• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mckenry
    Originally posted by LambChild
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Nothing comes close to this tho
    [youtube:1z3rkj06]5i7GEMQC2IY[/youtube:1z3rkj06]
    Can't lie I've always loved the shit out of this song
    i really wish the whole American Idol drama didn't happen cause i'd love another song with these two together someday
    Yeah I always loved this song too. Ugh, imagine Nicki on Thirsty or something, that would've been so great. I wish Mariah and Nicki were still friends too :-?[/quote]

It's like they were besties during the filming of this video. I really do wonder where it all went wrong! Perhaps my favorite idol scene from their season was when they had their UOMF duet moment[/quote]

I read an article (I think it was from MCA) back in the day that Mariah and Nicki always sit and chat and laugh over a cup of coffee during breaks according to the contestants.[/quote]

If that's true, then Mariah deserves an Emmy.

Comment

• CareyBling your whistle register is quite pleasing. I rarely like the texture of male whistle registers but yours is very nice. Be careful about the pitch though
      I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• [youtube:3i6q7xq1]2JWU3DQZ3Vw[/youtube:3i6q7xq1]

I actually prefer the live D5 she did over this version, but they're both great! I love that she often tried replicating her studio vocals in the E=MC2 era.
        I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• [youtube:1n1ta9rb]S61lclir0lg[/youtube:1n1ta9rb]
          Snippets from 6:25

Her tone right now is divine.

Comment

• VOL, 28.08 + Impromptu

OMG at her tone during the "Thank You Las Vegas" impromptu

[youtube:2ufu3gsd]PuDofDn6AnI[/youtube:2ufu3gsd]

Comment

• Hero, 28.08

Her tone ?
              That growled Eb5 at 2:09!
              Great ad-libs

[youtube:3tjftftb]qXqIrGYBTww[/youtube:3tjftftb]

Comment

• I Don't Wanna Cry, 28.08

0:55 - 0:59 was amazing.
                1:45 - 1:46 another great moment.
                2:14 SLAY!
                Her voice is so fluid atm.

[youtube:1xmlzrsa]g_2ZEAqG5kc[/youtube:1xmlzrsa]

Comment

• 28.08 is my favorite vocal night from all the Vegas legs thus far.

Comment

• This vegas thing is so boring to me. Give me new info about your empire single MiMi.

Comment

• Not getting my hopes up for the single really I guess it'll be cute. Vegas and the SSF tour have been the best thing shes done for her voice and stage presence. I'm so impressed with her improvement.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary to Music Box !

Comment

• [youtube:etdq9fsp]psM3It2PUAA[/youtube:etdq9fsp]

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                            Happy Anniversary to Music Box !

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                              Originally posted by Nippian93

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
                                VOL, 28.08 + Impromptu

OMG at her tone during the "Thank You Las Vegas" impromptu

[youtube:81cbab5s]PuDofDn6AnI[/youtube:81cbab5s]
                                I love how she put more effort into the impromptu than VOL

Comment

I Don't Wanna Cry, 28.08

0:55 - 0:59 was amazing.
                                  1:45 - 1:46 another great moment.
                                  2:14 SLAY!
                                  Her voice is so fluid atm.
                                  I love how thick and heavy her voice is, yet so agile and smooth. Her tone is everything.

Her ad libs and little vocal runs are so clean this Vegas leg. They're the cleanest I've heard them in years, and very well placed musically.

Omg wtf she literally sounds better than most men sustaining that B2 then A2

Comment

28.08 is my favorite vocal night from all the Vegas legs thus far.
                                    I definitely agree. I am floored. I literally don't give a sh*t that she's not trying in VOL anymore because everything else she's doing is perfect. Although more effort in VOL would definitely be appreciated and not go unnoticed

Comment

28.08 is my favorite vocal night from all the Vegas legs thus far.
                                      Yup. So many amazing moments in it. Better and better executed.More live parts. And that passion! ! I am literally slayed!
                                      Underneath The Stars

Comment

Still slayed by this.

[youtube:28p3ytaa]iFe-ik7k6tk[/youtube:28p3ytaa]
                                        So incredible. Her belting is so clear. I hope we get to hear a full version of this performance.

Comment

• Her ad libbing is on fire right now. And that sustained C5 at the end has so much resonance.

ABMB 28th Aug Snippet
                                          https://www.instagram.com/p/BJvJ3nOBJN7/

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                            Dreamlover, hero and without you. iconic trinity songs
                                            make mariah great again

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
                                              Originally posted by stevyy
                                              when you believe is GOD-LIKE.
                                              WHEN YOU BELIEVE is awsome . it became massive hit in my country in 1998. many local artist have covered this song
                                              make mariah great again

Comment

• Originally posted by bonkroni
                                                True, Everything Fades Away is the best song on the album, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                                  Originally posted by bonkroni
                                                  True, Everything Fades Away is the best song on the album, though.
                                                  slay, nippian, it's also my fave track from the album. it's so depressing and dark. <3
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• I love that song too! @Nippian What's your favorite Whitney song? Just curious
                                                    Underneath The Stars

Comment

Working...
                                                    X