Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
    Not taking sides but perhaps spoiler tags could be used?

omg - I can't even find the formatting button for spoilers lol...
    I think some people are being dramatic about this. If someone doesn’t want to hear or read about the spoilers, they can simply not come here until October 2. Ignoring the offending posts if they do visit instead of expecting everyone else to adjust their excitement and discussions for their comfort also works.

Since Mariah herself is leaking things to get everyone excited, are they going to avoid her socials until the big day?

Why can’t we just be one big happy lambily?

Comment

• Omg i heard a bit of the new song and i loved it. I love rainbow era. If someone could pm the whole song plss

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

I think some people are being dramatic about this. If someone doesn’t want to hear or read about the spoilers, they can simply not come here until October 2. Ignoring the offending posts if they do visit instead of expecting everyone else to adjust their excitement and discussions for their comfort also works.

Since Mariah herself is leaking things to get everyone excited, are they going to avoid her socials until the big day?

You can comment on what Mariah has shown or tell that you've listened to the album, it's ok. But a warning before your post that want to discover by themselves the album, it's not that much and ut's understandable

Comment

I really wish her material didn't leak, then really none of this would be an issue. I think her team should do a better job at this, especially knowing she would probably be upset about it all.

Anyways, discussing with the moderation team about whether spoiler tags should be implemented for the next couple weeks. But there seems to be a split in how the community feels.
          See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I was gonna post this earlier.
            It seems fitting
            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Not to join the negative Nancy club, but I have to admit I'm a bit disappointment with not getting HWGAA this week. Though there probably wasn't much of a story that you could tie to the book with that one.

If it were up to me, I would have released HWGAA in place of STD, day in date with the announcement of the rarities. What better way to start a project like this than with a song that screams "classic Mariah hit" (at least from what I've heard of it so far). But we get them all on the 2nd anyway, so let's celebrate that.

Comment

• For everyone asking for OHOMO links, it gets released officially in 13 hours lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
                  Not to join the negative Nancy club, but I have to admit I'm a bit disappointment with not getting HWGAA this week. Though there probably wasn't much of a story that you could tie to the book with that one.

If it were up to me, I would have released HWGAA in place of STD, day in date with the announcement of the rarities. What better way to start a project like this than with a song that screams "classic Mariah hit" (at least from what I've heard of it so far). But we get them all on the 2nd anyway, so let's celebrate that.
                  I’m very upset we’re not getting HWGAA too. It could be the best song to promote and get people interested outside of the lambily. The song is catchy and it’s the Mariah everybody fell in love with. It’s a very a miss opportunity for not get this exposed. STD it’s probably one of the worst songs off the album. But we should get used already Mariah always choosing the worst song to get the spotlight treatment

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I really wish her material didn't leak, then really none of this would be an issue. I think her team should do a better job at this, especially knowing she would probably be upset about it all.

Anyways, discussing with the moderation team about whether spoiler tags should be implemented for the next couple weeks. But there seems to be a split in how the community feels.
                    I vote for spoiler tags. I think it’s unnecessary, but if it’ll help us find a happy medium, then I’m all for it.

I’m not happy about the leaks and the surrounding discussion of them, but I’m not going to insist that others accommodate my discomfort, either. I just think it’s silly to complain when a person controls what they see when they come here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                      For everyone asking for OHOMO links, it gets released officially in 13 hours lol
                      Ever since Naturi Naughton covered this song, I have been mad curious to know what Mariah would have done with it. It was a pipe dream until recently, and I am so very excited to hear her version!

Comment

• Spoiler tags are really the easist and best solution, as everbody still gets what they want.
                        Eudaimonia
                        Last.fm
                        Instagram

Comment

• The MTV Unplugged vinyl at Target has sold out again.

