X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be there background singers? I think Mary Ann doesn't live in NY

Comment

• Hey!

I have relisted the 2 that didnt sell at a further reduced price of around 25-30% less than was listed as before if you were maybe on the fence. They're basically now either at or less than the original price from the merch store - bargain! haha

Both end today Thursday 26th at 8PM UK time

Sweet Sweet Fantasy Tour 2016 VIP Candle ((SOLD))
      http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53...g&toolid=11111

Sweet Sweet Fantasy Tour 2016 VIP Charm-bracelet ((SOLD))
      http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53...g&toolid=11111

Las Vegas #1 To Infinity Residency Gold Glitter Tumbler (£14.99)
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223957130804

Las Vegas #1 To Infinity Residency LED Glow Wand (£8.99)
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223957140571

*Shipping is available worldwide*
      Last edited by dancamz; Thu March 26th, 2020, 15:43.

Comment

• The entire concert is one hour, so I think she'll only do Hero

It seems to be very informal too, which may be nice.

The press release said people will sing from their phone camera and own video/audio equipment.

Elton John to Host All-New Benefit Special "FOX Presents the iHeart Living Room Concert for America," Airing Sunday, March 29
        The event will feature performances by Alicia Keys, Backstreet Boys, Billie Eilish, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mariah Carey, Tim McGraw and more, from their own homes, filmed with their personal cell phones, cameras and audio equipment.

[via press release from FOX]
        ELTON JOHN TO HOST ALL-NEW BENEFIT SPECIAL "FOX PRESENTS THE IHEART LIVING ROOM CONCERT FOR AMERICA," AIRING SUNDAY, MARCH 29, WITH PERFORMANCES BY MUSIC'S BIGGEST ARTISTS, INCLUDING ALICIA KEYS, BACKSTREET BOYS, BILLIE EILISH, BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG, MARIAH CAREY, TIM MCGRAW AND MORE

Commercial-Free Airing of One-Hour Special to Pay Tribute to Front Line Medical Professionals Working to Treat Patients, and Will Seek Donations from Viewers and Listeners

NEW YORK, N.Y. - March 25, 2020 - iHeartMedia and FOX announced today FOX PRESENTS THE IHEART LIVING ROOM CONCERT FOR AMERICA, a music event to provide entertainment relief and support for Americans to help fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to celebrate the resilience and strength of the nation during this pandemic. Hosted by Elton John, the event will feature performances by Alicia Keys, Backstreet Boys, Billie Eilish, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mariah Carey, Tim McGraw and more, from their own homes, filmed with their personal cell phones, cameras and audio equipment, to ensure the health and safety of all involved. The concert will air in the iHeartRadio Music Awards' original broadcast timeslot -- Sunday, March 29, from 9:00-10:00 PM ET/6:00-7:00 PM PT on FOX -- and on iHeartMedia radio stations nationwide, as well as via the iHeartRadio app. The benefit special will be broadcast commercial-free.

In addition to featuring music, the hour-long concert will pay tribute to the front line health professionals, first responders and local heroes who are putting their lives in harm's way to help their neighbors and fight the spread of the virus. It also will encourage viewers to support two of the many charitable organizations helping victims and first responders during the pandemic: Feeding America(R) and First Responders Children's Foundation.

To extend the reach of the commercial-free special's charitable component, FOX will offer the event across all of its linear and digital platforms.

Additional details and performers to be announced soon. For more information, visit iHeart.com/LivingRoomConcert.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
          Will be there background singers? I think Mary Ann doesn't live in NY
          I hope she doesnt tbh. At least that they are living in the same house it could be a reason for people to attack her. And as well i hope she is not dressing up like she was in a grammy ceremony. She should be more casual

Said thIs whatever she does it will be ok for me but i dont want people to keep attacking her

Comment

• I don’t care what she’s wearing, what her hair is like etc I just want her to be relaxed and to show how she still has a great voice. People were overly mean about the he’s got the whole world challenge (it wasn’t amazing) this whole thing is the perfect opportunity to showcase Mariah the vocalist again. She needs to do her own mini concert with b sides and album cuts.

Comment

• I wonder if she’ll lip-synch the climax.

Comment

• The waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy... cooomes along.... SURVIVEEEE!.. hoooooope is gone.

Comment

• God I hope not!

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                    I don’t care what she’s wearing, what her hair is like etc I just want her to be relaxed and to show how she still has a great voice. People were overly mean about the he’s got the whole world challenge (it wasn’t amazing) this whole thing is the perfect opportunity to showcase Mariah the vocalist again. She needs to do her own mini concert with b sides and album cuts.
                    How many times she has to prove herself?

Comment

• She should sing ‘Touch Nobody’ or ‘Don’t Forget About Masks’

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                        She should sing ‘Touch Nobody’ or ‘Don’t Forget About Masks’
                        One better “up out my face”

Comment

How many times she has to prove herself?

As long as her performances at big events continue to be subpar and no where near the level as she is capable of at her shows.

