Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Uhhh if you actually make the effort to click the pictures you'd see she didn't crop anything.
    Also what bm08 said. Assuming the worst. That's how stupid rumors get started.
    Exactly, if you check the picture on Twitter is full. The pic didn't fit on IG

Comment

• This remix/mashup makes me anxious for summer. So breezy. Every time I hear it it sounds like it could be an authentic collaboration (though maybe cut & paste like most of her authentic collabs lol - imagine you've never heard the original songs). The flow is perfect. I actually put it on my digital edition of #1 to Infinity (since Locked Away came out in 2015). The original upload is no longer on soundcloud, so uploaded to my youtube page.

Comment

• Give that this page is so slow right now, I wouldn’t mind seeing obvious trolls get put on timeout.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
          Sad Mariah cropped Leona Lewis or others from the pic posted. Not the best way to celebrate women’s day by shading another woman
          Girl.... log out

Comment

• I have been listening to BOTH for nearly seventeen years, and only this morning discovered the whistle she tried to hide at 2:41.

Mariah think she slick.
            Last edited by banksy; Mon March 9th, 2020, 20:25.

Comment

• i've collected 1155 remixes in mp3 so far..... with Mariah...
              https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

• Double post.

Comment

• Oh my...

Why?

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                    Oh my...

Why?

That video seems like a cheesy hot mess
                    MARIAH

Comment

• When You Believe is now certified GOLD in UK!

Comment

• Love this so much. She’s always been stunning.

Comment

• Originally posted by heartlocked View Post

That video seems like a cheesy hot mess
                          It looks more authentically Mariah, which is why I love it

We only got so many glimpses of the real her then, Fantasy, this shelved AYNAF video, Dreamlover, Someday was a totally Mariah, campy fun video even though she hates it, same with “There’s Got To Be A Way”
                          #CAUTION

Comment

• Alison is suing Patricia: https://meaww.com/mariah-carey-mothe...atanic-rituals

Comment

• Since it's slow around here, might as well share that I met Miss Mariah on Leap Day and may never recover. More confused than ever regarding her actual height now, but I can appreciate her cultivated aura of mystery, obvi! She was so warm and sweet and it meant the world to me, to be able to thank her in person for giving me life!

Comment

• Looking GORGEOUS both of you. Beautiful women!

Comment

• Aw great photo.

What is her actual height? lol
                                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                                    I read an old article about her last night, oddly enough. She and Morgan have been making these claims for several years now. Anything for attention and revenge, I guess.

Mariah has alluded to Patricia not being the best mother to her, so I don't doubt that her supposedly poor parenting skills also affected the others. However, I don't buy this at all. It's just insane, and seems to be yet another attempt at shaming Mariah into giving her/them what she wants. The case will be thrown out, of course.

She really is a vision of what Mariah would have been if she had also given up on herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                      Aw great photo.

What is her actual height? lol
                                      She's 5'9", which Amazonian on its own, but them heels make her tower over most of everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by queentigress View Post
                                        Since it's slow around here, might as well share that I met Miss Mariah on Leap Day and may never recover. More confused than ever regarding her actual height now, but I can appreciate her cultivated aura of mystery, obvi! She was so warm and sweet and it meant the world to me, to be able to thank her in person for giving me life!
                                        You both look amazing. Loved the rainbow shirt on the dog

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                                          This is beyond disgusting. I hope it’s not true. I remember those 2 stupid siblings claimed Patricia forced young Mariah to have sex with adult men in those satanic rituals. I really don’t think Mariah would maintained a relationship with her mother if it was true. We know mariah cut the people out of her life for much less. So to think your daughter/son could make this stuff up makes me sick

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

This is beyond disgusting. I hope it’s not true. I remember those 2 stupid siblings claimed Patricia forced young Mariah to have sex with adult men in those satanic rituals. I really don’t think Mariah would maintained a relationship with her mother if it was true. We know mariah cut the people out of her life for much less. So to think your daughter/son could make this stuff up makes me sick
                                            also, isn't Patricia like 85 now? We have not seen her in a while. Her youngest daughter is 50 afterall and Alison...must be close to 60.

The woman has inhertited everything of her father, the rumour is that she got sth in the region of $2 million in like 2002 - when he died... and by 2005 she was arrested again for prostitution... (AGAIN).

I mean... how trust-worthy is this woman?
                                            My Chart

Comment

• But no matter what... I think Mariah should have done more - but I also do not know what she has done so far to support both of her siblings.

I know Pat is well taken care of... BUT... if I had such loser siblings like MC i would have thrown like $2-3 million at each of them and called it a day... like: lose my number, b!tches.

If it goes to court or whatever... I hope Pat's lawyers call Shawn to the stand, bc he is still inner-circle Camp-Mariah... and he can speak on his mother's character (or the lack thereof)
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

I think we should all be thankful that never happened because because the production he did around that time, especially for Janet, was terrible.
                                                I think not bad .. worst thing he did is "zzz zzz control myself" .. so excited , get it out me & bonus track days go by were good. But janet doesnt like sharing spotlight with somebody else. She didnt put khia to his video

Comment

• Some are speculating whether MC left Epic since they didnt post her on Women's Day.

Comment

• If she has left Epic I wonder what label would best suit her now, or would she just release music through her own label?
                                                    I AM A GOD!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X