No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t think that’s the real size of the font or the content of the book, it’s just for this tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
      The book is printed in size 14 font and double spaced !
      this means the book is not 300 pages, but only 150-200. Its a short memoir
      MESS!
      If you check the unboxing vid, even with the blur you can tell the font is smaller than this. This is edited for social media

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

My first thought was that she only wanted to show one quote, not the entire contents of two pages, so those few paragraphs have been spaced out to fill two pages for the visual...
        Yeah exactly what I thought too.

i have ordered my copy too, such a journey

Comment

• I had never watched this

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
            The book is printed in size 14 font and double spaced !
            this means the book is not 300 pages, but only 150-200. Its a short memoir
            MESS!
            Look at her igtv where she was opening the physical print for the first time, that’s a lot of blurred text, i think lambs r too excited that they’re over analyzing every lil detail

Comment

• Lmao yall crack me up, complaining about the size of the font and how the book wont be long!!! When its clearly a small paragraph for social media preview purposes and not a whole page LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by unbridled View Post
                Lmao yall crack me up, complaining about the size of the font and how the book wont be long!!! When its clearly a small paragraph for social media preview purposes and not a whole page LOL
                Exactly! These people...

Comment

• The Brazilian have leaked OHOMO
                  #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                    The Brazilian have leaked OHOMO
                    Who?

Comment

• Who the hell is The Brazilian?
                      I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Link? Or general description where we can find it

Comment

• !!!!! Omg, things are happening so fast!

Comment

• What the hell leaked? Details please
                            I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• On a side note I pre-ordered the new memoir and the Rarities today. I'm so excited for this ish!

Comment

• Some Brazilian Twitter user, but now it is gone, he posted the full song
                                #CAUTION

Comment

• I feel bad for Kanye West and his master's situation with Universal. I don't usually feel bad for the guy but it makes me think about how lucky Mariah Carey is and her ownership of her own music. I've never heard her complain about ownership like most songwriters do. She is one of the Blessed ones.

Comment

• Her name is literally attached to everything that she does. Even her albums have her name attached to the copyrights. Is just fascinating how she has Been able to get Contract ownership clauses throughout her career and most artists can't. What do you think about this allygdale ?

Comment

• Originally posted by taustin13 View Post
                                      Her name is literally attached to everything that she does. Even her albums have her name attached to the copyrights. Is just fascinating how she has Been able to get Contract ownership clauses throughout her career and most artists can't. What do you think about this allygdale ?
                                      She is smart, he ain’t, she reads clauses, he pleasures himself to architecture

Y’all listened to Save The Day with the new IOS update for iPhone on AirPods Pro? You can hear so many more details! Like dem harp notes and all of the adlibs, crystal clarity
                                      #CAUTION

Comment

• Sorry about earlier y’all, I just had Memoirs and Einstein flashbacks

Queen is delivering some of her biggest festivriah grooves ever with HWGAA, All I Live For, One Night, Loverboy Orig, Cool On You, Mesmerized, and she releases the ballad without her pen on it

At least she’s serving tone for the gods
                                        #CAUTION

Comment

Sorry about earlier y’all, I just had Memoirs and Einstein flashbacks

Queen is delivering some of her biggest festivriah grooves ever with HWGAA, All I Live For, One Night, Loverboy Orig, Cool On You, Mesmerized, and she releases the ballad without her pen on it

At least she’s serving tone for the gods
                                          I love all these teases you're giving. I do hope she releases something fun maybe next Friday or the day of the album release.

Comment

• So she’s releasing ohomo?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                                              So she’s releasing ohomo?
                                              The acronyms this era are a damn mess STD OHOMO

C’mon unproblematic COY ON LB(F) HWGAA
                                              Last edited by allygdale; Thu September 17, 2020, 03:03.
                                              #CAUTION

Comment

• Link me ohomo!!! Please!
                                                Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

The acronyms this era are a damn mess STD OHOMO

C’mon unproblematic COY ON LB(F) HWGAA
                                                  Queen of iconic acronyms

Comment

• She sounds lovely!

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X