No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like more vinyls are showing up elsewhere. After someone posted that TEOM vinyl was selling at Urban Outfitters I checked Amazon and saw that they are now selling Rainbow, MTV Unplugged, Emotions and Music Box. No TEOM though. All releasing on Nov 6th. U.S.

I really want that Rarities vinyl, but $100 for that when I already have the book ordered. I’ll consider it maybe lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
      Girl, now there's a Gold vinyl edition of TEOM on Urban Outfitters. I'm mad. Real mad.

How can I cancel my order on her website with no account?
      An album with GOAT on it, you can own two copies.

Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        An album with GOAT on it, you can own two copies.
        I also thought of that, tbh.
        AN ALBUM <3

Though the shipping costs on Urban... Boy, they nuts.
        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• The amount of stuff released for pre-order today IS overwhelming and during these covid times it is more important to keep a roof over our heads than getting 55 vinyl records, as much as we love Mariah.
          So, I'm going about this strategically. I already have beautiful copies of the debut, Emotions, Music Box, and Merry Christmas; I don't love my copy of Daydream from VMP but at least I have it so I'm not ordering those as much as I'd love to have that creamy Music Box vinyl. I did order the limited edition color ones because I don't want to end up chasing after them on Ebay and Discogs for $500 each
          I'm not getting the CD box sets, I'm not a t-shirt person so I don't care for them but I do need that Rarities vinyl, and since I haven't ordered the book yet then I guess I'll accept my fate and overpay for it
          Sorry for the novel, I have a lot of feelings, I'm excited.
          MARIAH

Comment

• Do people play these vinyl or just keep them for collecting purposes ? Just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
              Do people play these vinyl or just keep them for collecting purposes ? Just curious.
              I don't even take them out of the cardboard envelope most of the time I watch other people unboxing them lol normally I buy 2 of everything but not this time...

Comment

• Def Jam vinyls are beginning to be uploaded on Amazon. Release January 22 2021.
                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Do people play these vinyl or just keep them for collecting purposes ? Just curious.
                  Oh no.
                  I def play them.
                  I got a vintage record player, sound quality is mucho better, and I enjoy them with a glass of wine.
                  I mean, things are meant to be used, never got the point of collecting stuff just for the sake of it, tbh haha
                  But hey, that's just me!
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Was One Night ever known before? And if not is there a chance it could be the crave song?
                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Oh forgot to mention that I can't wait to hear the original version of Loverboy. I think it should be released one week before the album with a video and sent to radio. I legit think it has as much chance of charting as anything else. PLus it would def create some buzz for the album.

Comment

I play mine and play them often. I love the whole experience from tearing the shrink wrap open, to the brand new booklet smell, looking at the artwork, reading the lyrics. Heck no, these are not staying sealed, I am enjoying them, they're mine.
                        MARIAH

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                          Def Jam vinyls are beginning to be uploaded on Amazon. Release January 22 2021.
                          I've checked them and they are the black ones
                          https://www.amazon.com/-/es/dp/B08HQ...+carey&sr=8-13

Comment

• It's funny to see how some people are so excited about the vinyl releases.
                            Back in the day I started with vinyl, moved on to cassette tapes, then it was CD's, mini-discs and now streaming. I would never want to go back to vinyl.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I would love a #1s vinyl.

The cover alone is worth it

was #1s ever released on vinyl?

Comment

• I hate streaming.
                                And I'm just 33 y.o. Lol

Comment

• I hope they release another single before the album release and if they are wise it’ll be Loverboy.
                                  Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                    I would love a #1s vinyl.

in America? yeah a 2-vinyl :

sound was not so good tho, imho, the best-sounding release was the SACD one

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                      I hate streaming.
                                      And I'm just 33 y.o. Lol
                                      Same.....

Btw- do You think will she replace one of Loverboy track in Glitter album with orginal version?
                                      also, do you think will she release someday Someday?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                        I would love a #1s vinyl.

yes for promo, and each is worth like 300-400$.
                                        It's her most expensive vinyls to date.

Comment

• This is just so exciting! I cannot believe how blessed we are as a standom!
                                          Waiting another 3 weeks feels like torture, but I’m just so excited for how much material we’ll be getting, and all while getting the motherlode of all rarities with her book and audiobook!

so since Lullaby of Birdland is going to be a live 2014 performance, I wonder if we’ve already heard it? I think there was one Australian performance of Lullaby of Birdland that never leaked. The Perth one? Not sure. Or maybe it’ll be a live rehearsal? Just so excited.

and Here We Go Around Again! Beyond epic! When did we first start hearing about that song? Was it one of the TV documentaries on Mariah? I could’ve sworn Ben once said that that was the first song he and Mariah ever composed together.

Comment

• It took me years to get into streaming. But thinking back of having to turn over the LP after five songs... Not be able to take it anywhere while travelling.
                                            My Mariah playlist has 227 songs. Those would never fit on one CD.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post

yes for promo, and each is worth like 300-400$.
                                              It's her most expensive vinyls to date.
                                              Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
                                                I hope they release another single before the album release and if they are wise it’ll be Loverboy.
                                                100% agree.

releasing Loverboy before the book/album release would be perfect promo.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

in America? yeah a 2-vinyl :

sound was not so good tho, imho, the best-sounding release was the SACD one

Cool !

Does anyone remember Mini-disc ?
                                                  Last edited by SmartIsNewSexy; Wed September 9, 2020, 20:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                    It's funny to see how some people are so excited about the vinyl releases.
                                                    Back in the day I started with vinyl, moved on to cassette tapes, then it was CD's, mini-discs and now streaming. I would never want to go back to vinyl.
                                                    I started with cassettes because they were cheaper than CD's (I was a kid buying Mariah's music with my lunch money in the 90's) I hated the cassettes and got rid of them as soon as I could afford all CD's, but I recently bought all the cassettes again for the nostalgia
                                                    MARIAH

Comment

Working...
                                                    X