No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now i see it, Glitter was supposed to feel like Flashdance meets Fame.

Comment

• 1 HOUR AND 8 MINUTES UNTIL OHOMO
      http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeClouds5 View Post

Lol. You're just as bad as me. We got a little over 2 hours left. We can do it!

I definitely overdid it with the snippet. I forced myself to not listen to it today.
        Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Smoked a bowl, and I’m so beyond ready for Mariah to send me into the STRATOSPHERE with Out Here On My Own!!!!! 25 more minutes!!!!

ps guys pls pls PLS don’t call it OHOMO. I know the acronyms this go-around suck (STD), but pls just try and type it all out

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
            Smoked a bowl, and I’m so beyond ready for Mariah to send me into the STRATOSPHERE with Out Here On My Own!!!!! 25 more minutes!!!!

ps guys pls pls PLS don’t call it OHOMO. I know the acronyms this go-around suck (STD), but pls just try and type it all out
            So, NO-OHOMO?

Comment

• I’m not mature enough to not call it ohomo.
              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

So, NO-OHOMO?

10 MORE MINUTES!
                http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post

10 MORE MINUTES!
                  I’m perched and ready! I don’t have any purple to help me celebrate this momentous occasion, though.MsWeiss Why do you have hog it?
                  Last edited by banksy; Fri September 18, 2020, 03:56.

Comment

• Could someone please share the link?!?!?!?!

j/k
                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

So, NO-OHOMO?

I can’t stop laughing!!!

Also... 4 minutes!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Im gonna not listen to it until about 2 hrs later

Comment

So, NO-OHOMO?
                          lmao okay I roared hard at that one!!!

Comment

• Ava Max said that Mariah is her favorite artist.
                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• LISTENING

Comment

• That was amazing! Raw and heartfelt
                                [center:rpzxrggj]"I really hope when you hear this song. That you know it was meant for you."[/center:rpzxrggj]

Comment

• Okay, so Out Here On My Own is basically my favorite Mariah vocal ever. THIS is why she has the greatest voice in the universe. NOBODY can sing like her. I don’t think she’s ever sung an entire song with this kind of chest voice from beginning to end, and with the Rainbow tone, no less!

What a gift to us!!!!!!

Comment

• So beautiful! Haunting, great vocals, amazed!

Comment

• It was so pretty, would have been perf on glitter.

glitter could have been so good had it not been so sabotaged by so many people :(

Comment

• I listened to the original earlier, thought it was boring, and wasn't too excited about hearing Mariah's version, but her vocal is gorgeous and gives it a different vibe. Her voice is like none other.

Side note: I've seen others mentioning it here and there, but it's crazy how often this forum/server goes down.

Comment

• Okay, I like this more than I thought I would.

I think OHOMO sounds like a patriotic anthem of some kind, we can stick with that acronym.

Comment

• It’s so powerful. I love it. It’s so powerful! Her voice just like that, it’s so amazing, without layers and layers. So straightforward. So honest. To follow an artist this big it’s such a blessing. I’m amazed by the quality of it. The tone, the “one take” feeling. I really enjoy that it’s so naked. I hope she does more ballads like this. The choices they took are so amazing. I think it’s awesome we got it now, without the extra production it would have received back in the day.

Who produced it?

By the way, the photograph... what a teaser.

I’m no authorize to atrach photos apparently, but
                                            ”so, it’s just the way”. Hahah. She doesn’t know she can’t feed the gremmlins after midnight?

Plus the titles covered in black. Urban legends about this urban Legend starting now.

Comment

• 1:09
                                              OH BABY be strong for me!
                                              BABY BELONG to me!

Brings a damn tear every time! The way her voice just barely breaks on that belong, it’s so WBT
                                              #CAUTION

Comment

• And I have to say, it’s not just the full voice, it’s all the vibrato in her voice too, even though it’s a Rainbow/Glitter tone, nothing on Glitter is like it, the style is more CB tour!

I cannot believe songs were recorded for Glitter 20 freaking years ago, I feel ancient
                                                Last edited by allygdale; Fri September 18, 2020, 05:44.
                                                #CAUTION

Comment

• “So its just the way” is the Eric Benet Glitter duet, right?

Comment

• It's actually quite beautiful.
                                                    It is her tone, and her style that are wonderful, but it has such a classic feeling nonetheless - the song itself of course is the main reason but her delivery is fantastic.
                                                    Last edited by InfoFromAus; Fri September 18, 2020, 05:55.
                                                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X