• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
    She sounds lovely!

There’s a certain energy in her voice here, despite the song being a ballad

Comment

• Y’all don’t expect a big climax though, it’s just like Irenes full voice short notes until the last “own” which is about seven seconds with some vibrato

Not flashy just #tone, very emosh

Reminds me of CB tour vocals, I’ve never heard her sing a song almost all in the same voice like that
      Last edited by allygdale; Thu September 17, 2020, 05:41.
      #CAUTION

Comment

• Do y’all remember that mash up of Shake It Off with What A Feeling from back in the day?! I can’t find it anywhere anymore
        #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
          Y’all don’t expect a big climax though, it’s just like Irenes full voice short notes until the last “own” which is about seven seconds with some vibrato

Reminds me of CB tour vocals, I’ve never heard her sing a song almost all in the same voice like that
          Yasss to that tone! See, when lambs talk about Rainbow-era tone, THIS is what they're talking about. She sounds even better than I could've ever imagined.

Comment

Y’all don’t expect a big climax though, it’s just like Irenes full voice short notes until the last “own” which is about seven seconds with some vibrato

I was hoping for a whistle note in the climax ...
            but nevertheless, still one of her best covers!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeClouds5 View Post

Yasss to that tone! See, when lambs talk about Rainbow-era tone, THIS is what they're talking about. She sounds even better than I could've ever imagined.
              Yes dahling, it’s rich like a good German Chocolate cake

Remember when it randomly returned in 2015 for a night in Jamaica? #reeferriah
              #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

I was hoping for a whistle note in the climax ...
                but nevertheless, still one of her best covers!
                It’s more of a

Ouuuut he-e-e-ee-re on my owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn...out her on my owwww-on

Whistleriah makes an appearance on All I Live For
                #CAUTION

Comment

• One night sounds like it could have been one of the Pepsi ringtones.

Comment

• Chestvoiceriah!!! I've been waiting for a song sang in full chest voice from beginning to end since Daydream era.
                    Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                    Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                    Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• The Vocals of Irene Cara in OHOMO are just perfect the way they are so I hope Mariah’s version will be on the same vein

Comment

• Some of you are giving away too much. I respectfully ask you to let us listen to the song/songs when they are ready to come out. all these spoilers are ruin the whole experience for me.
                        Last edited by Tomer_MC; Thu September 17, 2020, 06:45.
                        #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                          The Vocals of Irene Cara in OHOMO are just perfect the way they are so I hope Mariah’s version will be on the same vein
                          Yes, it’s virtually the same until the end when Mariah holds a note, but Mariah’s is better, her vocal has more vibrato
                          #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                            The Vocals of Irene Cara in OHOMO are just perfect the way they are so I hope Mariah’s version will be on the same vein
                            If you like Irene’s version, you will enjoy Mariah’s. They’re not carbon copies of each other though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                              Some of you are giving away too much. I respectfully ask you to let us listen to the song/songs when they are ready to come out. all these spoilers are ruin the whole experience for me.
                              Exactly.
                              it’s no fun for me, I am keep getting exposed to some very specific details and I don’t appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post

Exactly.
                                it’s no fun for me, I am keep getting exposed to some very specific details and I don’t appreciate it.
                                It's easy to not come here if you don't want any spoilers. I actually come here SPECIFICALLY for the spoilers. That's kind of the point of being on a forum like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                                  Chestvoiceriah!!! I've been waiting for a song sang in full chest voice from beginning to end since Daydream era.
                                  You’re going to love Rarities
                                  #CAUTION

Comment

It's easy to not come here if you don't want any spoilers. I actually come here SPECIFICALLY for the spoilers. That's kind of the point of being on a forum like this.
                                    I know you didn't comment on my post and I'm not attacking you, but what you're suggesting is wrong. it's not the purpse of this forum. the purpose is that we can all write and share our opinions. the spoilers thing is something else that we don't have to do. btw, we would like to come here and not read those comments but it's everywhere. Look, anyone can write whatever they want, but you can do it in a more delecate way without giving away too much...I don't think it's too much to ask.

Comment

Why should we stop coming and miss other Mariah’s related things happening because some of y’all are selfish? Its also very easy for you to put spoilers coming or whatever and then talk about whatever you want. Unbelievable.

Comment

I actually come here SPECIFICALLY for the spoilers. That's kind of the point of being on a forum like this.
                                        No it’s not lol

Comment

• Not taking sides but perhaps spoiler tags could be used?

omg - I can't even find the formatting button for spoilers lol...
                                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusiveButterfly View Post
                                            Why should we stop coming and miss other Mariah’s related things happening because some of y’all are selfish? Its also very easy for you to put spoilers coming or whatever and then talk about whatever you want. Unbelievable.
                                            THIS.

Comment

• I always thought that Out Here on My Own was a big song. I was surprised to see it has very mininal streams, even will all the different versions combined. I know it was released in the 80's but there are older songs with much bigger streams. maybe it was a big hit on the radio/charts back then.

Comment

• Wow it’s such a beautiful arrangement. I love it. I heard the snippets but couldn’t see a full version *cries*
                                                "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

Yes dahling, it’s rich like a good German Chocolate cake

Remember when it randomly returned in 2015 for a night in Jamaica? #reeferriah
                                                  I just re-watched VOL from Jamaica. TONE. Serving vocals and randomness!

Comment

• Agreed, stop with the drip feeding of info, the same users did this with previous albums and I find it annoying. It’s like they get off on the power of it all.
                                                    mid you want to give info, put it one big post with a spoiler button and if people want to read it they can. But part of the fun leading up to a release is us speculating what things will sound like without specific answers being provided.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X