• Show
Clear All

• Love love love love this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txgrV_oizAE
    "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
    "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• it bothers me so much that she so often lips the climaxes of so many of her songs while sounding absolutely great up to that point. It takes so much away from the experience... like... I adore HERO... but I dread the climax bc she's always plugging some weird modulated playback when in fact she could sing the whole sing as it is. It also super-bothers me on It's Like That.

And even if she doesn't want to go to such heights anymore... then she should lower the keys or sing around the notes or do whatever... she is so good at that anyway... and it would make the songs even more emotional for me.

Whatever is going on and has been going on for the past 10 years... is annoying... she doesn't need to be shy, nervous or whatever... She just needs to sing like the professional she is... and everything will be fine. That's my opinion.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        I've cried watching it, seriously she CAN do it

Comment

• I can't understand...why it took so long for her to appreciate and promote one of her finest songs, Everything Fades Away.

Also why is it that whenever someone is so genuinely pro Mariah (other celebrities I mean) that I want to listen to their music and start to appreciating them on a whole new level too jojo.

The fact that she, Jojo, was present and actually a part of Mariah re-discovering one of her best songs, makes it so much sweater... what an honor.
          My Chart

Comment

• Good lord, the backstage video, I am in awe

Even these bits are best impromptu
            #CAUTION

Comment

• DAT YT VID, I CAN'T, SOMEONE CPR ME RN :(
              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Hearing even some of EFA was a real dream come true - probably in my top 5 Mariah songs of all time, a classic.

Comment

• She is in such a great place and it shows.

Comment

• That video... wow. Everything Fades Away has always been one of those songs that got me emotional. I'll always treasure that song and the feeling it evoked in me everytime I listen to it. Thanks Mariah for this very special moment.
                    #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Did anyone peep Michael Richardson in the background of the EFA rehearsal vid (1:28)? So funny, it was Rachel's birthday yesterday and I was wondering about whether MC would get some of the old crew back on board now that she's purged the toxicity from the team.

Comment

• I know this has been discussed before so sorry for bringing it up again... but has anyone that ordered the AIWFCIY signed CD from the online store had any information or dispatch email about it yet?

just kinda wondering as I ordered from the UK and wasn’t sure if I’d ever end up getting it but they haven’t said they’ve cancelled it yet or refunded so idk

also the email says dispatch in 2-10weeks and it’s been 12weeks since I ordered aha it’s just a bit frustrating having zero info at all whether I’m even gonna get it or not yet

Comment

• Originally posted by TruthAlert View Post
                          Did anyone peep Michael Richardson in the background of the EFA rehearsal vid (1:28)?
                          I saw him too! She sounds wonderful, also like has been said you can just tell she’s in such a good place Maryann getting emotional is probably because she’s seen so much of what she’s been through.

Comment

• How long has Maryann been a backup singer?

Did she replace Melonie daniels?
                            [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                              My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                              Forever and always!

Comment

• after all the snippes we got the past few years, now with Everything Fades Away and hearing Mariah saying that she might do Do You Think of Me..I wish she would do the same from the Emotions albums - I would love that!
                                + I would love if she releases a 2 CD album : 1. new album 2. b-sides & unreleased and go on a Fan Fav tour.
                                Last edited by Tomer_MC; Mon March 2nd, 2020, 11:48.
                                #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Everything Fades Away is one of her best songs ever. Still a travesty to me that it didn’t make the final cut on Music Box, unless it was written too late..
                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancamz View Post
                                    I know this has been discussed before so sorry for bringing it up again... but has anyone that ordered the AIWFCIY signed CD from the online store had any information or dispatch email about it yet?

just kinda wondering as I ordered from the UK and wasn’t sure if I’d ever end up getting it but they haven’t said they’ve cancelled it yet or refunded so idk

also the email says dispatch in 2-10weeks and it’s been 12weeks since I ordered aha it’s just a bit frustrating having zero info at all whether I’m even gonna get it or not yet
                                    It said about 10 weeks so i think we shouldnt expect the signed CD until late March or April

Comment

• Do we have ticket box scores from the butterfly returns? I'm curious to see how it compares to the previous residency.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

It said about 10 weeks so i think we shouldnt expect the signed CD until late March or April
                                        Thanks for replying! thats why I waited a while before I posted about it cause I knew it was gonna be about 10 weeks before dispatch, but its now been more than 12 weeks since order and its still not even been dispatched. Just hoping that I actually get it since I ordered from the UK and I think the website said something about US only or something lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          it bothers me so much that she so often lips the climaxes of so many of her songs while sounding absolutely great up to that point. It takes so much away from the experience... like... I adore HERO... but I dread the climax bc she's always plugging some weird modulated playback when in fact she could sing the whole sing as it is. It also super-bothers me on It's Like That.

And even if she doesn't want to go to such heights anymore... then she should lower the keys or sing around the notes or do whatever... she is so good at that anyway... and it would make the songs even more emotional for me.

Whatever is going on and has been going on for the past 10 years... is annoying... she doesn't need to be shy, nervous or whatever... She just needs to sing like the professional she is... and everything will be fine. That's my opinion.
                                          Dito
                                          https://soundcloud.com/mofei-1/gtfo-...sion-demo-live
                                          How Abt you ( #GTFO) -my new demo

Comment

• and MC deleted all the Highlights on Instagram about „ Caution „ what happened ?
                                            https://soundcloud.com/mofei-1/gtfo-...sion-demo-live
                                            How Abt you ( #GTFO) -my new demo

Comment

• Originally posted by MeIAmXino View Post
                                              and MC deleted all the Highlights on Instagram about „ Caution „ what happened ?
                                              I hope she doesn’t treat caution like she used to treat her other flop albums just because it wasn’t successful it doesn’t mean it’s bad. And caution is one of the best

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I hope she doesn’t treat caution like she used to treat her other flop albums just because it wasn’t successful it doesn’t mean it’s bad. And caution is one of the best
                                                ehm... it obviously isn't in her memory anymore... it's lost forever... like the 2018 #1 album Glitter... which apparently will never ever see the light of release again. People who want it, must literally buy a CD from amazon.

Mariah treats her career as if it only consisted of Music Box, Merry Xmas, Daydream AND TEOM.

the other albums are cancelled... (with the exception of My All from Butterfly and VOL from self-titled).

She is killing me with this attitude.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• also... can she please bring back the Butterfly outro...?

I mean what's her problem?
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Heard a rumour that Festivals (including Prides) are to be cancelled because of coronavirus... hopefully Brighton being so far away will be ok.
                                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X