• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mariahguru View Post
    I Pray sounds so good. TEOM era vocals

https://youtu.be/HuobShjO4lw
    Loooove the full vocals, tone tone tone

Wish we had chorus for these snippets though

I hope we get a rarity tonight
    Last edited by allygdale; Thu September 10, 2020, 19:47.
    #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

Loooove the full vocals, tone tone tone

Wish we had chorus for these snippets though

I hope we get a rarity tonight
      Mariah was quick to react to the tracklist leak so maybe she’ll react to the snippet leaks. I am surprised she handed over the songs to the streaming platforms this early though, very high risk of the whole project leaking.
      "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

• The snippets make it seem like a cohesive album more than a bunch of random tracks for a compilation. She may be on to something with this!
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Here we go around again... ONE MORE TIME!
          Last edited by MsWeiss; Fri September 11, 2020, 01:56.

Comment

• The Tina Fey Quiz is reaching far....here is CNN

Comment

• Here We Go Around Again is basically as if she wrote a Jackson 5 song. I can actually hear them and baby MJ sing it. It's my favourite from all the snippets.

Comment

• ONE NIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by mariahguru View Post
                  I Pray sounds so good. TEOM era vocals

https://youtu.be/HuobShjO4lw
                  My most anticipated track! Sounds sooo good!
                  I AM A GOD!

Comment

• These extra short snippets will definitely hold me over for 3 weeks. I love it!!!!

Comment

• Can a kind lamb PM me?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
                        Here We Go Around Again is basically as if she wrote a Jackson 5 song. I can actually hear them and baby MJ sing it. It's my favourite from all the snippets.
                        Well i mean it's identical to Stop the Love you save from the snippet

Comment

• OhMY... the snippet of Out Here On My Own is Phenomenal...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brunoxy View Post
                            OhMY... the snippet of Out Here On My Own is Phenomenal...
                            Where is that snippet?
                            I AM A GOD!

Comment

• I’m over the moon with these snippets. Honestly, I wouldn’t change this album filled with new tunes from all eras for the Demo. Would I like to hear the demo? Yes. But this cd has got me speechless. I know it’s gonna be on repeat for months. I could have never asked for a better album.

Plus, we know there’s material for at least another rarities album. I wouldn’t worry for any anticipated song that is not included. It’ll be released when the moment comes.

By the way, didn’t she posted a clip of “all in your mind” last month? I’m sure there are more surprises coming over.

Earlier today, one of you guys posted here that “the chinese version” would have that cut. Does anyone knows anything about that? It sounded unusual to me since I don’t remember chinese bonustracks, only japanese. And I think this time the japanese edition comes with the concert in bluray.

Comment

• Can someone pleas tell me where to hear these snippets?

Comment

• I guess we should be thankful only snippets have leaked right? It would be a shame if it was the whole thing, and it would make Mariah really sad.
                                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Ohhhh, One Night sounds so good. And dem vocals on Loverboy

Comment

• Originally posted by darnellabc View Post

Where is that snippet?
                                      Yes where can we hear “Out Here On My Own” snippet?
                                      #CAUTION

Comment

• *trying* to remind spoiler free until 10/2...

Comment

• Rumour:

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                          Rumour:

God love her
                                          #CAUTION

Comment

• I’m guessing the UTS video is never coming? Maybe she didn’t like the edit in the end. Who knows....
                                            http://marcokircher.com
                                            http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                            IG: marco235

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                                                I’m guessing the UTS video is never coming? Maybe she didn’t like the edit in the end. Who knows....
                                                I think there is still time for it to come.

Comment

• Struggling to dislodge “Here We Go Around Again” from my head, it’s so catchy
                                                  #CAUTION

Comment

Working...
                                                  X