Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double
    Last edited by SawyerHewitt; Mon August 24, 2020, 20:38.
    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Some of y'all have your endless over-the-top wishful thinking with Walter and Where are you Christmas? and stuff, and I have mine.
      Plus have those credits been officially already confirmed?
      I'm not aware if they have.
      Last edited by SawyerHewitt; Mon August 24, 2020, 20:40.
      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• allygdale
        allygdale commented
        Editing a comment
        I meant it at the person who replied with “Mesmerized” lol, I don’t want a Christmas song either

• I want a full vocal version treatment of Out Here On My Own that can match Tina Arena's power house vocal.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I mean, it's a collection of leftovers and songs that didn't make the final cut, not an album per se.
        It does not have to be "cohesive" either, imo, since it spans a 30-year career in which she has obviously evolved.
        Idk.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.
        It's just that I'm not a fan of schmaltzy stuff

And I'm scared, and I'm nervous

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I want a full vocal version treatment of Out Here On My Own that can match Tina Arena's power house vocal.
          Imagine if she recorded with Luis Miguel around rainbow era. It would be a dream lol

Comment

• Japan gets a Blu Ray disc with Rarities
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
              Japan gets a Blu Ray disc with Rarities
              The Tokyo Dome concert.

Comment

• Has there been any mention of the song kick rocks ? i think it was from E=mc2 era.

Comment

• Mariah would slay Out here on my own, especially if recorded in the 90s
                  i cannot wait

Comment

• This is one of her best interviews. CNN should upload it on their channel in full and in better quality like they did with Madonna, Tinna etc.

Comment

• MC30 EPs still going or were they only through Daydream?

I do think it would be cute to add the Def Jam era b-sides onto their respective albums, or put them on an EP

#CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                        MC30 EPs still going or were they only through Daydream?

I do think it would be cute to add the Def Jam era b-sides onto their respective albums, or put them on an EP
                        I think they’re going to be going on in some capacity because of what was included in the teaser compilation video.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                          MC30 EPs still going or were they only through Daydream?

I think this week EP will be butterfly

Comment

• Gahhh I wish 10/2 was tomorrow. So anxious for new music.

Comment

• I wonder when we are getting the UnDeRnEaTh tHe StArS music video. Why tease it like that and then nothing?
                              http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
                                SmartIsNewSexy commented
                                Editing a comment
                                So many unanswered questions regarding unreleased material.

*sigh*

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                              I wonder when we are getting the UnDeRnEaTh tHe StArS music video. Why tease it like that and then nothing?
                              It’s not over yet

Comment

• Y’all better be happy and content with whatever we get cause sis didn’t have to do this. Period

Comment

• I’m excited for the weekly MC30 surprises. It’s so nice having new(ish) stuff in HQ quality on iTunes. She really is providing weekly joy during these horrible times. I really really hate covid and the state of American politics, so having new Mariah material at this time is a God send.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                    Y’all better be happy and content with whatever we get cause sis didn’t have to do this. Period
                                    EXACTLY!!! Even when we weren't sure there was a Rareties album I have been so happy with the EPs and live releases. This is fan service to the max. And she is 30 years into a legendary career. This is pure love.
                                    You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• "I don't know her" is so ICONIC!

Comment

• NorthernMonkey
                                        NorthernMonkey commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Just in the US then... again.... lol

• STD is so forgettable. After a few months no one is gonna talk about it.
                                      Last edited by Anderson; Wed August 26, 2020, 03:54.

Comment

• Kylie Minogue did an Anti-tour performing all of her not well-known and b-sides song few years ago, I thought Mariah would never do smth like this, and here we are. I'd be grateful with whatever she puts out now, but the more the better.

Comment

• Hi lambs! In honor of #MC30, I’ve created this hand-illustrated compendium of iconic Mariah moments through the years, from the debut era right up to the memoir!

​​​​​​​

I have prints here if anyone is interested: https://etsy.me/3ht1QG1

Comment

• Marchum
                                            Marchum commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            This is everything. I’ll order.

• PopGurlz
                                            PopGurlz commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Thx love!

• Originally posted by PopGurlz View Post
                                          Hi lambs! In honor of #MC30, I’ve created this hand-illustrated compendium of iconic Mariah moments through the years, from the debut era right up to the memoir!

​​​​​​​

I have prints here if anyone is interested: https://etsy.me/3ht1QG1
                                          That's awesome!!! Love it!

Comment

• A Tweet concerning Ellen Forcing Mariah to confirm she’s pregnant and then Mariah going on to have a miscarriage has gone viral, with a lot of conflicting opinions

https://twitter.com/deelasheeart/sta...365163009?s=21
                                            Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Tue August 25, 2020, 18:00.

Comment

Working...
                                            X