Does this mean she's going to be there?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Shame we are againts Taylor. No way we can beat her now lol

Comment

Probably not. We know she hates attending award shows if she’s not performing

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Probably not. We know she hates attending award shows if she’s not performing
            and the award seems to be for Taylor

Comment

• SPOILER on meaning of a Chapter Title
              .[please if you reference/quote/reply to this post, use the SPOILER tags as well, thanks!]

Spoiler!
              See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• The Billboard Chart Achievement award at this year’s Billboard Music Awards is a fan-voted award, so Mariah can definitely win if we get to voting! She’s not up against BTS, so I think she stands a decent chance. Her biggest competition would probably be Harry Styles and then Taylor Swift.

I am not yet clear how the fan voting will work (poll, Twitter, Instagram?), but as soon as I know I will share (or if someone else knows, please provide a link! Thanks).

Comment

• Did you guys know that Wendy Williams hired DJ Suss One? Wendy stabbed her in the back years ago, but can't stop talking about or trying to find a connection to Mariah. Her obsession with Mariah is just weird.

Comment

• ^They will have the information for Fan Voting beginning Oct. 1st.

If previous rules carry over, it may be voted on via (1) their website, (2) on twitter using Mariah's name/handle, "VOTE" and "#BBMAs", (3) on their twitter profile.

Comment

• It’s nice to see Mariah nominated against those current artists but I don’t for one second think there’s less Taylor or Harry fans than there is Mariah fans in 2020.

happy to vote my a** off but I’m just being realistic. Lol
                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                        Did you guys know that Wendy Williams hired DJ Suss One? Wendy stabbed her in the back years ago, but can't stop talking about or trying to find a connection to Mariah. Her obsession with Mariah is just weird.
                        I thought this was weird too

You just know she's gonna mention and bring up MC to him a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I thought this was weird too

You just know she's gonna mention and bring up MC to him a lot!
                          but DJ Suss One is going to defend her

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                            Did you guys know that Wendy Williams hired DJ Suss One? Wendy stabbed her in the back years ago, but can't stop talking about or trying to find a connection to Mariah. Her obsession with Mariah is just weird.
                            Is he the main show dj now? Used to be another guy and he used to stand in sometimes. I love Norman he seems like a true lamb!

Comment

• Originally posted by sm3 View Post
                              Question: How are sales of The Rarities going to be counted since its a dual disc?
                              As far as I know because it is a double album in the US one sale should count as two for RIAA purposes, but for Billboard charts purposes I think one just counts as one.

Comment

• Originally posted by rashmimimi View Post

Is he the main show dj now? Used to be another guy and he used to stand in sometimes. I love Norman he seems like a true lamb!
                                She fired DJ Boof, or he quit, depending on who you’re talking to.

Comment

• What special thing have the others achieved in the past year=?

Mariah obtained her 19th #1, and secured a #1 single in 4 consecutive decades... that alone requires a new award in my opinion... or just a special award for AIWFCIY alone... as the song is a MONSTER.

I really don't get it. I so hope that AIWFCIY tops the H100 again this year bc I want the music industry to suffer for not appreciating her in any shape or form.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

As far as I know because it is a double album in the US one sale should count as two for RIAA purposes, but for Billboard charts purposes I think one just counts as one.
                                    That is right. A double album, however, also needs a certain playing time... so if disc 1 is too short, it is not registered as a double album by the RIAA.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• You've got to love her

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

That is right. A double album, however, also needs a certain playing time... so if disc 1 is too short, it is not registered as a double album by the RIAA.
                                        Isn't it over 100 mins ? I think The Rarities will def be classed as a double album for RIAA purposes.

Comment

What special thing have the others achieved in the past year=?

Mariah obtained her 19th #1, and secured a #1 single in 4 consecutive decades... that alone requires a new award in my opinion... or just a special award for AIWFCIY alone... as the song is a MONSTER.

I really don't get it. I so hope that AIWFCIY tops the H100 again this year bc I want the music industry to suffer for not appreciating her in any shape or form.
                                          It's voted by the fans.... Lil Nas got the longest run in the #1 spot, Taylor has been 6 weeks with Folklore at the top

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                            My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                            Forever and always!

Comment

• Butterfly or even Caurtion should have made the RS 500... not TEOM.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Butterfly at least ...
                                                https://soundcloud.com/mofei-1/gtfo-...sion-demo-live
                                                How Abt you ( #GTFO) -my new demo

Comment

You've got to love her

PLEASEEEE

Comment

Butterfly or even Caurtion should have made the RS 500... not TEOM.
                                                    Girl bye.
                                                    But Butterfly should've def been there too.
                                                    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X