No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m excited to see tomorrow what’s going to release for Friday. Maybe a new track off rarities or rainbow EPs. I’m hoping for HWGAA so I can focus on only 1 song before the album drops

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

‘The wind’ says hi
      Vanishing has entered the chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

Vanishing has entered the chat.
        Prisoner would like a word.

... ... kidding. Prisoner just throws its arms up, kicks its heels and says "screw it, I'm here to party".
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I don't feel either Vanishing nor The Wind as straightforward in terms of disclosure and intimacy like Looking in and I love the 3 songs

Comment

• Love The Wind, a Jazz album would be extraordinary!
            twitter.com/H0neyBF1y

Comment

• Originally posted by H0neyBF1y View Post
              Love The Wind, a Jazz album would be extraordinary!
              She obviously wants to make one. Her voice is perfect for jazz, too.

Comment

• In the clip, Carey and Winfrey discuss topics ranging from the time the singer was held in the backseat of a police car -- something that Carey says she's "never spoken about" -- to a moment in her life when she didn't feel "worthy of existing."

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                  I don't feel either Vanishing nor The Wind as straightforward in terms of disclosure and intimacy like Looking in and I love the 3 songs
                  I mentioned The Wind not just because of its sparse musicality but because of the subject of the lyrics too... it doesn’t get much more intimate and personal than a song about losing someone close to you

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

I mentioned The Wind not just because of its sparse musicality but because of the subject of the lyrics too... it doesn’t get much more intimate and personal than a song about losing someone close to you
                    Well, I don't feel it that way.

Comment

• The Trailer is Epic

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                        The Trailer is Epic

This looks like it’s going to go deep! I can’t wait for this interview!!

Comment

• YESSS. I just got my new Mariah mug, I’ll be watching with my morning coffee tomorrow

Comment

• There's another vid in her IG

Comment

• I'm so glad I just bought a new MacBook so I have free Apple TV for a year lol totally worth it
                              MARIAH

Comment

• We need Oprah to tweet this out ASAP

Comment

• OHOMO is such a perfect theme for the book. I’m glad she released it for people to hear, even if it hasn’t been a hit.
                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by heartlocked View Post
                                    I'm so glad I just bought a new MacBook so I have free Apple TV for a year lol totally worth it
                                    I’ll wait to the interview leak so I can watch it illegally. I’ll wait to use my 7 days trial to watch the Xmas special

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

Prisoner would like a word.

... ... kidding. Prisoner just throws its arms up, kicks its heels and says "screw it, I'm here to party".

Comment

• Originally posted by heartlocked View Post
                                        I'm so glad I just bought a new MacBook so I have free Apple TV for a year lol totally worth it
                                        I bought an iPad earlier this year, and couldn't give my free year away to anyone. They designed it so that it stays with you, but you should be able to gift it if you don't want or need it. It kind of sucks that it went to waste.

Anywho, lambs, if you have access to a .edu e-mail address, you can get it for free in a $5 bundle with Apple Music. It's a nice little deal.
                                        Last edited by banksy; Wed September 23, 2020, 17:12.

Comment

• Contains Spoilers!

LOS ANGELES TIMES Review: Mariah Carey’s memoir is her best performance yet

Spoiler!
                                          twitter.com/H0neyBF1y

Comment

• The LA Times review has got me SO READY to read this... Some of this sounds harrowing.
                                            I hope this really helps the public to see her in a different light. She is a VICTIM.

Comment

• Dead at the JLo mention

Comment

• I. need. to. read. this

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                                  YESSS. I just got my new Mariah mug, I’ll be watching with my morning coffee tomorrow
                                                  "They told me there would be tea'".

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X