Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I feel the same.

Although, I guess she has been teasing it a lot more on social media recently.

She does seem to have some sort of thing going with GMA too. I am hoping they choose her book for their Book Club, or even better, if Oprah does it!
    I just hope for an Oprah Winfrey Interview
    Israeli Lamb here.
    I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• It is not the kind of book Oprah picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrdaloren View Post
        It is not the kind of book Oprah picks.
        You've read it?
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• wHenever you call vídeo is remastered

Comment

You've read it?
            I’ve read the four last books from the Oprah book club and I’ve read on the previous choices. It’s more of a social kind of book choice, it’s not a promotional choice. This book tries to explain Mariah’s persona, despite touching many social problems, it’s too centered on Mariah.

Right now there are books that touch racism on a wider way than Mariah book will. She’s a huge music star, but those are not the types of books Oprah chooses. A Biography like Michelle Obama is interesting for a wider audience. Mariah, though fascinating and interesting to many of us, is not offering a book that fits into Oprah’s book club. And it ain’t a bad thing.

Comment

• Comment

It's not. It's for Trippie Redd's song "I Got You"

No... he said "Busta & Mariah song"... Omg

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulwieboo View Post
                  Where I Belong is finnnaly being released or is he talking about some other song recorded back in early 2000?

It must be Where I belong.... I'm freaking excited!!

Comment

• Yep, they played a preview of the Save the day vid on GMA!
                    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans

Comment

• I am terrified for the Busta collab

Save The Day video giving IWKWLI vibes, love the dress and hair, she looks gorgeous, though if she was going to milk it she should have just gone for a social justice moment
                        Last edited by allygdale; Fri September 11, 2020, 14:19.
                        #CAUTION

Comment

• Listened to the snippets and now I'm just confused why STD was released. Mariah has had the most bizarre single choices ever since Bye Bye over a decade ago haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                            Listened to the snippets and now I'm just confused why STD was released. Mariah has had the most bizarre single choices ever since Bye Bye over a decade ago haha
                            Bye Bye really was possibly the worst single choice of all time.

Comment

• OH NO! That STD video snippet is giving me I Don't vibes and I still have PTSD about that one. If YG pops out I'm gonna have to cease to exist.

Comment

• The outfit ain't it.
                                ​​​​​​
                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Listened to the snippets and now I'm just confused why STD was released. Mariah has had the most bizarre single choices ever since Bye Bye over a decade ago haha
                                  I understand the Save The Day release given the times but I feel maybe Here We Go Around Again and Cool On You should also be out there now as well as they truly serve SGSHW, one retro and one modern

As someone also mentioned, they probably have the Here We Go Around Again vocals which could be remixed too
                                  #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

No... he said "Busta & Mariah song"... Omg
                                    You're free to believe whatever but I think that Trippie Redd was referencing "I Know What You Want" as it's the sample used in his new song i posted above.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                      The outfit ain't it.
                                      ​​​​​​
                                      I like it! it’s giving me modified Jenny Craig look
                                      #CAUTION

Comment

• The scene fits since a drive-thru cinema is a thing nowadays lol.

Comment

• The link between tennis, or a competitive sport, and Save The Day is not obvious to me. So I look forward to seeing how they tie the message in with the video

Comment

I have to agree. Her single choices are mostly terrible against the quality of the other tracks they could pick.
                                            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• The video looks like it’ll actually be cute but this outfit and the car for a song like.... Save The Day? Girl

Comment

• It really doesn't seem like THE video for the song... rather just a promotional video she's done specifically for the US Open.But that's only based on a 10 sec clip. Will be interesting to see the rest of it.

Trivia: this is not the first time Venus and Serena have been in a Mariah video.
                                                Last edited by InfoFromAus; Fri September 11, 2020, 15:25.
                                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• What I don't get about the STD release is that it just doesn't seem to sell the idea of the record. Releasing one of the older songs would have really sent the message about what the album is. Send one of the older ones to Kygo or something for that modern touch.

But this album is just a treat, so I guess it doesn't matter much. I'm super excited after the snippets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

It must be Where I belong.... I'm freaking excited!!
                                                    Um, no. It samples “I know what you want”

Comment

Working...
                                                    X