Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
    My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
    Forever and always!

    Comment








    • Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
      Forever and always!

      Comment


      • Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
        My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
        Forever and always!

        Comment










        • Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
          My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
          Forever and always!

          Comment












          • Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
            My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
            Forever and always!

            Comment


            • I'm waiting for ariana's greeting...
              AsaPUKE ing bola
              king lalam ning TETE

              Comment








              • Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                Forever and always!

                Comment


                • OMG she chose HATEU over til the end of time.

                  I need a few moments to get over that travesty.
                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                  Comment


                  • OMG she chose HATEU over til the end of time.

                    I need a few moments to get over that travesty.


                    double post for some reason
                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                    Comment


                    • Does she shade So Blessed?

                      Comment


                      • The instagram live was a festive mess! I lowkey enjoyed it lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by banksy View Post

                          Epic is a Sony label, and this is a Sony account celebrating her, so maybe not? Did they talk about her when she was with IDJ, outside of compilation releases?
                          Sony Legacy posted about her so could be the case that she left her catalog with Sony Legacy and signed a new place or just branched out entirely to her pact. Or equally likely that Epic is terrible.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                            The instagram live was a festive mess! I lowkey enjoyed it lol
                            I agree.... she didn't do anything loool just sitting there, looking how gorgeous she is, sending kisses and Suss One screaming like a psycho lol
                            I loved the kids moments

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

                              I agree.... she didn't do anything loool just sitting there, looking how gorgeous she is, sending kisses and Suss One screaming like a psycho lol
                              I loved the kids moments
                              I kept thinking she would tell us what the surprises were and it never happened LOL

                              Interesting she mentioned how we would have to read the memoir to know if certain songs are continuation of others. It makes me wonder if the memoir will just be explanations or her thought process behind public events and songs? Idk.

                              I also saw that Michaela posted that we will find out about the dress she wore with Diana Ross on stage at Divas Live

                              Comment




                              • Oh wow Idolator has taste!
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                Comment


                                • JLo liked Britney's post about Mariah on instagram


                                  Comment


                                  • Her whistles sounded amazing on that IG stream so the haters can, once again, take a hike (In their backgarden lol).
                                    "Lift up your head
                                    Lift up your heart..."

                                    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by bm08 View Post

                                      I kept thinking she would tell us what the surprises were and it never happened LOL

                                      Interesting she mentioned how we would have to read the memoir to know if certain songs are continuation of others. It makes me wonder if the memoir will just be explanations or her thought process behind public events and songs? Idk.

                                      I also saw that Michaela posted that we will find out about the dress she wore with Diana Ross on stage at Divas Live
                                      She already told the story behind those dresses.

                                      Comment


                                      • Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                        My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                        Forever and always!

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by banksy View Post

                                          She already told the story behind those dresses.
                                          Oh I dont know it. But tbh, I dont care much about it. lol

                                          Comment


                                          • banksy
                                            banksy commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            The long and short of it is that Mariah bought them. Also, Diana told Mariah to stop whistling during rehearsal, like stopped her mid-whistle, and she did it, lol.

                                        • There's a post on Spotify saying that she will sing Always Be My Baby tomorrow

                                          Comment


                                          • ^I know it's cheesy and obvious, but I'd really love a nice and stripped down 'Hero'. She doesn't even need to do all the big belts. I can see why she'd go for ABMB for many reasons but I can't think of a more fitting moment to do 'Hero'.
                                            "Lift up your head
                                            Lift up your heart..."

                                            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

                                            Comment


                                            • ABMB is a fun song in these uncertain times.

                                              but Hero would have been PERFECT to dedicate to all the Health care workers fighting the virus

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                Her whistles sounded amazing on that IG stream so the haters can, once again, take a hike (In their backgarden lol).
                                                I hope that means that her voice is in good shape for tomorrow. Hopefully, she won't sing Hero.

                                                Comment


                                                • Belated happy birthday Mariah!

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X