This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chilled
    I love that song too! @Nippian What's your favorite Whitney song? Just curious
    Probably All The Man That I Need, but I do not know to be honest, it is probably my most listened one, so let say it is the favourite one .

Originally posted by stevyy
    quote="Nippian93"]
    Originally posted by bonkroni
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Happy Anniversary to Music Box !
    Dreamlover, hero and without you. iconic trinity songs [/quote

True, Everything Fades Away is the best song on the album, though.
    slay, nippian, it's also my fave track from the album. it's so depressing and dark. <3
    Depressing, dark but beautiful .

Comment

• I don't know why she still lips the 1st half of My All chorous. I think it's pure laziness. She can sing the rest of the song, like there's no tomorrow BUT she lips "I'd give my all/to have"... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
        Originally posted by chilled
        Probably All The Man That I Need, but I do not know to be honest, it is probably my most listened one, so let say it is the favourite one .
        Beautiful song indeed. And also one of my favorite live performance by her. The one with the red dress
        Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Can't wait for tonight!
          Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Btw I think the most legendary and Iconic duet is When you believe followed as a close second by Tell him
            Underneath The Stars

Comment

• I agree she could probably do My All fully live now and sound great and a few others in fact. The fact that she's gradually singing more parts live throughout is a good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
                Originally posted by sYair
                Anybody knows the highest an Empire song has gotten on the Hot 100? Did a quick search but couldn't find it.
                "Conqueror" #42
                "You're So Beautiful" #47

Yey top 50
                Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• I'm dying to hear what 'If It's Over' would've sounded like in another era outside 'Emotions', especially Daydream.
                  "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

• i just heard her 28-8 show.

AMAZING. LITERALLY. imagining it live where i am in the same room with her. it goes straight to my heart and soul.

I am so so PROUD of her. she is every thing to me. she is MUSIC to me. I love her .

Comment

• I love "everything fades away". I L.O.V.E it.
                      NoHype.

my lousy cover of "Sway"https://soundcloud.com/nyein-chann-a...n-martin-cover

Comment

• Now that I know isn grower I swear.
                        Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by chilled
                          Originally posted by Nippian93
                          Originally posted by chilled

----------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Beautiful song indeed. And also one of my favorite live performance by her. The one with the red dress
                          It's from the Welcome Heroes Concert , great taste, enjoy ! It is an awesome performance.

Comment

• Back then I never knew All The Man I Need was a cover. It's a cover right? She really made IWALY and ATMIN her own. ATMIN is probably one of my fave Whitney songs too. That SNL rehearsal was incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by feeklv
                              Back then I never knew All The Man I Need was a cover. It's a cover right? She really made IWALY and ATMIN her own. ATMIN is probably one of my fave Whitney songs too. That SNL rehearsal was incredible.
                              I never knew that either. Surreal listening to the original

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevon
                                Originally posted by feeklv
                                Back then I never knew All The Man I Need was a cover. It's a cover right? She really made IWALY and ATMIN her own. ATMIN is probably one of my fave Whitney songs too. That SNL rehearsal was incredible.
                                I never knew that either. Surreal listening to the original
                                It is originally a Linda Clifford song, first recorded in 1982.

Comment

• [youtube:1mxizy74]JIuKnRbdreM[/youtube:1mxizy74]
                                  I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• She's sounding really good in Vegas...She's been really consistent this year...kudos Mimi

Comment

• [youtube:3cz44t8g]Rhixt-_9qnQ[/youtube:3cz44t8g]
                                      I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

• How do you put photos from Instagram? (sorry for my ignorance)
                                        This link here is of a rare unphotoshopped picture of the Rainbow cover photoshoot...

http://www.instagram.com/p/BJwDYsSDhCe/ ... enslayriah

Comment

• Originally posted by tifetqueen
                                          How do you put photos from Instagram? (sorry for my ignorance)
                                          This link here is of a rare unphotoshopped picture of the Rainbow cover photoshoot...

OMG wow! Never seen this! She looks so gorgeous. I like it better than the photoshopped version. She looks real!
                                          F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• This is a random question but how come Mariahs never had a wax figure at Madame Tussaud's?
                                            funny how one can learn
                                            to grow numb to the madness
                                            and block it away

Comment

• Haha she's so cute.

[youtube:3mftlq9h]x_44TOAqI_I[/youtube:3mftlq9h]

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild
                                                This is a random question but how come Mariahs never had a wax figure at Madame Tussaud's?

I've thought about that as well. Mariah does not receive the recognition she deserves!!!

Comment

• What's the context of this pic?
                                                  It's from the 28.08 show.

Comment

• I don't remember if it was mentioned here before but Il Volo are going to perform Against all odds with Mariah

Comment

Working...
                                                    X