No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Ronson would do an incredible remix of the Rarities songs if she will make one a single, “Here We Go Around Again” especially

And “Cool On You” had a million hooks, no surprise since it’s from Einstein
    #CAUTION

Comment

• I love that she blurred the pages because she knows the lambs will screenshot, crop, zoom, rotate and sharpen to read those pages.
      "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

• The BBMAs is on October 14th, 2 weeks after rarities. I hope she performs.

Billboard seems to be showing her alot of love recently with not just the Icon Award but the series of videos (AIWFCIY), multipe twitter articles, Tina Fey Mean Girl clip.

I would love to see a world debut performance of a song from Rarities.

Comment

• She looked perfect on that unboxing video! Why couldn't she look like that on the STD video? I low key hate the curls.
          http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• She followed Jada Pinkett-Smith on insta. Any chance of a red table to go with the book launch or just coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
              The BBMAs is on October 14th, 2 weeks after rarities. I hope she performs.

Billboard seems to be showing her alot of love recently with not just the Icon Award but the series of videos (AIWFCIY), multipe twitter articles, Tina Fey Mean Girl clip.

Not a bad idea

She could bring back the Divas 98 gold disco look with the hair bump, enter with the band playing “Mesmerized” chorus, and then do “Here We Go Around Again” in full

Also MC would absolutely slay an NPR Tiny Desk concert with “Here We Go Around Again,” same with another Roots/Questlove moment on Jimmy Fallon, the song already sounds like dem uptempos from Unplugged
              Last edited by allygdale; Mon September 14, 2020, 23:35.
              #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                She followed Jada Pinkett-Smith on insta. Any chance of a red table to go with the book launch or just coincidence?
                It makes sense.

Reese Witterspoon has also been liking her posts and commenting on the book. She’s also had Fantasy on the Little Fires Everywhere soundtrack. I wouldn’t be surprised if she were interested in buying the rights for some kind of adaptation. Movie, tv series... I see that more possible than her picking up the book for her bookclub, which would be another choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  She looks so gorgeous and you can tell this means a lot to her

I like this Mariah. No diva antics, just her being relatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                    The BBMAs is on October 14th, 2 weeks after rarities. I hope she performs.

Perform what?

STD ?
                    No thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                      She looked perfect on that unboxing video! Why couldn't she look like that on the STD video? .
                      I agree. The unboxing dress is more flattering than the stella inspired STD ensemble

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

I agree. The unboxing dress is more flattering than the stella inspired STD ensemble
                        My only complaint is i wish we could see her using a box cutter to open the package

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

My only complaint is i wish we could see her using a box cutter to open the package
                          Random?

why do you want to see her use a box cutter?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Random?

why do you want to see her use a box cutter?
                            I dunno lol i saw her with that box and was expecting her to slice the tape open but alas....

Comment

I dunno lol i saw her with that box and was expecting her to slice the tape open but alas....

so random

Comment

• All I Live For was giving me summer barbecue, I swear dem adlibs are 2020, they remind me of Supernatural
                                #CAUTION

Comment

Same

Comment

• There’s no way people are bitching about her recent efforts when Caution exists

Comment

• true, caution stands among her best work... I’d say that her every album has brilliant moments and great songs, it’s just that her Def Jam albums were often cluttered with too many tracks... (memoirs and chanteuse especially)

10 to 12 tracks is the best for an album

Comment

• Memoirs and chanteuse are good albums.

Comment

• Mariah why did you not do a video in a quagmire for I Only Wanted...?!? The blubp, blubp, blubp sound effects screamed out for it!

jk I just wanted to join in the weird ass complaining for a minute

Comment

• Originally posted by Rascali View Post
                                            Mariah why did you not do a video in a quagmire for I Only Wanted...?!? The blubp, blubp, blubp sound effects screamed out for it!

jk I just wanted to join in the weird ass complaining for a minute

That's nothing.

When Rainbow came out, I was on a particular forum (that shall not be named...) and I remember some of us were laughing at those who couldn't get over the album cover showing Mariah in her underwear.

Meanwhile I couldn't get over... I was practically appalled... that the colours of the rainbow were in the wrong order. Violet goes on the bottom!
                                            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

That's nothing.

When Rainbow came out, I was on a particular forum (that shall not be named...) and I remember some of us were laughing at those who couldn't get over the album cover showing Mariah in her underwear.

Meanwhile I couldn't get over... I was practically appalled... that the colours of the rainbow were in the wrong order. Violet goes on the bottom!
                                              The order of the colours really annoyed me too haha. Like who designed that?!?!

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I swear, if Mariah's team doesn't release HWGAA as a single, it will be the biggest flop move since Migrate. Even worse than MIAMTEC rollout. The world needs a classic feelgood multi-format smash right now - it could be this year's Uptown Funk.

She could easily do a cheap classy video like AIWFCIY - just a nice collection of vignettes of her and her kids playing around at home, smiling and laughing and looking classy/happy (no Stella cleavage or self-touching please Meemz...). Have a hot remix with Ronson or Ariana or Cardi. Timeless smash and 20th #1. Why is it so clear to everyone but her team???? She can follow it up with Cool On You or One Night.

Comment

• I see Madonna is playing her demo's on instagram , as someone said here a few days ago ( i can't remember who sorry ) Mariah might have started a trend with her rarities.

Comment

• I'd love her to release the "best" song from the rarities too (whether it's HWGAA I'm not sure yet!), but I'm not sure it's as simple as picking an artist to collaborate with and just doing it...She's also going to be in full book promotion mode for the next month. And in October I expect she'll announce the agenda for Christmas. Our girl is busy at work! The Rarities may be a success but I don't think she has a 20th number 1 in mind with this collection. I just can't wait to hear unheard material spanning almost her entire career! I mean 90's Mariah vocals in 2020...c'mon!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X