Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yes, she's hacked

    Comment


    • She’s not hacked, she’s tweeting chapter titles from the memoir

      Genius

      Keep them coming queen
      Last edited by allygdale; Mon September 21, 2020, 20:03.
      #CAUTION

      Comment


      • Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        She’s not hacked, she’s tweeting chapter titles from the memoir

        Genius
        lol she's getting more exposure than the OHOMO tweet

        Comment


        • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

          lol she's getting more exposure than the OHOMO tweet
          HWGAA will get a lot of exposure
          #CAUTION

          Comment


          • It's weird what blows up on Twitter.....i guess people are looking for that next outrageous momment rather than something like OHOMO.

            This could well do more than her label has done to promote her recently

            Comment


            • Originally posted by skylynx View Post
              It's weird what blows up on Twitter.....i guess people are looking for that next outrageous momment rather than something like OHOMO.

              This could well do more than her label has done to promote her recently
              These are weird times lol

              Comment


              • She has to lean into the crazy diva thing to get attention/promo now?

                Anyway...I went back to Audible and pre-ordered the audiobook this morning. Here's to letting Mariah tell me her story, and paying way too much for Audible credits that I'll just let expire.

                Comment


                • Mishka the social media manager is still logged in.
                  "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

                  Comment


                  • ^ okay, that one made me laugh

                    Comment


                    • If she has been hacked why has nobody noticed and taken them down yet?

                      if I was hacked I think I'd know within minutes of it happening

                      is no one on her team, family, friends, label, management, herself noticed this and notified her? It's been up for nearly 2 whole hours or they just having trouble getting back into her account?

                      OR has she not been hacked haha what if these are actually the chapter titles the more I read them the more I think it could be true haha
                      Last edited by dancamz; Mon September 21, 2020, 21:06.

                      Comment


                      • It does look like a hack... I hope it is

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dancamz View Post
                          If she has been hacked why has nobody noticed and taken them down yet?

                          if I was hacked I think I'd know within minutes of it happening

                          is no one on her team, family, friends, label, management, herself noticed this and notified her? It's been up for nearly 2 whole hours or they just having trouble getting back into her account?

                          OR has she not been hacked haha what if these are actually the chapter titles the more I read them the more I think it could be true haha
                          I misread Ally's post earlier and thought she was serious, lol. She's definitely been hacked...again. It wouldn't make sense to post the chapter titles with zero explanation.

                          And it took a bit for everything to go back to normal when she was hacked the first time.

                          Comment


                          • She’s posting chapter titles

                            She talked about thanksgiving being canceled 12 years ago

                            Skip to 2:55
                            https://youtu.be/ih05M0pHKM8
                            Last edited by allygdale; Mon September 21, 2020, 21:29.
                            #CAUTION

                            Comment


                            • Chapter titles confirmed

                              Last edited by dancamz; Mon September 21, 2020, 21:54.

                              Comment


                              • Comment


                                • Not sure how I feel about the way she posted these chapter titles and in CAPS as well. Seems like she new exactly what she was doing....to get the shock and awe?

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                    Not sure how I feel about the way she posted these chapter titles and in CAPS as well. Seems like she new exactly what she was doing....to get the shock and awe?
                                    I saw many people saying she has dementia or going crazy again

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                                      I saw many people saying she has dementia or going crazy again
                                      Many are English as second language or use “translate” and so they don’t get humor right away
                                      #CAUTION

                                      Comment


                                      • I think it was funny lol

                                        Comment


                                        • Uh... are we not trying to figure out what the chapters may be about?

                                          Actually... I'll take this to the memoir thread incase spoilers.
                                          MESMARIAHSING!

                                          Comment


                                          • She had me nervous there... too many non fans calling her drunk and mental. Not nice

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                                              I saw many people saying she has dementia or going crazy again

                                              Oh dear! We don't need her to be dragged.

                                              She knew that by posting Thanksgiving is Cancelled she will get the attention as she is the Queen of Christmas afterall.....just watch the social media sites picking this up soon.

                                              Comment


                                              • Y’all wanted promo so bad

                                                Comment


                                                • Lol it’s not that deep lambs.
                                                  Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
                                                    Lol it’s not that deep lambs.
                                                    I agree. It was just a wtf moment lol

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X