Comment

• At the moment, nothing else in her new album matters to me except HWGAA and LB(F). Because of those two things, I literally have zero excitment for OHOMO, even though in ordinary circumstances, I would be over the moon to hear a new classic Belt-Riah song. Also, there's the fact that even though I lived through the entire 80s, I have never even heard of OHOMO...I just listened to the original singer-songwriter version and the Irene Cara version this morning and have to admit, was bored and barely managed to finish listening to it, just so I had something to compare against Meemz's version.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                              The MTV Unplugged vinyl at Target has sold out again.
                              Great!!

Comment

• Can someone pm me the full version of OHOMO please? Thank you.

Comment

• Can someone Also PM me the Full Version of OHOMO !!! please and thank you lambs

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
                                    At the moment, nothing else in her new album matters to me except HWGAA and LB(F). Because of those two things, I literally have zero excitment for OHOMO, even though in ordinary circumstances, I would be over the moon to hear a new classic Belt-Riah song. Also, there's the fact that even though I lived through the entire 80s, I have never even heard of OHOMO...I just listened to the original singer-songwriter version and the Irene Cara version this morning and have to admit, was bored and barely managed to finish listening to it, just so I had something to compare against Meemz's version.
                                    Absolutely savage! Just goes to show Mimi is spoiling us rotten
                                    "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                      For everyone asking for OHOMO links, it gets released officially in 13 hours lol
                                      LOL Lambs are impatient!

I've had a hard week with little sleep, so I already told my husband that I'm going to have to go to bed tonight without hearing the song until tomorrow morning...

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post

LOL Lambs are impatient!

I've had a hard week with little sleep, so I already told my husband that I'm going to have to go to bed tonight without hearing the song until tomorrow morning...
                                        I need some Rivotril
                                        Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                        Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                        Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• If someone could PM me the full OHOMO I would be eternally grateful!

Comment

• It’s very simple to avoid spoilers.. nobody is posting links.. and when anyone is describing a song, you know where it’s going in the first line.. stop reading it. Lol. I can’t believe it’s an issue.
                                            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I'm the oldest lamb in the world... and die hard demented stannish... but i will not listen to anything unofficial in order to not spoil the experience. <3

I did it with Glitter & CB... and it really took away so much excitement. I mean CB leaked in full like 3 months prior to its release and Virgin actually set up an online radio to listen to the Glitter tracks weeks ahead of release as well.

I told myself - never again. <3 The Mariah experience is the best soul-healing thing anyone could get... so I'm waiting for my heart and soul to be repaired from all the corona anxiety like the frugal lamb that I am.
                                              Last edited by stevyy; Thu September 17, 2020, 18:07.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Great article about "Close My Eyes":

https://www.idolator.com/7914516/90s...dro=1&chrome=1
                                                Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                                Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                                Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I’m very upset we’re not getting HWGAA too. It could be the best song to promote and get people interested outside of the lambily. The song is catchy and it’s the Mariah everybody fell in love with. It’s a very a miss opportunity for not get this exposed. STD it’s probably one of the worst songs off the album. But we should get used already Mariah always choosing the worst song to get the spotlight treatment

We don’t work for her.

We are not in charge of her promotion. You can get very upset, but it’s a lot of negativity you choose to have in your life instead of enjoying the new song and wait for your most anticipated one whenever the album comes out or they choose to release it.

We can try and feel happy and good (if we do) and avoid creating expectations that then dissapoint us. Let’s be more grateful. She is realeasing a 1990 song we didn’t even know it existed. We haven’t even listen to the whole thing and we are creating drama?

and... why share all the individual negativity here? Our bad feelings thrown here is a huge lack of respect for the rest.

I don’t wanna get all “The Secret” in here but negativity brings more negativity and gratitude and joy bring more good things. The energy we can leave and soread through this forum regarding Mariah is ******* amazing.

New album, old songs, new songs, vinyls, a memoire, HD VIDEOS, live performances... c’mon guys. “There’s got to be a way”. Though if he won’t, then she won’t and so on.

Comment

• In The Mix was released one year ago today

Comment

Working...
                                                    X