Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sm3 View Post
    13 hours later and the audio is only available on YouTube Music US, Her label/team needs to get serious. Many people in major markets globally are unable to stream on YouTube
    I read somewhere that Youtube has about 70% of the streaming market. (But I don't know if that is with or without considering paid accounts)

    Comment


    • The YT audio is available in Portugal and Spain.
      Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
      Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
      Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

      Comment


      • I think that OHOMO was originally recorded as an intro for the movie Glitter instead she recorded "Turn you loose"...This one should have been on the rarities but I love OHOMO...I always dreamed Mariah singing this song...In europe the song is very popular because sang by Nikka Costa..but Mariah's version is over the top!!!!
        Like the wind through the trees...

        Comment


        • I'm not a big fan of the song but with Mariah singing it I like it. What's this about Prisoner demo?
          ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

          1234567

          Comment


          • Loving Mariah's version of OHOMO. I don't get the hate some are expressing now for STD though. They are two completely different sounding songs recorded 20 years apart. Personally I'm enjoying both and don't need to hate on one to enjoy the other.

            Also what is this talk about a Prisoner demo???? Need to hear this if a link is available.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
              The YT audio is available in Portugal and Spain.
              but if you search it on YT it doesn't appear. You have to go her channel

              Comment


              • https://twitter.com/idolator/status/...655009283?s=19
                Last edited by delapuerta; Fri September 18, 2020, 19:35.

                Comment


                • out here on my own is flawless, truly flawless.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by xmel05 View Post
                    I'm not a big fan of the song but with Mariah singing it I like it. What's this about Prisoner demo?
                    I think the OP meant the Someday demo.
                    "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

                    Comment


                    • Its finally on YouTube

                      Comment


                      • It's absolutely beautiful. I was worried because it's one of my fav musical songs of all time however she kills it. Her voice sounds stunning!
                        Love you like a love song!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                          Its finally on YouTube
                          Finally 14 hours later and all those lost streams worldwide....

                          Comment


                          • Guy, I'm totally and utterly immersed in the song and addicted beyond compare. Those vocals... the emotions... that amazing piano production. OMG.
                            My Chart

                            Comment


                            • I grew up with the Irene Cara version, so its difficult for me to say Mariah's version is better.

                              I will say that Mariah did the song justice to the second power !

                              Comment


                              • Awesome listening to the song, cast back to a time and place and giving me pure vocal chills!!!

                                But screw you to those who sh*t on Save The Day after hearing this. You wish she hasn’t given us that after hearing this, WTAF? Let’s just delete all MCs songs except your favourite yeah? Exactly the type to sh*t on Rainbow at the time comparing it to Butterfly and now you’re hearing a Rainbow/Glitter track you literally complain that she also gave us something with later vocals....
                                Last edited by Rascali; Fri September 18, 2020, 20:51.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                  I grew up with the Irene Cara version, so its difficult for me to say Mariah's version is better.

                                  I will say that Mariah did the song justice to the second power !
                                  I've never listened to the origjnal. So, I would never say anything negative about it. All I can say is, that the song itself is a great song. Mariah added her vocals to a great song. The thing is, though, that no voice has ever made me feel all these emotions other than Mariah's.
                                  My Chart

                                  Comment


                                  • At this point in my listening experience... i'm not even on the bathroom floor anymore... I'm in the basement.
                                    My Chart

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      Guy, I'm totally and utterly immersed in the song and addicted beyond compare. Those vocals... the emotions... that amazing piano production. OMG.
                                      I wish it were six minutes instead of three!!

                                      Comment


                                      • Just so raw and emotional.

                                        Comment


                                        • I remember Mariah saying how she picked the big ballad for Glitter. It was going to be Never Too Far or another song. She couldn't choose and asked someone else she trusted to make the choice. This person chose Never Too Far. When There For Me was released, I always thought it had to be the other song. But now I'm not so sure anymore and wonder if Out Here On My Own was the song that was up against Never Too Far.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

                                          Comment


                                          • I went for a walk this evening after dark to a deserted park with just some lights, warm and a nice wind blowing. Listened to Out here on my own over and over again on good earphones turned up full volume. It's so amazing to hear that 2000 voice on a new track in 2020. It's like being transported back in time. I screamed out the climax along with Mariah as no one was there so I could let loose

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                              I remember Mariah saying how she picked the big ballad for Glitter. It was going to be Never Too Far or another song. She couldn't choose and asked someone else she trusted to make the choice. This person chose Never Too Far. When There For Me was released, I always thought it had to be the other song. But now I'm not so sure anymore and wonder if Out Here On My Own was the song that was up against Never Too Far.
                                              Im sure it was Lead the way versus Never too far

                                              Comment


                                              • The Rarities is going to be my favorite Mariah Carey album.

                                                Comment


                                                • Lovely tweet from Mayhem Miller

                                                  MESMARIAHSING!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

                                                    Im sure it was Lead the way versus Never too far
                                                    I had the feeling it was Never Too Far versus a song that didn't make the album as the themes were too similar. That's why I'm thinking it was versus There For Me or Out Here On My Own.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X