No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the memoirs came out during Stella, we would get a tacky lingerie/fishnet stockings/“Pamela shoes” photobook

Comment

• I really liked how comfortable and relaxed Mariah seemed on Rosie.
      Some great stories and banter between them.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Can it effing be Sept, 29 already?!
        Daaaaamn.
        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          Some fans think this Tommy post is about Mariah's book. I am not entirely convinced, but it is somewhat cryptic anyways:

a gaslighter is always the one to decide when it’s time to make amends or peace with a situation... no thanks Mr Mottola, keep reading him Mariah

Comment

• I’m sure Mariah craved peace when he tried to sabotage her career after she left his weird ass!
            I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Come on Mariah, release something else.. the forum is dead lol
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Omg she acknowledged "The Ballads" no one move!
                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This is so cute!

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• OMG ​​​​​​
                    She's so skinny and flawless! Goddess!
                    Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                    My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                    Forever and always!

Comment

• Mods - can we add a poll to the thread? Curious as to if more people are more excited about the book or the album.

Comment

This is so cute!

Its cute! Mariah looks FLANTASTIC

But 2 weeks too late....

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post

i think this was the best moment in the MIAM tour:

https://youtu.be/56G_y1FY8Yg
                          I’m torn on the Australian performance. The scatting is cool, but I prefer the 2012 Carlyle impromptu, which was husky and smoky, and the Singapore 2014 performance, the first Lullaby of Birdland performance during the tour, and I loved all the breathy runs.

I’m so excited to hear the studio version!!!!! I’m dying for her to reveal the tracklisting.

Comment

• Omg vinyls coming to her online store

(This was deleted)

Comment

• yasssssssss
                              MARIAH

Comment

Omg vinyls coming to her online store

(This was deleted)

Wow

Comment

Omg vinyls coming to her online store

(This was deleted)

OMFG!!!!!
                                  Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                  Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                  Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• I wonder if these are the vinyls VinylMePlease will also have or if they have exclusive prints.

Comment

• I'm about to go broke.
                                      Those CB, TEOM, Memoirs vinyls
                                      Miiiiine
                                      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Def Jam said they wont be outdone!

Comment

• No Glitter vinyl though? That would be a shame!

But damn, my poor bank account. I wanna order so many of them.
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• ^I think it's because Mariah owns the masters for Glitter and not a label. Perhaps it may come at another time.

Comment

• Nick Cannon was on IG Live with Fat Joe talking about Mariah and Eminem

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post

I’m torn on the Australian performance. The scatting is cool, but I prefer the 2012 Carlyle impromptu, which was husky and smoky, and the Singapore 2014 performance, the first Lullaby of Birdland performance during the tour, and I loved all the breathy runs.

I’m so excited to hear the studio version!!!!! I’m dying for her to reveal the tracklisting.
                                                Maybe she’ll bless us with it on Friday? Fingers crossed.

Comment

Nick Cannon was on IG Live with Fat Joe talking about Mariah and Eminem

Is there a, “Stop using your ex-wife for relevance” greeting card, and if so, can we all come together and buy one for Nick?

Comment

• Nick needs to just get in the bin now.
                                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X