• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone dm the snippets to me pretty pleaseee

Comment

• Where do I find these snippets?
      I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Ok, heard them now... couldn't resist. Cool on You and All I Live For sound amazing.
        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

And she and JLo drop a duet video of the song. YouTube will be down for a week...
          a smart move. Mariah will get her 20th no. 1 and J. Lo will get her 5th no. 1, her first in 17 years.
          And the end of the video, they hug to. each other just like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry on You Need To Calm Down video. Wearing lingerie though. Not food replica.

Comment

• Can someone please PM me the link to the snippets?
            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I heard the snippets and I am dying! I need this music like right now! Not asking for anyone to send me the full leak or anything but...
              I AM A GOD!

Comment

• mm2912 Did you hear the original Loverboy ?

Comment

• Can someone send me the link as well?

Comment

• I love the sound of One Night.. and dare I say it...

The cameo sample that we got on Loverboy sounds better.. will reserve judgement but from that little clip, the Glitter version sounds more epic!
                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Please could someone link me?

Comment

• Hey! I want them too, DM or direct me to the place? Curious!
                        Eudaimonia
                        Last.fm
                        Instagram

Comment

• Comment

• Wow!! Loverboy sounds rubbish haha

Comment

• The songs are cute. I can definitely see why some of them didn’t make the final cut. Everything fades away. Slipping away, and do you think of me are on a whole other level.
                              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• The vocals on CAN U HEAR ME are INSANE !!!

lead the way wig will be snatched!

Comment

• Omg

Comment

• Wow.

I really like everything I’ve heard.

I don’t agree with some songs not making the cut for quality reasons. Special during the beginning if her career, she wasn’t allowed to sound too urban. The R&B is clearly there. I guess it all depends on personal tastes but for me, Everything fades away, Do you think of me and Slipping Away were always as good as any track that got into those records. I’m really excited about this new/old songs.

I also find really special the fact that some songs aren’t necessarily what their final version would have been. The rough cut feeling is so authentic. It’ll also give everybody an idea of how talented this woman really is.

This record is a testimony of her greatness, this tracks, the evolution of the sound through the years, her writing... it’s so exciting. Plus the Tokyo Dome concert. What a gift.

Comment

• For me Loverboy is in a "demo" form, it's pretty raw and unfinished, which I love and it's what this album is about

Comment

• Has it fully leaked or are your comments all based on the snippets?

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                          Has it fully leaked or are your comments all based on the snippets?
                                          You can ask yourself the same question

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

You can ask yourself the same question
                                            I don’t understand?

Comment

• i listened to that snippet compilation youtube and i am not proud about it...but super excited for the album nonetheless

i just love that are getting this album!!
                                              You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Weird still no word of this Friday EPs. Are we not getting rainbow EPs this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                  For me Loverboy is in a "demo" form, it's pretty raw and unfinished, which I love and it's what this album is about
                                                  Yes!! It sounds amazing to me. To get the chance to listen to early drafts of songs that never got fully mixed or whatever it makes me feel so privileged.

Doesn’t it all sounds amazing? The Jermaine tracks got me so excited. The 1995 song it’s so R&B that it makes me wanna grab a car and drive with Mariah and Da Brat to Burguer King right now.

I’m blown away by how solid she’s been since day 1. To hear her evolution as a writer, producer and performer is fascinating. What a project. I’m about to get the 95$ vinyl. My God. What a treasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
                                                    i listened to that snippet compilation youtube and i am not proud about it...but super excited for the album nonetheless

i just love that are getting this album!!
                                                    Me too

Comment

Working...
                                                    X