Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I still have not received my autographed copy of “All I want for Christmas Is You”

    Comment


    • Why has MC never performed, “Till the End of Time?” I love this song! It’s a gorgeous underrated gem! She never ever mentions it. I think MC should write a song called “Indefinitely.” The title just screams MC.

      Comment


      • I feel like Mariah should be holed up recording a new album now. She never has many ppl in the studio with her. That way when covid-19 is under control she can come out swinging and heal the world with her gorgeous voice and a banging new album.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sjlmc View Post
          I feel like Mariah should be holed up recording a new album now. She never has many ppl in the studio with her. That way when covid-19 is under control she can come out swinging and heal the world with her gorgeous voice and a banging new album.
          I was thinking the same thing. And she could just start writing alone or with very few close friends with all her free time.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            Kelly Clarkson sang Vanishing and dedicated it to MC

            https://www.instagram.com/tv/B97hSN9...=1domqsgh01gq2
            Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
            My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
            Forever and always!

            Comment


            • How cool that Mariah responded AND made a request!

              Now when Mariah makes a request... you do the song!

              I wonder why she chose WYC... maybe it's close to her.
              MESMARIAHSING!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                Kelly Clarkson sang Vanishing and dedicated it to MC

                https://www.instagram.com/tv/B97hSN9...=1domqsgh01gq2
                Loving the love from kelly and jojo!
                [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

                Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

                Comment


                • Oh wow

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sjlmc View Post
                    I still have not received my autographed copy of “All I want for Christmas Is You”
                    They will send it in December to have it count and make it #1 again this year.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

                    Comment


                    • I wouldnt expect them soon tbh.

                      When you ordered them in mid-December it was 8-10 weeks. That alone takes us into March.

                      Now with COVID-19 overwhelming systems, who knows when they will be available due to the postal system.

                      Good thing is that she is aware people want the CDs as she posted about it the other day on her instagram story

                      Comment


                      • Sjlmc
                        Sjlmc commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks! I didn’t see this! I looked it up and saw her signing them! Yay!

                    • Originally posted by RayRay View Post

                      They will send it in December to have it count and make it #1 again this year.

                      I also ordered mine and wrote to them last week and they confirmed it’s 4 months from December to post. Now with COVID, then that’s another issue
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DNK View Post

                        Queens supporting Queens
                        Love you like a love song!

                        Comment


                        • Songs Mariah should incorporate into her next tour:
                          Do You Think of Me
                          Alone In Love
                          Till the End of Time
                          h.a.t.e.u

                          Comment


                          • ^Replace HATEU with Sent From Up Above and bam, magic.

                            Comment


                            • The signed singles weren't supposed to go out until April. It was on the website when you ordered.

                              Comment


                              • Sjlmc
                                Sjlmc commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I can hardly remember yesterday let alone what a website said in December lol

                            • Aguilera shared her fav female singers playlist for the women’s month history and added Mariah’s “looking in”
                              Last edited by mm2912; Sat March 21st, 2020, 02:14.

                              Comment


                              • Taste ❤

                                Comment


                                • Aguilera and MC is people I’d love to see connect and put the past feud behind. I hope to see they bond eventually

                                  Comment


                                  • Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                    My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                    Forever and always!

                                    Comment


                                    • Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                      Forever and always!

                                      Comment


                                      • Christess Goddess Re Unite!!!

                                        WAITed...so VERY long to see these BeautyFull young WOMEN support and REACH out and EMBRACE/Support EACH other

                                        More...bring it on GIRLS

                                        DEFEAT the corporate INDUCED unconcious INTERNALIZED Misogynies!!!




                                        Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                        Aguilera shared her fav female singers playlist for the women’s month history and added Mariah’s “looking in”
                                        back on the originals;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt-e_LDIIPk
                                        https://youtu.be/AGo6kb7jg4I

                                        Comment


                                        • Merry Christmas back on Italian iTunes; AIWFCIY back in Spain


                                          Album: Merry Christmas
                                          iTunes:
                                          #171 Italy
                                          #308 Spain
                                          #466 South Africa


                                          All I Want For Christmas Is You
                                          iTunes:
                                          #121 Spain
                                          #378 Italy

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                            Merry Christmas back on Italian iTunes; AIWFCIY back in Spain


                                            Album: Merry Christmas
                                            iTunes:
                                            #171 Italy
                                            #308 Spain
                                            #466 South Africa


                                            All I Want For Christmas Is You
                                            iTunes:
                                            #121 Spain
                                            #378 Italy
                                            I thought after it went #1 I thought it would slow down this year but I guess it will explode this year too

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                                              I thought after it went #1 I thought it would slow down this year but I guess it will explode this year too
                                              I think it will threaten the #1 spot again.

                                              Btw, someone said that AIWFCIY is the only solo female song to hit #1 this year so far.

                                              Comment


                                              • I have a promotional 1 track copy of vision of love that I found. Is anyone able to tell me how rare it is please? It has a message from Mariah and is in a gatefold cardboard style sleeve. It says demonstration not for sale on the back.
                                                You have officially been frock destroyed!

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X