No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages and pages of people asking for links and people spoiling about how are the songs, y’all are so annoying. There’s some lambs that don’t want to be spoiled and want to wait for the album to be out, even if we are a minority

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusiveButterfly View Post
      Pages and pages of people asking for links and people spoiling about how are the songs, y’all are so annoying. There’s some lambs that don’t want to be spoiled and want to wait for the album to be out, even if we are a minority
      "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusiveButterfly View Post
        Pages and pages of people asking for links and people spoiling about how are the songs, y’all are so annoying. There’s some lambs that don’t want to be spoiled and want to wait for the album to be out, even if we are a minority
        It’s the nature of a message board. There’s an easy way to not see those kind of comments.
        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          Just listening to Toni Braxtons new album, I Would love a duet between Toni and Mariah, they could sound amazing together.
          I would like that too. They could have a three collabo with Tamar. She’s a die hard lamb and deserves to be part of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

It’s the nature of a message board. There’s an easy way to not see those kind of comments.
            I don’t think the nature of a message board is to spread leaks from your favorite artist before the album is even out and to spoil other people on how are the songs. And its easy to pass a few messages, not dozen of them on dozens of pages. But anyway... ‍♂️

Comment

• I agree ElusiveButterfly.

Anyway... how many hours to the premiere?
              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Regarding leaking, I think what's often missing from these discussions is just how careless her team has been since MC30 came to be. It was hardly surprising to me to learn the entire album had leaked, or become available temporarily because of the track record they have.

I think we should be grateful entire songs haven't been leaked.

Tomer_MC, it should be coming at 4pm ET, 9pm GMT, so in about 3.5hours.
                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/CFCzP_EA...=1wq72p2md97yg HWGAA

I’m sorry but this song is a HIT!!! IDGAF

bm08 what do you mean? What happened before the snippet leaks? I thought Melissa et al was a breath of fresh air next to Stella. Maybe working remotely with a reduced team due to Covid has put a strain on the project, who knows.
                    Last edited by mariahguru; Sat September 12, 2020, 18:12.

Comment

• An absolute BOP!

Comment

• We are not worthy.

Comment

• WOW!!! I love it.
                          You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Ok, Ally, ma'am, you were right!
                            Love it!
                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by mariahguru View Post
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/CFCzP_EA...=1wq72p2md97yg HWGAA

I’m sorry but this song is a HIT!!! IDGAF
                              this sounds AMAZING!!!!! I can’t wait for it to be released in full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s going to be an instant classic

Comment

• I really do pray they send something to radio! If With You could take off at AC, I am sure one of these can too.

Comment

• That 45 sec snippet it great! How HWGAA wasn't included on the debut is beyond me. It should have replaced TGTBAW.
                                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• So much potential with this, I hope they don’t blew it
                                    AC Radio, a hot Club Mix... why is that so hard?!

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                                      this sounds AMAZING!!!!! I can’t wait for it to be released in full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s going to be an instant classic
                                      Jackson 5 "i want you back" vibes !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
                                        So much potential with this, I hope they don’t blew it
                                        AC Radio, a hot Club Mix... why is that so hard?!
                                        Knowing Mariah's bad history of single choices, watch them forsake this......

Comment

• -MOD EDIT-

Comment

• HWGAA deserves lead single treatment, with remixes using current artists ....throw in a remix with Ariana and POW! 20th #1. I imagine they didn't use it for the debut because it is kinda a copy of Jackson 5, so they probably wanted Mariah to be more unique and less bubble-gum / teenage artist. But no-one would mistake her voice with a teenager's anyway, so they should've used it and got that 5th #1 from her debut album...
                                            Last edited by AlmondBreeze; Sat September 12, 2020, 20:43.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                              That 45 sec snippet it great! How HWGAA wasn't included on the debut is beyond me. It should have replaced TGTBAW.
                                              It would never have been an option to replace TGTBAW. They obviously loved it, seeing it was featured on The First Vision, released as a single with remixes and a video.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• allygdale Thank you so much for blessing us with your review. Your review combined with the snippets I've heard... make me so excited for one of her best albums!

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• My brain is literally not processing what I am hearing ... I have missed hearing new Mariah songs with her Prime voice...it brings me back to being a teenager and hearing a new Mariah song....my ears are telling me it's Mariah, but my brain is telling me it's not Mariah...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
                                                    HWGAA deserves lead single treatment, with remixes using current artists ....throw in a remix with Ariana and POW! 20th #1. I imagine they didn't use it for the debut because it is kinda a copy of Jackson 5, so they probably wanted Mariah to be more unique and less bubble-gum / teenage artist. But no-one would mistake her voice with a teenager's anyway, so they should've used it and got that 5th #1 from her debut album...
                                                    Lady Gaga over Ariana but I agree it’s definitely a lot more pop than AC like the rest of the album.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X