Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Stories about her music are the best.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
        Stories about her music are the best.
        Yep. Love hearing about the makings of her stuff. She's such a talented artist in so many ways!
        "Lift up your head
        Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• I wonder how much of that we will get in the book vs. how much background info we'll get about her life in general?

It really must be a balancing act

Comment

• Those videos were great, thanks.
            The choir was great!

Really like those behind the scenes musical stories.
            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• The fans and their commitment to uncovering these GEMS is beyond unparalleled. These Youtube channels with all these acapellas, instrumentals, mash-ups etc. are so creative, and committed to quality audio eargasms.

I know so many fans aren't a fan of Mariah's vocals on One More Try (and Heavenly), but this One More Try acapella that just came out made my heart soar. I don't hear the weird digitizing that others describe. If anything, it sounds like she's singing in a bathroom and there's just a lot of reverb, but this acapella showcases so many beautiful colors and textures in her voice (Rainbow era reference lol), and that WHISTLE! So powerful, and I just hope others find a new appreciation for One More Try.

PS, and this Time of Your Life acapella?! EVERYTHING! Could be a smash record TODAY.

I know acapellas are strange things to rave about, but I'm totally stoned right now, and these sound magical.
              Last edited by MsWeiss; Tue April 7th, 2020, 01:51.

Comment

• That James Poyser video is magical I was so excited when I heard they were first working together in a fan of so much of his stuff. The singing the horn section reminds me of 7 Aurelius saying she did the same thing when working on Subtle invitation and There goes my heart, she is a real co-producer.

Still dying for her to work with Salaam Remi one day!

Comment

• Have you checked out www.mariahrecords.com ? They have a lot of the stories about how MC wrote the songs and interviews with some of her collaborators. One of my favorite sites!

Comment

• Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                      Forever and always!

Comment

• THE SUN: X Factor’s Sam Bailey, Gogglebox, soap and Towie stars to release Mariah Carey’s ‘Hero’ for NHS amid coronavirus crisis
                        https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...e-coronavirus/

CELEBRITIES including The X Factor's Sam Bailey, Gogglebox's Amy tapper and Towie star Yazmin Oukhellou are recording an all-star version of Mariah Carey's 'Hero' to raise money for the NHS.

As frontline staff are bravely battling to save patients amid coronavirus crisis, popular TV stars have united in spirit to make a charity single.

They have got plans in place to record their own sections from isolation in home after Big Brother's Simon Gross thought up the collaboration.

Other stars on the single include Celebs Go Dating’s Callum Izzard, cage fighter and actor Alex Reid, Coronation Street actress, Amanda Barrie, comedy legend Bobby Davro, RuPaul’s Drag Race UK finalist Divina De Campo, British boxing manager and promoter, Kellie Maloney and Celebs Go Dating star Callum Izzard.

Funds raised are going towards NHS Charities Together in support of the COVID-19 appeal.

The chosen track, Mariah Carey’s ‘Hero’, will be engineered and produced by Ed John of Apple Acre Studios, who has recently worked with Busted.

Comment

• Tomer_MC
                          Tomer_MC commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I hope Mariah has a part in this...

• Thanks for all th videos!!
                        Imagine being right next to Mariah when she creates a new song, listen to her sing and trying different approches - pure bliss.
                        #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• The term celebrities is used very loosely there but every bit of luck to them.. every little helps.
                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                            The term celebrities is used very loosely there but every bit of luck to them.. every little helps.
                            Haha yeah I am not from the UK, but I don't recognize a single name mentioned.
                            You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• I was about to say I dont recognise any of those people mentioned. But anyways, the gesture is nice!

Apparently the charity single will be played here soon:

ps: This whole thing is a friggin mess. What goes on in the UK? LOL

Comment

• Queen

Last edited by delapuerta; Tue April 7th, 2020, 16:22.

Comment

• Let me find out she's back at Def Jam

Comment

• Sounding great.
                                    "Lift up your head
                                    Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• I love this concept!!!

She sounds lovely and looks 2 years old.
                                      You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• When she gets to GOAT, I am literally going to collapse.
                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I hope we get a Stay The Night moment.

Comment

• Hello guys, out of topic but. I was reading reviews on her E=MC2 Album this one got me in particular

“The Houston Chronicle's Joey Guerra felt all of the album's tracks were strong, and wrote "Every track plays like a potential hit single, and that's exactly what fans will love about 'E=MC≤”

Imagine if this is a Rihanna Or Katy Perry album that time it could pull off 3-4#1 easily and few top 10’s and 20’s

Or rather if she promoted hard

btw is my fave album of 2000’s by Mariah along with Glitter
                                            Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• TMZ reports that Mariah will be part of Joel Osteen's virtual Easter celebrations and perform Hero

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/07/joel-...h-tyler-perry/

Joel Osteen's still going big with his Easter service amid the coronavirus pandemic, but of course -- for safety purposes -- all the big names he's recruited will be performing remotely ... for a virtual service.

Sources close to Osteen tell TMZ ... his Lakewood Church in Houston will welcome Kanye West, Mariah Carey and Tyler Perry on Easter Sunday to deliver messages of love and support to his massive audience.

Our sources say Mariah will be part of a special tribute to medical professionals and first responders putting their lives on the line in the battle against COVID-19. We're told she's going to sing her song "Hero" via webcam.

Perry's plan is to deliver words of encouragement to the viewers during this trying time, and Kanye will be back with his choir to provide music for the service ... all while practicing proper social distancing.

Our sources say Kanye and his Sunday Service crew will be performing in L.A. and it will be broadcast over Osteen's megachurch feed.

It's unclear if all these performances will be live or prerecorded, but either way ... it will be one of the most star-studded church events ever.

Comment

• delete me
                                                Last edited by quilmrt; Tue April 7th, 2020, 22:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                  When she gets to GOAT, I am literally going to collapse.
                                                  I feel ya sis!
                                                  Your signature, tho
                                                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X