Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She skipping Rainbow?

Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Rainbow came after #1s.

I sometimes have to think about the order.
      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
        She skipping Rainbow?
        #1 comes chronologically before Rainbow. That’ll be next week.

Comment

• I adore I Still Believe with Mocha and Amil... so dark and mysterious and really slept on by lambs.
          will be great to have it on streaming services

Comment

• Sweetheart has to be one of her more underrated songs... probably because it's a cover and it's on #1s. The original fits right in there with some of her best R&B work in the late 90s.
            And The Dance is actually one of my fave remixes... but I tend to forget about it sometimes.
            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• oopsss... my bad... I don’t know why I thought she released #1’s after having 2 more number 1s from Rainbow.

Please ban me for 3 days for getting the chronological order wrong.

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
              Rainbow came after #1s.

I sometimes have to think about the order.
              Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
                oopsss... my bad... I don’t know why I thought she released #1’s after having 2 more number 1s from Rainbow.

Please ban me for 3 days for getting the chronological order wrong.
                You were just counting studio albums, that's your excuse

Nah - I do have to remind myself sometimes that #1s came first... and I'm also like wait "Heartbreaker wasn't on #1s".
                But when she has 19 #1s fans can be excused every now and then when they mix things up ;) :p
                Last edited by InfoFromAus; Thu September 3, 2020, 15:54.
                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I'm obsessed with The Roof Morales Funky Club Mix. I wish so much that there had been some resung vocals on it, but I love that 90's late-night NYC bar vibe.I picture myself having a martini, jamming out, on a table next to Brad and Gwyneth (or maybe Jen), people still smoking a cigarette inside...

Comment

• Originally posted by sts View Post
                    I'm obsessed with The Roof Morales Funky Club Mix. I wish so much that there had been some resung vocals on it, but I love that 90's late-night NYC bar vibe.I picture myself having a martini, jamming out, on a table next to Brad and Gwyneth (or maybe Jen), people still smoking a cigarette inside...
                    I have these on a loop:

Mobb Deep Edit
                    Full Crew Radio Edit No Rap
                    Feat. Rhymes & Rickardo
                    Full Crew Mix
                    Morales Radio Mix

I love The Roof so much, I thought for sure everyone was doing this and it would re-enter the charts!

Comment

• I can’t even believe we are so close to Rarities

With Apple Music visibility on “Hot Tracks” due to good relations, it would be beneficial to put out a song tomorrow, a song on the 25th, and a song on October 1, right before the album, make the earliest the most commercial of the batch, right? Or I guess wait until next week

“Here We Go” might have a shot if it’s a Hot Track for a week and she does a TikTok number for it like Fantasy, then an animated video by someone like Sykoan of early 90sRiah debuts a week later, and then, since track 1, it would get tons of streams when the album is released
                      Last edited by allygdale; Thu September 3, 2020, 19:16.
                      #CAUTION

Comment

• Sweetheart... played the no-rap version endlessly. So happy to welcome it to Spotify. Happy it was a hit here.

I Still Believe: Great to see the UK mixes to be available on Spotify tonight.

Do You Know: I love some of those remixes. Can't wait to add them to my playlist.

Can't believe some lambs are not fond of Do You Know Where You're Going To. Although it is one of my favorite Diana Ross songs, I loved Mariah's version right from the start. She completely made it her own. LOVE it.
                        As for Endless Love... it took me longer to like Mariah's version. It's also one of my favorite Diana Ross songs and as I think Diana and Lionel complemented each other better than Mariah Luther (I think Mariah just blows Luther away).
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• If Mariah wanted to create a viral moment right before Rarities drops, perhaps she could make a surprise guest appearance on one of these Youtube reactor channels. They could be reacting to her song and then Mariah suddenly enters! That would keep the Youtube reactions coming!

Comment

• So the ISB EP is pretty much the same as the one that's already on Spotify right?
                            http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Kris posted he’s on set with Mariah’s hairstylist
                              https://instagram.com/stories/kristo...id=aayecvoe9zy

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                So the ISB EP is pretty much the same as the one that's already on Spotify right?
                                Yes. There’s like 3 more tracks only

Comment

• En Espanol EP is FIRE

Comment

• I don't think I've ever listened to those Mi Todo and DYKWYGT remixes so this should be interesting.
                                    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                      I don't think I've ever listened to those Mi Todo and DYKWYGT remixes so this should be interesting.
                                      Me too! I have the single with Mi Todo but the other tracks are the Butterfly DJ Meme mixes.
                                      Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                      Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                      Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• I still believe (Morales remix) is soooooo good !!!

Comment

• I swear to god I have to re-download Save The Day four or five times, the title keeps changing and so do the volume of different vocals

MixRiah hard at work, we love and adore
                                          Last edited by allygdale; Fri September 4, 2020, 03:47.
                                          #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                            I swear to god I have to re-download Save The Day four or five times, the title keeps changing and so do the volume of different vocals
                                            What is happening with STD?

Is Mariah promoting it further?
                                            Or are we moving onto a new track ?

it feels like Mariah just left it for dead..

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

What is happening with STD?

Is Mariah promoting it further?
                                              Or are we moving onto a new track ?

it feels like Mariah just left it for dead..
                                              Well most songs for most artists end up like that, the biz moves fast now, it’s no big deal

Lots enjoyed, and the lambily loved it, which is most important, we always come running when Riah calls
                                              #CAUTION

Comment

• Yes! Mariah En Espanol is #1 in Israel. me helped a lil'
                                                #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• ISB/Pure Imagination is life affirming

I’m craving a wonka bar
                                                  #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                                                    Yes! Mariah En Espanol is #1 in Israel. me helped a lil'
                                                    Nice! The first #1 of the week.

I'm curious to see how Mariah En Español performs in majority Spanish speaking countries.
                                                    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X