Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If anyone is interested to know every stream of every song and album from Spotify, you can check it here
    https://chartmasters.org/spotify-str...playView=Disco

    you’re welcome

    Comment


    • Butterfly is up to #176 on Apple Music R&B chart, Greatest Hits #196.

      The streams from Fourth of July definitely powering it.

      Comment


      • In 10 days, Without You will become her 8th song to have surpassed 100 million streams on Spotify.
        My Chart

        Comment


        • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          In 10 days, Without You will become her 8th song to have surpassed 100 million streams on Spotify.
          I’ve been streaming it to help it

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
              Yikes, she and her team really didn't think this through.

              How is using Zoom a potential risk to her health ? I mean she did performances from her home using technology.
              Is everything written in that article true?

              Comment


              • I swear if Corona ends her career bc she gets it and develops lasting effects on her lungs etc... I will cut a b!tch.

                I don't care for how the GP may react to her staying inside protecting herself and her family... they can ridicule her and call her a diva in a bad way etc... but they are all living in a country in which there is a resentment against fighting Covid-19... I mean kudos to everyone who wants to get it and die from it (the Trump base etc), but only bc some people run after suicide doesn't mean that everyone has to also risk their lives.

                Also, Mariah's children are too young to lose their mother... with 9 years old... I would not push that on anyone tbh.

                Mariah should take her children and seek refuge in Europe at this point... somewhere in Norway et al...

                My queen, I feel for you! <3
                My Chart

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

                  Is everything written in that article true?
                  Well I mean if they just invented it she can sue them. So I am sure it is.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                    If anyone is interested to know every stream of every song and album from Spotify, you can check it here
                    https://chartmasters.org/spotify-str...playView=Disco

                    you’re welcome
                    I guess no one seems to care for Mariah’s music stats and charts anymore ‍♂️

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                      I guess no one seems to care for Mariah’s music stats and charts anymore ‍♂️
                      It's better suited in her Charts and Sales History thread:

                      https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-sales-history

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                        Well I mean if they just invented it she can sue them. So I am sure it is.
                        sure....
                        My Chart

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X