Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
    Weird still no word of this Friday EPs. Are we not getting rainbow EPs this week?
    It's weird, maybe an special release? because it should be out in some countries

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

It's weird, maybe an special release? because it should be out in some countries
      I think it get nothing this Friday. New Zealand it’s almost 3am and they’d get at midnight if something was released but we got no info yet so I guess we’re not getting it. I wonder why, maybe Mariah will surprise us with a release of a new track from rarities

Comment

• Anyone can send me a link? Id for ever be greatful
        Israeli Lamb here.
        I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• Once you listen to snippets you cannot unlisten them. Don’t ruin the surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
            Once you listen to snippets you cannot unlisten them. Don’t ruin the surprise.
            I don't understand,
            Is it a snippet or the full album?
            Israeli Lamb here.

Comment

• Can someone send me the link to the snippets, would love to listen. Cant wait for the album and memoirs, this month needs to hurry up

Comment

• I think we’re getting a new song and I think it’s Heartbreaker as it’s the Glitter Anniversary.

No way they’d randomly take a week off!

Comment

• The Vinyl Releases and Rarities track listing might be this week’s MC30 releases. I guess we’ll find out for sure later today...

Comment

• I tried to listen to a snippet compilation on YouTube but it says it was removed due to copyright.

Does anyone have a working link?

Comment

• Originally posted by AutomaticPrince View Post
                      I tried to listen to a snippet compilation on YouTube but it says it was removed due to copyright.

Does anyone have a working link?
                      Yeha did no one record it? I wanna hear the snippets too

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                        The Vinyl Releases and Rarities track listing might be this week’s MC30 releases. I guess we’ll find out for sure later today...
                        how lol. It's not even Friday and they are nowhere near Rarities. Guess we'd get Loverboy.

Comment

• Lambily someone pls share the snippets

Comment

• I think people aren’t allowed to share links to snippets on this public forum unfortunately. Would have to be done in private. Would love to hear them!
                            Meteorite-ite-ite!

Comment

• Originally posted by unbridled View Post
                              Lambily someone pls share the snippets
                              Me too please

I am dying to hear them!
                              Last edited by allygdale; Thu September 10, 2020, 16:04.
                              #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

Me too please

I am dying to hear them!
                                Now u want to hear after u attack me and calling a liar???

Comment

• OMFG,

Ok, I was wrong, “One Night,” I’m slain! Make that the single! “All I Live For” is giving me “I’ve Been Thinking About You,” so cute

These Loverboy vocals are already better than the original, I prefer it stripped back like this
                                  Last edited by allygdale; Thu September 10, 2020, 16:13.
                                  #CAUTION

Comment

Now u want to hear after u attack me and calling a liar???
                                    You were the only one that was talking about it

I am sorry, I thought you were messing with us
                                    #CAUTION

Comment

OMFG,

Ok, I was wrong, “One Night,” I’m slain! Make that the single! “All I Live For” is giving me “I’ve Been Thinking About You,” so cute

These Loverboy vocals are already better than the original, I prefer it stripped back like this
                                      Can u message me where you listened, would love to hear them too please <3

Comment

• So “One Night” is basically the message of Doo Wop (That Thing) years before it, how in the hell did it not make Daydream? Them vocals, that beat

She needs to release it

I did not get to hear snippets of I Pray or Mesmerized or Out Here On My Own or CME
                                        Last edited by allygdale; Thu September 10, 2020, 16:21.
                                        #CAUTION

Comment

You were the only one that was talking about it

I am sorry, I thought you were messing with us
                                          U didn’t need to offend me and be so rude to me

Comment

U didn’t need to offend me and be so rude to me
                                            Can you please send me? :(
                                            Israeli Lamb here.

Comment

• if anyone got the link, could you me send me, thank you <3

Comment

• I've just listened to the snippet it was very beautiful. Anyone has a full version?
                                                Israeli Lamb here.

Comment

• Oh its just like 3 song snippets, interesting

need better longer snippets of every song. Excited!

Comment

• If anyone has a link to the Snippets to pm me it would be appreciated
                                                    Last edited by mc4tw; Thu September 10, 2020, 16:46.
                                                    Meteorite-ite-ite!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X