Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We are probably getting to the point where a high quality leak might pop up

    I noticed that Taylor Swift and Katy Perry fans did a really good job of reporting their links to the proper label people, I wonder, who do we tell at Sony? They truly did not give an ish with Caution, all they policed was YouTube

    #CAUTION

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
      It's absolutely beautiful. I was worried because it's one of my fav musical songs of all time however she kills it. Her voice sounds stunning!
      The only Mariah cover I can't listen to is "One More Try". All the other ones I believe are superior to the original ones.
      Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
      Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
      Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
        Lovely tweet from Mayhem Miller

        She replied with a heart.
        Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
        Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
        Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

        Comment


        • OMG THE LYRIC VIDEO IS SO ADORABLE!

          https://youtu.be/fjUV68rdYbU
          Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
          Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
          Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ReubenWalton View Post

            What exactly is the significance of the On the Bathroom Floor thing? I just remember it was Mariah overreacting about how the wrong one of two virtually identical mixes of TAOLG (the song) was released first instead of the other one. Is it sort of just a tongue-in-cheek acknowledgement of her diva histrionics and used to express those same histrionics when we feel them ourselves about life's difficulties/the difficulties of being a lamb? I must get to the bottom of this after seeing it on this thread for years.
            No, it’s just in reference to a scene from Glitter. I believe it started in this very forum and now Mariah even uses it!

            Comment


            • OHOMO isn't doing so well on iTunes

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                OHOMO isn't doing so well on iTunes
                It needs help from mariah’s team

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

                  It needs help from mariah’s team
                  This song has received universal praise. I haven't seen any bad reviews.
                  this song deserves to be heard and supported.

                  Comment


                  • What the AIWFCIY #1 really showed me is that it’s way less about quality and way more about the label firing from all cylinders, I think MC and Melissa do what they can
                    #CAUTION

                    Comment


                    • I think the universal love is taking them by surprise

                      Comment


                      • I have the song on repeat. The power in the verse "Baby belong to me" is amazing and the feeling that the song is on its demo-raw form.. like it was recorded in 1 or 2 takes...

                        Comment


                        • 110 scrobbles for me now. I can't at this being so amazing.
                          My Chart

                          Comment


                          • I can’t stop playing OHOMO. It’s one of the most emotional vocals of her career. Every single word, riff, inflection is brimming with emotion. The intensity is palpable. She has owned this song. It doesn’t feel like a cover.

                            Its just unfortunate Mariah doesn’t have the label investment and budget for her music to get the push it deserves anymore. That’s just the nature of having a career this long. So we just have to accept that these projects will largely go unnoticed by the wider public. OHOMO deserves to be heard though. An AC radio push would be nice at least.

                            Comment


                            • ^ Did you have a name change or something? I honestly think this is the first I've seen you on the forum in ages!
                              MESMARIAHSING!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                ^ Did you have a name change or something? I honestly think this is the first I've seen you on the forum in ages!
                                No I changed my name years ago. Lol Ya I haven’t posted here that much really in 7 years.

                                Comment


                                • The lyric video of OHOMO is simply beautiful. I love this rendition so much and the lyric video was so fitting.
                                  See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Eamon View Post
                                    I can’t stop playing OHOMO. It’s one of the most emotional vocals of her career. Every single word, riff, inflection is brimming with emotion. The intensity is palpable. She has owned this song. It doesn’t feel like a cover.

                                    Its just unfortunate Mariah doesn’t have the label investment and budget for her music to get the push it deserves anymore. That’s just the nature of having a career this long. So we just have to accept that these projects will largely go unnoticed by the wider public. OHOMO deserves to be heard though. An AC radio push would be nice at least.
                                    come back Eamon!

                                    Comment


                                    • This song should be a hit <3

                                      Comment


                                      • TBH I wasn’t familiar with OHOMO, but I’ve been listening to it since it was guessed / announced on the tracklist.

                                        It’s such a pretty song, her tone is perfection on it. I’m not a huge fan of the synths / strings which make it sound a little aged; I wish she’d left it as the piano only accompanying the vocal, like the original.

                                        Side note: LOL @ the abbreviations this era! STD and OHOMO

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Eamon View Post

                                          No I changed my name years ago. Lol Ya I haven’t posted here that much really in 7 years.
                                          Yeah, but I saw now that you posted in this thread recently and I was like... how did I miss that?

                                          It's nice seeing so many posters here now who haven't posted in ages, or ever.
                                          MESMARIAHSING!

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

                                            Yeah, but I saw now that you posted in this thread recently and I was like... how did I miss that?

                                            It's nice seeing so many posters here now who haven't posted in ages, or ever.
                                            Classic Mariah brings us all back together again. When the supreme belts, her flock appears. <3
                                            My Chart

                                            Comment


                                            • Eamon I love you. (We Belong Together).
                                              My Chart

                                              Comment


                                              • I do miss many of you all too. We’ve been spoiled by Mariah this year. The Rarities is a super project for us. We’re blessed the focus is fully back on music.

                                                Comment


                                                • Mashup of Irene and Mariah

                                                  their voices blend together so well

                                                  proves that Mariah nailed this cover

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                    Mashup of Irene and Mariah

                                                    their voices blend together so well

                                                    proves that Mariah nailed this cover
                                                    Irene’s audio sounds louder than mariah’s here.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X