No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero will become the Official anthem for humanity!

Comment

• Now it is official she will be performing. It is in joels instagram

Comment

• Joel Osteen, oh dear

I hope she does Anytime You Need A Friend too since it’s a comforting gospel R&B pop moment

If there is another single in her catalog that wasn’t a No 1 and hasn’t aged a day like AIWFCIY, it is ATYNAF

As for Hero, maybe she will finally figure out an arrangement that gets rid of the loops, like just take the last chorus easy but do an octave up raspy belt for “survive” like 5 and 6

#CAUTION

Comment

• Joel osteen? Gross.
          Last edited by itsawrap; Wed April 8th, 2020, 00:32.
          Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• It's not a big event..

Comment

• Honestly, who she is doing it with is not important at all. Not at this time.

But she'll be dragged for it anyways.

Comment

• Who is this Joel dude? Why are we not liking this? Lol
                http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Lawdt, I know Kween loves everybody but whenever she affiliates herself with certain religious establishments, I shudder a lil bit.
                  Originally posted by beredy
                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                    Who is this Joel dude? Why are we not liking this? Lol
                    He’s a catholic pastor, I think you can figure out the rest.

Originally posted by beredy
                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                        Who is this Joel dude? Why are we not liking this? Lol
                        He exploits people's deepest-held beliefs for a buck. When a massive hurricane hit Houston a couple of years ago, he had to be shamed into opening his church's doors to people who didn't have a safe place to escape to. Prosperity gospel at its finest.

Honestly, I don't think Mariah will get that much flack for this. If no one said anything about her going to TD Jakes' church with Jigsaw a few years ago, then they're really not going to care about this. TD Jakes is just like Joel, just not as slimy.

Most people like Joel Osteen. or at minimum, don't care enough to really form an opinion of him.
                        Last edited by banksy; Wed April 8th, 2020, 02:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                          He’s a catholic pastor, I think you can figure out the rest.
                          He's not Catholic.

Comment

• Best Emotions intro ever

Comment

• My favorite song from TEOM is... Mine again

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                Hero will become the Official anthem for humanity!

I feel so overwhelmed with emotion when picturing she performs Bye Bye for the people who lost their family members or close friends due to the spread of COVID-19.

Comment

• Joel osteen is a prosperity preacher. Some people don’t think highly of that.

Comment

• Always be my baby sung on Schitts creek finale

Mariahs impact is unparalleled

Comment

• ^There are a lot of Mariah references in that show. I love it (and so does MC)!

I wont watch the clip because I'm behind on the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                        Always be my baby sung on Schitts creek finale

Mariahs impact is unparalleled
                                        This is just the best. I started dating my now-husband in the summer of 1996. One of the first things he bought me (when he was on a trip to London) was the cd-single of Always Be My Baby (the dance remixes) as he thought it would be missing in my Mariah collection. Of course I did have it already, but I thought it was so sweet of him to try to give me something really special that I would love.
                                        We also left each other notes signing "always your baby". You can imagine the song is still special to us.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• divingmuffin
                                          divingmuffin commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I love that story! Thanks for sharing.

• More love from instagram live sessions yesterday:

Comment

• Sorry for the triple post.

Joel says that Mariah reached out to him and that they had spoken about doing things before. He says she wants to honour the first responders with images and clips during her performance. It will probably be similar to when she was performing Hero during The Elusive Chanteuse Show with different heroic figures in the background.

WATCH:
                                          https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/08/joel-...avirus-safety/

Comment

• Cant even know what to say.
                                            on the Bathroom floor.....

Comment

• that NHS cover of Anytime you Need a Friend made me wonder again, why the song did not win like 16 Grammys??? Does anybody have any ideas? It's a timeless classic... and just this week passed 10 million streams on Spotify. <3
                                              My Chart

Comment

• 3 years later... We will get it one day guys

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                                  Best Emotions intro ever
                                                  This is the one

Comment

Working...
                                                  X