next to a 50 year old foreign businessman who told me he's not really a big fan and wanted to know how much I spent on my ticket because he got his for dirt cheap from a scalper. I don't know him, and I kept it that way. Otherwise, I had a fun time and I'm glad I got to check off another Mariah concert for this new decade!

Comment

• Great you enjoyed it! Did you recorded Slipping away?

Comment

• She dragged The Grammys on Twitter.
                                Ugh, her mind. I-
                                KWEEN.
                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• has Mariah a new acapella of everything fades away? where?
                                  https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Butterfly (Classic Bossa Nova) is SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Saw this Emotions performance. Back in 2009/2010 I said the performance is meh but compared to how she she avoids certain parts in Emotions 2016-2020 has made me realize how good 2009/2010 was.

https://youtu.be/jpb5VuG8tJ0

Comment

• Originally posted by Lafa View Post
                                        has Mariah a new acapella of everything fades away? where?
                                        ?

Comment

?
                                          I was wrong. it was just a fan-request.

Comment

• One year of Caution tour. I attended in London and Barcelona and I really really liked the show. For me has been one of her best, the vocals were on point overall (in London she was beyond amazing), loved the setlist (the Glitter segment was fantastic), her attitude and behaviour, the obscure songs snippets, Giving me life in New York, Endless love in London.
                                            I'd love if she would have extended the tour and the era and also taped it to put it on Netflix or something. Caution has been such a great moment for me as a lamb

The Fantasy vocals on this twitter are gorgeous

Comment

• The portion of Slipping Away! she said she's thinking about doing Do you think of me!

Comment

The portion of Slipping Away! she said she's thinking about doing Do you think of me!

She really needs to just rehearse and tour a fan fave show at some point! Book small venues, perform with a nice band and her trusty backing singers. It would be absolutely epic and it would bring out her talent so much.
                                                Do it Mariah!!!!
                                                "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                                https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                                "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Yes!!!! So good

Give us “Melt Away” live and “Do You Think of Me” Insta OR “4Real4Real” Insta
                                                  #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                                    Yes!!!! So good

Give us “Melt Away” live and “Do You Think of Me” Insta OR “4Real4Real” Insta
                                                    She should do Outside at some moment, it's the fan fav or at least one of the most cited songs among us.
                                                    Maybe the the 1st verse and the chorus

Comment

Working...
                                                    X