Comment

• I’m kinda anxious and fear how she’ll deliver a performance in her home. She’s probably gonna act different like every other artist and put some diva show, and the others will be more humble and simple performances at home. I can’t picture Mariah doing an acoustic simple performance

Comment

• Double post

Comment

• Awwww...come on.....you don't know Mc...well none of us...or most of us don't ...really.....she'll be fine and honest as always...come on....member when she did the Fallon Christmas handbell thing.......i wanna see her in a t shirt and jeans though....and curly hair!!!!

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                I’m kinda anxious and fear how she’ll deliver a performance in her home. She’s probably gonna act different like every other artist and put some diva show, and the others will be more humble and simple performances at home. I can’t picture Mariah doing an acoustic simple performance
                                https://youtu.be/C5am3tFvVsc

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

One better “up out my face”
                                  just think about it ....her SONGS are so RIPE for the making of this.....did you SEE Neil Diamonds a recent "Sweet Caroline" "touching me....touching you" ahhaha

why you so obsessed 19?
                                  Boy we gottah know
                                  feelin like I'm seventy

finally got the wipes
                                  its the time of my excess
                                  can't get the fever cuz I'm
                                  feeling nitrile ess

Comment

• THIS why not??? (Elton would love this and could rE produce it with a celeb choir!!)

Originally posted by musedeva View Post

I think BERNIE SANDERS should ADOPT it!! is there an instrumental to it?? maybe we could Choir-ize it for Bernie!!!!
                                    A broken man without a home
                                    Desperate and so alone
                                    A victim of society
                                    No one really wants to see

Some of us don't even wonder
                                    Some of us don't even care
                                    Couldn't we just help each other
                                    Isn't there enough to share

[Chorus:]
                                    There's got to be a way
                                    To connect this world today
                                    Come together to relieve the pain
                                    There's got to be a way
                                    To unite this human race
                                    And together we'll bring on a change

In another land they still believe
                                    Color grants supremacy
                                    I don't understand
                                    How there can be
                                    Regulated bigotry

Couldn't we accept each other
                                    Can't we make ourselves aware

[Chorus]

And maybe then the future will be a time
                                    Without war, destitution, and sorrow
                                    And hungry children won't have to die
                                    If we work together today
                                    We'll save tomorrow

Couldn't we just love each other
                                    Isn't there enough to share

[Chorus]
                                    Last edited by musedeva; Thu March 26th, 2020, 05:38.

Comment

As long as her performances at big events continue to be subpar and no where near the level as she is capable of at her shows.
                                      No. This is another thing (benefit event) and stop putting pressure on her like everything is a ride or die moment. She did amazing in Corden's show during Christmas

Comment

• I loved Mariah’s singing on HGTWIHH. Her voice makes me stop in my tracks. Every other singer on there sounds pretty standard whereas with Mariah, you sit up and listen! Her voice doesn’t sound like anyone else’s. It is one a kind. She also looks so beautiful.
                                        I guess it just goes to show that celebs have to be thick-skinned and believe in themselves because people see things so differently. If Mariah just read the negativity, she would not realise how many there are who love her vocals like that.
                                        In terms of this ‘in home’ concert, she should knock it out of the park! Her relaxed belting of Endless Love in her hotel room shows she can really rise to the challenge when she is relaxed.
                                        Definitely have some nice instrumental though as demonstrated by Oprah on that HGTWWIHH!

Comment

No. This is another thing (benefit event) and stop putting pressure on her like everything is a ride or die moment. She did amazing in Corden's show during Christmas
                                          So people can comment about how they want her to dress and wear her hair but I can’t wish for her to be strong vocally because that’s ‘putting pressure on her’? Ok

Comment

So people can comment about how they want her to dress and wear her hair but I can’t wish for her to be strong vocally because that’s ‘putting pressure on her’? Ok
                                            I think it’s ridiculous to say that a woman who has charted her own path in a cut-throat industry and whom has been emulated by nearly
                                            every major artist who has followed her still has something to prove thirty years into her career.

She has nothing left to prove. She can still
                                            sing, and people know it. The people who liked her contribution outnumber the ones who didn’t. The miserable people who can’t deal with their own damage aim their BS at her because being an a-hole is easier than dealing with themselves.

Mariah could go onstage and sound like she did in 1990, and people would find fault with it. That’s how haters work, and we’re done with entertaining their nonsense.

There’s always a damn never-was and never-could-do-it ready to call someone else a has-been and pointing out every little flaw. They’re not worth listening to.
                                            Last edited by banksy; Thu March 26th, 2020, 15:10.

Comment

• Guys there's a Mariah performance of my all where she sings the "I'd give my all" line Acapella. It was in 1998 I believe. Please help me find it.
                                              Caution ;)

Comment

• Happy anniversary to a living LEGEND!

[center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Tanaka is doing a tik tok challenge for Mariah's anniversary

Comment

Working...
                                                    X