Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Because it was the perfect song for the current moment (covid, election, black lives matter)
    Arguably, I Pray has the same message.
    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
      Your opinions are based on a few seconds snippet or the full songs?
      I guess the full songs haven't come out yet...

Comment

• David_Mimi
        David_Mimi commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, thanks for the clarify

• Omg can someone pm the links too??

Comment

• Can some one pleasseeeee PM the snippets ??? I’m dying to hear

Comment

• Ahh! Can I get a PM for snippets please?!

Comment

• I am going to miss the EPS this friday
            Last edited by w1llll; Thu September 10, 2020, 18:14.

Comment

• The snippets have all an awesome vibe.

I wish they pick up an spectacular single, and release affordabke physical cds and vynils on her site, to be released on the right week. Affordable bundles with or without the book. I do feel lambs and lambs from the past would be really into buying it and it would give a real big boost to the single.

I certainly believe she could achieve a 20th number one if she really wanted. The new/old songs feel like really good candidates. And the hype is so crazy between us. The 1000 copies run out before I could decide on buying it or not.

Do you think there’s plans to release something that way? Could that be the reason of the secrecy of this week’s MC30?

Comment

• What happened to the link with the snippets? I can’t find it anymore
                I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Would anybody happen to have a link to the snippets? Would you be able to share?

Comment

• I’m impressed with the snippets I’ve heard. Some have commented that Loverboy sounds really budget but I don’t think the screen recording of the snippets is very high quality.

Here We Go Around Again is such a late 80s/early 90s throwback. To think we could’ve almost never heard these!!

For some reason part of One Night reminds me of part of Express Yourself (melodically).
                    Last edited by mariahguru; Thu September 10, 2020, 18:44.
                    "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

• You shameless bastards, I've spent like a couple hours looking for these and can't find them.

Comment

• That One night snippet, girl, we ain't worthy ​​​​​​
                        Not a fan of the stuff from 90-93, based on the snippets.
                        But I've always been more into post 95/96 Meemz.
                        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Can someone pm me the links to the snippets? I really want to hear them and i cant find anything online :(

Comment

• You may hate me....but i don't like much her choices taken from 1990, 1993, 1995 album.....i'm stan for Someday demo or Vanishing as better option for 1990, All In Your Mind as track 2 from 1991 album... My gut told me she has better unreleased tracks what are worthy for release. Sorry...
                            Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Thu September 10, 2020, 19:13.

Comment

• I so appreciate who sent me the audio. Meant the world to me!
                              okay, I’m beyond excited for Here We Go Around Again... that vibe is such a throwback to an era I would’ve LOVED to have lived through. Just amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                                I so appreciate who sent me the audio. Meant the world to me!
                                Same. The early songs are going to be the highlights for me. Love the "pain and jealousy" song, not sure which one that is by title.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Same. The early songs are going to be the highlights for me. Love the "pain and jealousy" song, not sure which one that is by title.
                                  All I Live For. Music Box era what a hidden gem!!

Comment

• The Someday obsession

Comment

• I hope she releases a rarity at midnight, something to satiate us

I am worried it’s going to leak, better get the hot tracks out there first

Here We Go, All I Live For, One Night, and Loverboy all sound so catchy, but for all we know Cool On You could be the most commercial, we get only a teeny verse snippet and it’s full voice, like imagine it having a big chorus and belting at the end like the rest of E=MC2
                                      #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                        The Someday obsession
                                        Totally, I never understood.
                                        Israeli Lamb here.
                                        I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                          I hope she releases a rarity at midnight, something to satiate us

I am worried it’s going to leak, better get the hot tracks out there first

Here We Go, All I Live For, One Night, and Loverboy all sound so catchy, but for all we know Cool On You could be the most commercial, we get only a teeny verse snippet and it’s full voice, like imagine it having a big chorus and belting at the end like the rest of E=MC2
                                          2007 - Sweet Soul Odyssey era ;) I’m going way back with that lamb reference.

Comment

• kgsdffyghijkl Kween had a disgusted tone in her voice when Xtina’s name came up.
                                            Originally posted by beredy
                                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I Pray sounds so good. TEOM era vocals

https://youtu.be/HuobShjO4lw

Comment

• I hope this doesn't leak in advance. I'm not going to listen to the snippet, i want to hear these songs fresh and in full when it releases.

BTW - is there a way we can lock down the snippet discussion here, too may spoilers.........can there be a seperate thread for snippet spoilers.

Comment

• All snippets sound amazing IMO.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                  X