Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    So “One Night” is basically the message of Doo Wop (That Thing) years before it, how in the hell did it not make Daydream? Them vocals, that beat
    I deleted my post with my opinions of the snippets when bm08 deleted the snippets video initially, but that was exactly what I thought.
    I knew that One Night part reminded me of something, and it finally came to me... Doo Wop intro.Glad I'm not the only one who could hear that. Such a good mid 90s R&B vibe to it!

Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
    Here We Go Around Again is basically as if she wrote a Jackson 5 song. I can actually hear them and baby MJ sing it. It's my favourite from all the snippets.
    Yes - totally late 70s/early80s vibe to it and I definitely got The Jackson 5 too.

So excited for both these songs!

So good to hear new early Mariah songs - takes me back to discovering her discography for the first time all those years ago!
    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I’m sad there’s no release this Friday

Comment

• Originally posted by Brunoxy View Post
        I'M EXCITED! I know she's gonna kill this cover. The original song screams Mariah. It's easy to imagine her singing it.

Comment

• Oh WOW!!!!!!!! THAT OUT HERE ON MY OWN SNIPPET OMG MESMERIZING TONE

Comment

• omg - #snippets is going to be trending worldwide soon

Go to bed for a few hours and wake up to talk of nothing but snippets.

I haven't seen the word snippets used so much anywhere else. Haven't seen the word snippets used in a long time! Snippets is Mariah's hottest release in years. Decades!

We're going to reading and saying the word snippets so much that it's going to lose all meaning.

People will be talking about snippets for years to come! Mariah should start using the word snippets.

Snippets, snippets, snippets, snippets, snippets, snippets, snippets, snippets, snippets, snippets, snippets...
            Last edited by InfoFromAus; Fri September 11, 2020, 00:38.
            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brunoxy View Post
              Amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                Oh WOW!!!!!!!! THAT OUT HERE ON MY OWN SNIPPET OMG MESMERIZING TONE
                It is so spectacular. This might be one of my favorites!
                You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by HiNote View Post
                  Can some one pleasseeeee PM the snippets ??? I’m dying to hear
                  Me too, pleeeeeeeease!! <3
                  MARIAH

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeClouds5 View Post

I'M EXCITED! I know she's gonna kill this cover. The original song screams Mariah. It's easy to imagine her singing it.
                    Spectacular!

Comment

• Can't wait for the album!

Comment

• Her Rainbow and Glitter tone really is similar to debut, she was right when she said that in the “lost” interview
                        #CAUTION

Comment

• No Friday release this week but why?

Comment

• Originally posted by MariahKremlin View Post
                            No Friday release this week but why?
                            She wants to punish us because of the leaks

Comment

• Originally posted by MariahKremlin View Post
                              No Friday release this week but why?
                              Because we might get a first look at the STD video on GMA?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Amazing
                                Meh it sounds like she moves from
                                breathy to full vocals throughout the song, which is really annoying. I hope not though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

Meh it sounds like she moves from
                                  breathy to full vocals throughout the song, which is really annoying. I hope not though.
                                  that's Mariah style

Comment

• “Here We Go Again” is so phucken POW, I can’t get it out my head, the more I hear it the more I realize it’s like her first actual bouncy breezy bop predating “Dreamlover”

Like do we not agree that the chorus is serving “Heartbreaker” realness?
                                    Last edited by allygdale; Fri September 11, 2020, 01:21.
                                    #CAUTION

Comment

• Wow. Sometimes it feels like we are all little Mottolas trying to decide what, when, where and how she should sing.

Artists create. We may embrace what they do or not, but each she should basically folllow what she wants and that’s it.

No wonder she’s “Still a little defensive thinkin' folks be tryin' to run her life”. We hear a 10 sec snippet and want to sent her to the booth to re record everything.

Comment

• I'm glad there are no leaks of the full album or even one song. I wish success for this album as it can be a tune for how her next album will be handled in terms of marketing and visual creativity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrdaloren View Post
                                          Wow. Sometimes it feels like we are all little Mottolas trying to decide what, when, where and how she should sing.

Artists create. We may embrace what they do or not, but each she should basically folllow what she wants and that’s it.

No wonder she’s “Still a little defensive thinkin' folks be tryin' to run her life”. We hear a 10 sec snippet and want to sent her to the booth to re record everything.

Indeed. Her fanbase is so divided. Nitpicking at anything they could their hands on.

Comment

• Let me just say to the person complaining about the complainers, you came in for the first time a day ago to complain about the tracklist, so what is your true motivation other than to be a messy troll and drive a wedge between members of the lambily? If we see something we don’t like, we ignore it

Close the door, lose the key
                                            #CAUTION

Comment

• These snippets are more than enough to get me through the next 3 weeks! Ally, you’re so right about the bounciness of Here We Go Around Again!!!!! It is truly EVERYTHING, especially with it being her very first song with Ben. The start of the dream!!!!

Comment

• Can someone point me to the snippets? Would love ya for eternity!

Comment

• Originally posted by MeIAmDaniel View Post

Totally, I never understood.
                                                  She sounds there more sure and confidently, whole track is untouched from later editing and BPM, she hits there G5 note and all vocal layers and instruments are how Mariah wanted them.

Same about Vanishing and Vision Of Love. They made some changes and she has finally a chance give to us original versions what she loved.

That's "The Obsession". Because i knew these demo tracks slay your ears.

It's her thing if she forgot who she was before Tommy.

Comment

• deleted
                                                    Last edited by leoapp; Fri September 11, 2020, 03:15.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X